Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's up with the Denver Airport?

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Blood Angel: excellent Idea!!

coupled with the remark about miles of empty concrete tunnels with sprinkler systems (gas dispensers?) in them.

To put this in perspective. One of the factotries I worked in was made from old concrete, metal and nothing flammable yet they had a sprinkler system. I asked my Cousin (who is a Firefighter) and he said concrete will burn at high temps. Sprinkler systems are a regulation to keep fire temps down to keep it from burning.

Also IIRC, most constructiopn grade concrete has most of the same components as primitive explosives....

So the tunnels with sprinklers is a tad paranoid, and the rumors of what they are need to be taken with a grain of salt.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• thepsychoticseaotter

• alienmojo

• fearfulone

I've never been to DIA, and havent heard of it before I found it on this site, so I'm hardly an expert!

But, After trawling through all the links etc on it, and typing a few keywords into Google, I have reached this conclusion based on my own opinions:

I dont think the murals are coded messages trying to tell us stuff, if the place is a top secret facility why would anyone want to leave clues? The murals seem more like the artists vision depicting mans raping of the planet or maybe some quest for world peace. There seem to be many conflicting theories surrounding the airport with Nazis, aliens, freemasons etc. and I dont think all are involved. Maybe the murals are to throw people off the scent of who is really behind it?

The words on the floor (sisnaajini, cochetopa etc.) are just native american indian names for mountains and areas in Colorado which must have been put there as some kind of mantra for protection from the fact that the place is built on an Indian burial ground. This isnt unusual behaviour, just not tempting providence, and I think even if it was a shopping centre the same thing would have probably been done.

This does raise the question of why it was so vital to build the airport there though.

The runway swastika theory is a tad far fetched, and I think probably most airports have a similar runway layout, as it is better to build parallel runways.

What is interesting is the massive overspending of the budget and the insistance to build DIA using specific materials and in that location, so here is my theory:

I think more than likely it is some kind of underground base for high ranking people in case of war/nuclear attack etc.

In fact, I have heard many news reports and stories about a similar installation underneath Portsmouth in England. Allegedly so huge it even has its own roads.

I tried to confirm or dent the above statements made by the above post.

I was looking for pictures of runway systems on airports and could not find one airport that was posting them on the web.But having been to St. louis airport and Springfiled-branson regional I can assure that from what I saw there neither one uses a Swastika style pattern.

As to the murals, I find it hard to believe them not being more sinister given the number of New world order/white supremacy/and nazi imagery in them, not to mention the isinuations of a holcaust like elimination of Christians, Jews, Native Americans and African -americans (Muslims?) depicted in the first mural alone.

If anyone can help me research the runway issue let me know.

Oh yes and to answer thefirstman and wizard of odd, i'm going to "corsham computer centre" in wiltshire, interested in joining me? if o i'll send you some info on the place. basically its a underground facility, denied existence from the MOD, and not even marked on maps.

I also live in the UK, fairly near CCC, but I don't think trying to get in there would be a possible, I mean if this place is as important as its supposed to be, there is going to be massive amounts of security.

Personally, I choose not to go on any searches for this kind of thing because it could easily get me killed. If you were to see anything you shouldn't (very unlikely but hey), then the government could and probably would have you killed because you would become "a risk to national security".

A better way to get in on all these conspiracies would be from the inside, working for these government agencies. You wouldn't find out everything, but you'd get closer than most other people.

There are, however, a few problems with the above idea:

1) What if you get the wrong agency

2) What if you never rank high enough to learn anything important

3) What if you get killed

4) What if you hate the job

Ok a little off topic there, back to DIA.

It does sound a little dubious, with the massive underground construction, are there any official details on this?

The artwork is probably just a coincidence.

Swastica shaped runways I very much doubt, and even if it is true, it wouldn't neccecarily be nazi related, as I think (not entirely sure though) that it would actually reduce chances of collisions.

The alien ties I don't believe, as there would be a risk of a member of the public getting lost and finding one.

There is probably something there, but I don't think it would be anything more than a millitary communications/ intelligence gathering center, probably not associated with NWO or nazis.

This is, however, completely unproven, and if I find anything that proves me wrong, I will not hesitate to change my opinions

I also live in the UK, fairly near CCC, but I don't think trying to get in there would be a possible, I mean if this place is as important as its supposed to be, there is going to be massive amounts of security.

Personally, I choose not to go on any searches for this kind of thing because it could easily get me killed. If you were to see anything you shouldn't (very unlikely but hey), then the government could and probably would have you killed because you would become "a risk to national security".

