Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chemtrails

SkyWatcher

alien.gif

I just registered here at your cool forum, and very much like what i see around these parts. w00t.gif I like to go out whenever possible and videotape orbs, starcraft and other anomalies that would make a person's head spin. whistling2.gif But in my quest to wake people up to the bare minimum, ChemTrails, i've found that generally they can't be bothered or are plainly too small minded to comprehend something larger and much more vast than the meager human race. Things in the world are picking up at an alarming rate, as if the rapture is upon us or something.

All i know is: If what i'm taping is from the government, we're being decieved to such an extent that it will mean our own demise, as the technologies that power these craft and orbs, could easily save us from our spend and consume ways. Our own pollution.

OR

These craft are from another world or realm, which to some may seem swell, but to most others it would mean that the government has either been covering it up, or is in on the alien agenda. Or they're defenseless to protect us from these "visitors".

AnyHoo...how do ya's all do, and i'm the new guy here to share with you what i find in my encounters in the night....and day too. lol tongue.gif

post-7-1061645433.jpg

Edited by Phantom

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyWatcher

• Uranium_235

• Exeter

• Bloated Corpse

Welcome Aboard Sky Watcher original.gif

Whew, you just jumped in with both feet, didn't ya? Good for YOU!

While I contemplate your query, may I ask?

Is the image you included, that of Columbia? huh.gif

Good Morning and Thank You For The Welcome.

The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible. Taken from a video tape, but still quite clear to show that they aren't visible to the human eye at all times. Just like the orbs and other odd things up there. crying.gif

Once i get settled in here, i'll probably be posting pics of all sorts of southern Alberta UFO's. It's an AMAZING hobby, to say the least. lol blink.gifalien.gif

Good Morning and Thank You For The Welcome.

The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible.

Chem Trail was my second guess, but due to the "three" significant and distinct trails, Columbia came to mind. Sorry for my "oops"

Enjoy your stay here !

alien.gif

Welcome aboard Sky watcher . grin2.gif

I promise to check out your post more thouroughly(and my spell checker) when I'm not just about to duck off toi work .

Enjoy your stay ...

The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible

Ever so slightly impossible, there...

Moved to the Government Conspiracies sub-forum and changed topic's title...

original.gif

To Clarify a bit more on the pic.

I figured there would be a bit more opposition to the pic being of a chemjet spraying while cloaked. But in plain sight on the Hi8 video tape, it's not a jet that's doing the spraying...it's an Orb. It cloaks and uncloaks while spraying and the spray pattern isn't 3 trails, but 4, in a box pattern. I have never seen a plane or jet that has such a wing formation to accomplish such a trail layout.

Plus this is only one of hours and hours of orbs that i've taken personally with the HandyCam. All i can say for sure is that they're some amazing little craft, wherever they're from. (i tend to lean towards the world powers that be)

This is why forums such as this are priceless nowadays. We can post pics, and get feedback from across the planet on theories about what these things could be....or leads to catch the culprits in the act. thumbsup.gif

Here's a rendition of the orb sprayer that i did for a friend to show him a possibiltity why the pattern is a box form, and why there isn't anything seen spraying it. Then he seen the video again, and can see it clearly now.

post-11-1061716068.jpg

That is a very intresting PIC!

I"m sure you don't mind if some the forum users analyse it a bit. Were used to photo shop subsitutes and are quick to debunk anything. Some of the folks here (althalus and such) will have no problems figuring it out.

If all turns out ok.... Mind if i ask which part of Alberta, and when was it taken?

p.s welcome to the forum. wink2.gif

Hey Thanks Mystify! original.gif

Sure you all can do all your analysis things you do, as i'm positive that there's some BRILLIANT people here.

The pic is a still capture from a Sony Hi8 HandyCam, taken roughly last February facing the south sky from Southern Alberta. It was lower than normal air traffic, and made not a sound, but sure plugged up the sky in a big way with gooey clouds.

The temp. outside was cold cold cold, and the sky was clear before our little friend showed up. It travelled at 10% of what a normal jet would....real slow across the sky...almost like the thing defied gravity, as there didn't seem to be enough momentum to keep it aloft.

This type of sprayer is common here, and nearly every sprayday you can catch at least one of these things.

Pretty cool, huh?

Chem-Trails, what is up with that crap? Its just *ahem* what i call Goverment Clouds! ph34r.gif

I’m glad someone has finally found out the truth about these pesky chemtrails. rolleyes.gif How anyone could have mistaken them to be vapour trails from airplanes is beyond me, when it is now blindly obvious that it is not even a government conspiracy, but an alien conspiracy! w00t.gif

I’m confused as to why the orb spraying these trails cloaks AND uncloaks. Maybe it doesn’t have enough Ununpentium to power the spraying mechanism, fly and remain cloaked at the same time! Or maybe it WANTS to be seen! abduct.gif

I have never seen a plane or jet that has such a wing formation to accomplish such a trail layout.

Ever seen Star Wars? Maybe George Lucas knows something we don’t.

It travelled at 10% of what a normal jet would

so how fast is that then?

whistling2.gif

post-11-1062588752.jpg

Okay, just my two cents, but it could, ever so possibly be...

Swamp Gas Refracting the light from Venus?

No?

Okay, that was just for humor anyway. But in all honesty, it looks like it could possibly military jets flying in close formation. Since these planes are usually painted an off white color anyway, and considering they are several miles up, it's really only natural that they would appear to be invisible. In other words, just an optical illusion. I have, afterall, seen 747 leaving contrails behind them.

