Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how do you think it end?

endofthingstocome

i never really even thought about this untill i seen this thread, and the first thing that hit me was theres no way mankind will go extint, so im definetly going with the theory that humankind will be with earth untill the end of the planet its self, we just have to much technology now to prevent us from dying off. not even mother nature can really compete with us these days, for instance back in the day plauges like the bubonic and such would regulate the population, nowadays we got antidotes and vaccines for all sorts of things, even when SARS broke out we contained it before it became a global epidemic. to go along with endofthingstocomes logic of "the more we advance the easier it is to kill off each other in greater numbers", the more we advance the easier it is to protect our selves from being killed off in greater numbers as well, it goes hand and hand, my .02

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• endofthingstocome

• Homer

• Exeter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm under the impression that humans are extremely resliliant Beings. We seem to addapt to what ever curve ball is thrown at us. As famously stated in "The Matrix", were like a Virus. Were also highly inteligent beings. (although at times I have to wonder) We lived through Ice ages, major outbreaks of deadly viruses, wars, Droughts, Floods.Catastrophic events accur all the time now. Whats the result? A few poeple die, a few get wounded, the rest just rebound and make a new life.

Anything short of the planet exploding, or some other universal event, and were gona be here for a long time. Natural selection will not take us to extinction, since we have already by passed that thx to the medical profesion. blink.gif

Even in the event of global thermal nuclear war. There will be survivors, who may mutate over a few generations to completely withstand higher levels of radiation.

It is very disturbing to me, how many people feel that were are somehow disrupting the balance of nature. I really don't think that were are. Were as humans are part of nature, what we do, no matter what it is, has to be natural. It may not seem like the right thing to do because we change our enviornment so much, but who knows. If the "Flapping Choko Squriel" cannot evolve to the current environmental conditions that we have caused it is natural for it to go extinct. New things will evolve that can handle our environmental changes and thus I belive that no matter how bad we "screw it up" everything will be just fine.

See if one looks at our species as another animal that lives on this planet from a universal prospective. Were just doing what comes natural. How can we do anything else?

Thats the way I see it.

We will all have a shock when we find out that, yes, there are aliens, and they did place us upon this planet to colonize it. But after all the thousands of warnings they have given us (because of our warring and completely un-sharing nature) - which we pass as nuts and fruit cakes, in tight silver suits – they will step in and wipe us away with no more thought than a waitress wiping crumbs off a table with her greasy cloth.

(No dig at waitresses by the way! Because, how would I survive without that waitresses voice coming through the squeaky box asking, “do you want fries with that?”) mellow.gif