Actually its quite the opposite, if you have read what i stated in earlier posts you'll see how minimal the security actually is, and very low profile....

But i'm a impatient man, i like results thck and fast, and i'm a sucker for risk, i'll take my chances thanks.

Otter-dude: i think the pictures posted on anomalys, were actually from another site, unless she actually did go there and snap the pics, i did try her email a few months back, no-reply. And her site hasn't been updated in a very long time - at least a year....

Psychoticseaotter, as a pilot myself I think that the runway layout for is actually a very good layout. It is a time saving layout. I actually wish there were more airports with this layout. I would look for similar runway configurations but there are thousands of airports in the US and for me to look through them to find others with the same pattern would be futile. I started to look through the major airport layouts on the web but got tired of it after a few minutes. As I get countinually bored at work I might look later.

As for the rest of the oddities mentioned I can not really comment because all I have heard about KDEN (Dever Itnl) has ben on this forum, altough a lot of it sounds supicious.

Just a question, is there more underground top secret bases in the UK or in the US? i would think the US because it just seems like it would do a lot of things "top secret" know what i mean?

• 3 months later...

An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver International Airport!

That's just the part you see up close, though. What you don't see are 8 sub-basements, low- and high- frequency sounds that make people sick, air vents jutting out of the surrounding barren acres of fenced lots that have barbed wire along their tops - pointing in. Whole buildings that were constructed below ground level and then buried as is, the excuse being they were "built wrong". An entire runway constructed, then buried under a layer of dirt and "forgotten". The layers of workers and companies who were fired so no one would have a Big Picture. And workers even reported seeing Aliens working there. Are you rolling your eyes and going, "Oh sure..Nazis too huh?" CRIPES. Well, I have to admit when I got to that part I did, too. But there's a lot of credible stories about a lot of documented things, so we can start there. With the dead babies and buried buildings. As far as Reptilian NWO and Nazis...I'll mention it...ok? As far as the place being something Not Right Under There, I'm convinced. Except you'll have to take my word for some of it because when I re-researched things to update this section..well! It seems they painted over two of the four walls that make up this sick mural and altered part of one that's still there. But of course, I have pics, and so do a lot of others.

The full webpage on Denver Airport

We've discussed this other places look around the threads are not that old. maybe someone else can help on where the threads are?

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any places like this in the UK? The US seems to get all of the secret places.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I read about the conspiracy theories surrounding this airport, it has interested me. Someday, I'd like to see it for myself...

• 1 year later...

I've been reading up alot on this topic, I completely forgot about it. I stumbled upon it again while searching symbols viewed from the air.

(Washingtons giant Pentagram) It really all comes back to the Nazis & Operation Paperclip, it makes such full sence that it almost brings tears to my eyes. The mural...I dont know what to say anymore. The miles of underground unknown really scares me.

ALOT of this sh** does, for the sheer reason that most of it is true.

• 2 months later...

One other thing about the DIA. There are many things being said about it.. but don't believe all of them. Aliens??? I doubt it. But there are things that are true. Here are a few things:

1) Many contractors were hired and fired during its building. A possible reason for this was to keep knowledge of the exact location of places and general knowledge of all the area would be kept to a minium. No one contractor would know the exact dimensions of the place. Why?

2) Fences have been seen with curved tops that have barbs on them... but instead of pointing outside... to keep those outside from getting in... they are pointing inwards as if to keep people inside. Very Strange.

3) Masonic Keystones... again... why?

4) Those damn murals from hell. The strangest things I have ever seen in my life. You have to see these to believe them. Who in their right mind would permit pictures of dead children in coffins to adorn walls where all the public could see... let alone that the children represented are Indian, Jewish, and one other I can't recall at the moment.

Either it is just a case of total ineptude in building an airport that wasn't needed in the first place or something totally strange is going on here.

http://mt.net/~watcher/phils.html

http://www.resist.com.au/schneider/gsr.htm

Edited by ddiggler

Since I spend more time than I want to at DIA (I live a few hours away), I'll have to check it out next time I'm there. Knowing there were secret tunnels certainly would have come in handy all those times my flights were delayed and I spent hours sitting around doing nothing. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I made a speech on the murals at DIA for my Public Speaking class a couple of years ago. Figured it was a good idea since I drew Halloween for a speaking day. The only conclusion I could draw was that either it was poor use of public funds in poor taste, or that there really is such a thing as the NWO and all of us are going to die. I don't think aliens are involved; if there is something behind those murals, it is a human evil.