Just my opinion.

hi, i live in alberta to more specificaly any way, why the hell would you cloak a plane that is spraying out hugly visible clouds of vapour, does that not defeat the purpose of a cloaking device, sorry fellow canadian but your post is a bunch of bull, do you think we are dumb? look at the pic first of all the resolution on the background image significantly differnt then this orb you explain, and the arms that appear to be emmiting the vapour dont exaclty match up with the trails, couldent you have blured the orb a little to make it look slightly authentic?, and would you mind telling me where you took this picture, im from southern alberta too, oh and notice how he smeared the area surounding the orb to to mix it in better, i can tell yout good with photo shop

Hey there Uranium_235

The orb with the "wings" in the pic, is a photoshop job i did on it to point it out to a freind. It's totally fake, i thought i'd stated that it's for visual aid purposes. The only thing that showed up in the pic was the trails. That's all.

Sounds a bit far fetched that something would be cloaked to spray right over our heads, doesn't it? That's why i'm on the forum...for input.

So how come i can go out on ANY spray day, and capture these things with a digital camcorder? How come i can see a jet spraying a trail in one direction, and at the same altitude from the other direction, something that can't be seen is spraying? And why when they cross in the sky over my head, can i still see one and not the other?...even though the cloaked craft is closer than the jet. And why is there an orb clearly visible spraying trails in hours of tape that i have shot myself?

I'm searching for answers. Maybe you should come down to Lethbridge and we'll go out hunting for a few hours some day. I have all the gear, but another body would be nice. tongue.gif

I'm sure it will shake the foundations of your reality. original.gif

post-11-1062706160.jpg

SkyWatcher, I don't understand why you find four closely spaced contrails so mysterious. If you look at the image below, you'll see that a four engine jet aircraft will produce such a contrail. While the image below was taken from directly beneath the aircraft, your image appears to be very similar, although at a much greater angle and from slightly behind the plane.

post-11-1062715581.jpg

Just for the fun of it, I decided to take out the jet in order to see what the image would look like,

Disclaimer: I am not attempting to, nor accusing any one of perpetrating a hoax.

post-11-1062715676.jpg

lethbridge eh...been there a few times, so you say that this occure regularly?and are plainly visible in the sky? and no one else has reported it?

I forgot to add this in my last post:

In your picture it does appear that they are in a box formation, but now that i have seen Exeters pic (now know it is possible for a plane not to appear in a photo) is it no possible that an engine was running perhaps at a higher temp so the vapour had to be in the air longer to condense making it look as if it were on top?

I'll somehow have to get a still from the video tape to show how the trails are in a box pattern, as it's clearly defined in the mild rotation of the orb as it travels and turns. It also shows the difference in the jet and the orb in spray nozzel patterns, trail formation, and flightspeed. Also in the video, i'm filming the orb for awhile in relative silence, when the jet speeds in, making a ton of noise, and clearly moving at at least 5 times the rate of the orb.

An orb like in this pic i found today. original.gif

post-11-1062718790.jpg

WELL WELL WELL....CHEMTRAILS......IS THIS A NEW THING I.E IN THE LAST TEN YEARS...BECAUSE I CAN REMEMBER AN ADVERT ON TV IN SCOTLAND ABOUT A BANK AND IT WAS 2 AEROPLANES FLYING IN A CROSS FORMATION....THAT'S 747 TYPES MAKING A ST ANDREWS CROSS STYLE...IN THE LATE SEVENTIES...AND WE USED TO SEE THESE VAPOUR/CHEM TRAILS ALL THE TIME....IS IT PARANIONA OR HAVE THEY BEEN AT IT FOR A YEARS,,PERFECTING THE BEST AIRBORNE CONRACEPTIVE AGENT....EXCUSE THE SPELLING..LOL laugh.gif

"ChemTrails" have been around since the 40's or even earlier. It was initially a radar enhancement program, but eventually led into the fringe stuff, like mind control, population control, ozone repair,...even as far fetched as "doping" the atmosphere to accomodate holographic imaging by sinister forces known as the New World Order.

ChemTrails are based on research by Nikoli Tesla, generally electromagnetics and zero point energy, which was confiscated by the government the moment he died. No one has ever been able to look into what he was working on when he passed on.

Russia is the leader in this area, with the rest of the world powers lumped into second place. All United Nation countries experience chemtrails regularly.

The grid patterns they spray are thought to be for radar/monitoring purposes, and consist of dry particle discharge...., but the clouds, rings, goop, and particulate consist of everything from aluminum, magnesium and sulpher, to red blood cells and other ORGANIC elements. Surely not a radar apparatus, one would think. tongue.gif

(photo from web)

post-11-1062722109.jpg

"ChemTrails" have been around since the 40's or even earlier. It was initially a radar enhancement program, but eventually led into the fringe stuff, like mind control, population control, ozone repair,...even as far fetched as "doping" the atmosphere to accomodate holographic imaging by sinister forces known as the New World Order.

ChemTrails are based on research by Nikoli Tesla, generally electromagnetics and zero point energy, which was confiscated by the government the moment he died. No one has ever been able to look into what he was working on when he passed on.

Russia is the leader in this area, with the rest of the world powers lumped into second place. All United Nation countries experience chemtrails regularly.

i have never seen grids of contrails, not once you see the regular single contrail in the sky every now and then but thats caused by condensing vapour from jet engine exhaust, so would they do this in lethrbidge but not a place with a larger population, does that make sense? I didnt know that lethbridge was a key location for the NWO's plans....is it possible you could supply me the video its self not just little stills from it, like the whole video? and you already proided us with a still, i think its at the top of this page