Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is SURELY a demon

_Z_

'sup guys.. let's get down to business...

i was at a friend of mine's house and we heard a loud screech.. almost like a wolf's anyway.. the next day we had a party and all that crap and we had about 20 of my friends there... the one second that the music wasnt playing we heard the screech again and well.. we decided to quit the party and investigate.. we went over to the house that was allegidly occupied but there was no-one home so.. we knocked about 7 million times and there was still no answer.. and then there was the screech again.. deadly and frightening it took us about a minute to compose ourselves.. anyways we eventually picked the lock and i couldnt believe the sh** i saw

it was like a werewolf except it had a Nazgul face and wolflike legs.. muscular.. it had scaly wings and had a mouth full of canine-like teeth, i, being the leader shat myself and ran out

rest of the peeps went in and 4 out of them saw it too

i can never lock the image from my eyes.. however i do warn anyone who sees this to take extreme caution and be VERY hazardous.. this thing is deadly.. i am almost certain i saw corpses in that house...

the thing was fast.. about 200 mph :blink:

Regards

_Z_

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mad Manfred

• Piney

• Boltwave

• Jodie.Lynne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were there any hallucinogens being passed out at this party you attended? If not then I'd recommend two things: Stop watching Lord of the Rings twelve times a day and get some sleep occassionally.

PS. Wolves screech?

By the way, I noticed your first post was in a telekinesis thread...you said you could lift a brick when you were very young with the power of your mind...surely you're more powerful now...why didn't you use your uncanny abilities on this demon?

Edited by Mad Manfred

Were there any hallucinogens being passed out at this party you attended? If not then I'd recommend two things: Stop watching Lord of the Rings twelve times a day and get some sleep occassionally.

haha Manfred ur still funny as ever

i can never lock the image from my eyes.. however i do warn anyone who sees this to take extreme caution and be VERY hazardous.. this thing is deadly.. i am almost certain i saw corpses in that house...

the thing was fast.. about 200 mph :blink:

Regards

_Z_

Surely you contacted the authorities after this sighting right? Because that would be the first thing I would do if I saw corpses in a house :blink:

Surely you contacted the authorities after this sighting right? Because that would be the first thing I would do if I saw corpses in a house :blink:

Indeed.

You say you saw it five or six times, when were the other times you've seen it?

Whats the point? Witch King Jr would most likely have envoked one of the spells written by the Half-Blood Prince and sent a troupe of Leprechauns to surry the corpses away to Pixie Land.

ancient aztecs believed in a demon named 'Azgul' dunno what it meant but according to books it's pretty scary.. ye i did report it and the house is being broken down, and i saw it roughly the same day..more than once and it seems to be avoiding any type of light.. dude, if u were in shock u can't use ur tk i did try though about the 3rd time and it didnt seem to work.. no hallucigens

and it was fast as hell, guessed about 200 mph

i also noticed that a guy in masschuetes reported a sighting of something similar.. veryconfusing :(

_Z_

Damn, you beat me to it lol. :D

Mr. _Z_, how old are you?

Born in 88, it's on the profile. 200 mph is very fast. You do realize that, correct?

Do I realize that's correct? Hell, no I think those kids were underage drinking or something. That sounds a little too far fetch. Now, if _Z_ can come up with more proof, even just a audio. I'll just have to kick myself in the ass for not believing. lol ;)

(Well, I didn't think about looking on the profile because some people don't put their b-day or age, so I didn't even think about it. Oh yeah, Yelekiah I love you avatar and banner thingy. I've been a manson fan for years.)

Born in 88, it's on the profile. 200 mph is very fast. You do realize that, correct?

I can run faster than that. I can prove it but I don't wanna.

I hope you've done something about those corpses. the smell does bring property prices down, you know.

i find this story hard to believe,,,,,,i need something more convincing,,,,send photos, take like 50 of them of the house and send the best ones, and snap a pic of the monster through the window or something

I can run faster than that. I can prove it but I don't wanna.

^

xD :lol:

hm.. if he just said "it ran really fast" (jeez, I can't beleive I got a B on my english exam there...) but anyway, it may have been... uhm... a bit more beleivable.

cant beleive no-ones asked but just placed it on him, but _Z_, were you drinking and/or smoking at this party?

Edited by Leliel

200mph? COMEON, theres very few creatures on earth that can run atleast 100kmh, but 200 MPh? maybe you just couldnt think stright because of the shock, 200mph is imposile, if he would have ran in that speed, he could have riped you apart before you could turn around. maybe somebody just played a prank and you paniced beyond rational thinking m8 ;)

on the other hand just SOOO much of that story looks very exadurated a real sighting wouldnt be like that IMO, btw what kinda screetch is deadly :huh:

ps. when exactly did you measure its speed? did he run around in circles in the house, or did he chase you or something after you ran away, cause in your story he seems very stationary (almost like a statue or a decoration)

Probably a chimera or a Polymorph based on that you say someone lived there I would say a Polymorph.A polymorph is sorta like a Lycanthrope but it is a being who can shift into many types of animals and even mixed them all together to get what you describe.I don't actually believe you though if you saw this thing and it could run 200 Mph I highly doubt you would be alive and well.

Hmm. So you are at a party! Then break in to the neighbors house, and see a creature, and possibly bodies? :blink:

Apart from the fact that someone spiked your drinks, did you inform the police of the neighbors habit of keeping beasts and corpses?

I guess my biggest issue is, what's the question? I guess it serves as a warning, "if you see crazy werewolf, be CAREFUL!".... What did happen to the bodies though? I hope they weren't simply left in the houses wreckage.

Probably a chimera or a Polymorph based on that you say someone lived there I would say a Polymorph.A polymorph is sorta like a Lycanthrope but it is a being who can shift into many types of animals and even mixed them all together to get what you describe.I don't actually believe you though if you saw this thing and it could run 200 Mph I highly doubt you would be alive and well.

Yeah tell me about it...I ran into a Polymorph the other day on the way to work. He transformed into a giant humanoid frog with coat-tails, tophat and cane and started singing Ragtime Gal. I was 20 minutes late for work. Polymorph's suck.

Yeah tell me about it...I ran into a Polymorph the other day on the way to work. He transformed into a giant humanoid frog with coat-tails, tophat and cane and started singing Ragtime Gal. I was 20 minutes late for work. Polymorph's suck.

Whats funny is that some of these posters are taking you seriously.LMAO

I agree with all of you. His post does seem a little "wierd" to me. Where did you get 200 mph? We do need more proof then just what you said.

I agree with all of you. His post does seem a little "wierd" to me. Where did you get 200 mph? We do need more proof then just what you said.

He was joking. Come on people.