• 1 year later...

here's an original close-up of the coffin pic

linked-image

this is my interpretation of that pic

linked-image

here's an original clipped panorama of the plants pic

linked-image

linked-image

..?

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

..?

Yes i think you are right.... I agree with you on all of them. Quite amazing really....

Just because you can draw in lines and fabricate an image doesn't mean it's actually there or that's what the artist intended.

If anything, it tells us something about your personal psychology.

--Jaylemurph

jaylemurph (and other potential non-constructive critics, narcs, etc) :D

Just because you can draw in lines and fabricate an image doesn't mean it's actually there or that's what the artist intended.

If anything, it tells us something about your personal psychology.

i did not fabricate the images, perhaps some more opinions will shed light on that? are you familiar with the images? there are links in the topic, just go back some pages.. some colors in the murals have apparently been changed since originally painted, and other small details.. (my post unrelated to those)

drawing in lines (interpreting?) ..i asked a member if the thing was too damn obvious?? what have i "made up" ?

artist intention is exactly what i am trying to get to the heart of ;) thank you for clearing that up.. this is a conspiracy and secret society section of the forum, if you know the DIA topic you understand it falls into those categories so lighten up, you catch more flies with honey etc ;)

the 'personal psychology' remark (re: if anything) ..wow! ..nice.. not only do you think it's fabricated, false and otherwise fishy but you imply i'm (depending on my personal psychology) phoney, facist and/or frequently aFFiliated with the kkk while falsifying facts for the CIA for no pay because i'm gay because as i state the symbols looked obvious to me, dave..

any other replies before i make a tinfoil hat to block out the mind control waves?

jaylemurph (and other potential non-constructive critics, narcs, etc) :D

i did not fabricate the images, perhaps some more opinions will shed light on that? are you familiar with the images? there are links in the topic, just go back some pages.. some colors in the murals have apparently been changed since originally painted, and other small details.. (my post unrelated to those)

The lines aren't on the actual painting. You drew them there to suggest something that may or may not be there.

It's not as if the image of the scorpion is actually there, you just believe it.

artist intention is exactly what i am trying to get to the heart of ;) thank you for clearing that up.. this is a conspiracy and secret society section of the forum, if you know the DIA topic you understand it falls into those categories so lighten up, you catch more flies with honey etc ;)

If you really want to know what the artist was trying to express, you should ask him, rather than suggesting to everyone you know what it is.

the 'personal psychology' remark (re: if anything) ..wow! ..nice.. not only do you think it's fabricated, false and otherwise fishy but you imply i'm (depending on my personal psychology) phoney, facist and/or frequently aFFiliated with the kkk while falsifying facts for the CIA for no pay because i'm gay because as i state the symbols looked obvious to me, dave..

Where, exactly, did I imply any of those things? I pretty much just suggested you saw something that wasn't there. Again, your response says more about your psychology than you probably intend.

Also, stop trying to use being gay as an insult. It only makes you look worse than you already do.

--Jaylemurph

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

..?

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i don't understand this topic lol

oh well, i'll get along

jaylebird, ah lighten up i was just being a dill about 90% of all that. the gay thing just happened to rhyme in with all that stuff if you did't notice.

lines on scorpion

wha? this is obvious to me? ..like i said in the text the scorpion carries the children on its back, watch a documentary and you'll see that. can't you see the claws and stinger also?

the artist

click some of the other links and read about the story, i don't need to repeat it here, the artist has been contacted on many occasions

etc

ah look i don't want to get into a whole sh** fight here with you.. i saw some of your replies in another NWO thread so i know you know what this thread entails etc, if you really are interested in this field you might want to contribute to a discussion here about how potential astrological, occult, etc symbols in a mural figure in with alleged secret societies who have a capstone at the same site.. or not..

Those are some pic's there unit that you found, it dose show what you meant. Although the pic's that have meanings or symbols of ones expirations that was showed with in the image.

• 1 year later...

I've been mystified by the Denver Airport for years. When it all goes down, large parts of it will be going down there, I think. I was wondering if anyone could post a picture of the NEW murals. I was pretty shocked to find out that parts of the old ones had been covered up, and new ones painted. I mean, it's not shocking, because those murals are pretty grotesque. Any information on the new murals would be really appreciated. Also, whoever did the interpretations of the murals, with the Scorpions Back and the Black Lady; those were excellent.