Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is SURELY a demon

_Z_

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mad Manfred

• Piney

• Boltwave

• Jodie.Lynne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ancient aztecs believed in a demon named 'Azgul' dunno what it meant but according to books it's pretty scary.. ye i did report it and the house is being broken down, and i saw it roughly the same day..more than once and it seems to be avoiding any type of light.. dude, if u were in shock u can't use ur tk i did try though about the 3rd time and it didnt seem to work.. no hallucigens

and it was fast as hell, guessed about 200 mph

i also noticed that a guy in masschuetes reported a sighting of something similar.. veryconfusing :(

_Z_

We need more information to find this believable.

So, you reported this incident to the authorities? What did they do? Did they investigate the house? Did they find the corpses? Did they see the demon?

How many people actually saw this thing? Did you ask around and see if anyone in the area reported a similar sighting?

The other times you saw it, where did you see it? What did it do then?

You have to be more descriptive and give us all the details :tu:

Were there any hallucinogens being passed out at this party you attended? If not then I'd recommend two things: Stop watching Lord of the Rings twelve times a day and get some sleep occassionally.

PS. Wolves screech?

By the way, I noticed your first post was in a telekinesis thread...you said you could lift a brick when you were very young with the power of your mind...surely you're more powerful now...why didn't you use your uncanny abilities on this demon?

Because a demon's only weakness is Christ

By the way, like your avatar :tu:

it was like a werewolf except it had a Nazgul face and wolflike legs.. muscular.. it had scaly wings and had a mouth full of canine-like teeth, i, being the leader shat myself and ran out

rest of the peeps went in and 4 out of them saw it too

i can never lock the image from my eyes.. however i do warn anyone who sees this to take extreme caution and be VERY hazardous.. this thing is deadly.. i am almost certain i saw corpses in that house...

the thing was fast.. about 200 mph :blink:

Regards

_Z_

You didn't need to make up a story... a simple "Hi guys, i'm new to the forum" would have sufficed. ;)

You didn't need to make up a story... a simple "Hi guys, i'm new to the forum" would have sufficed. ;)

:w00t::D:lol:

If that thing was really as fast as you say, and it was already killing folks.... wouldn't that make you dead by now? I'm just saying.

If that thing was really as fast as you say, and it was already killing folks.... wouldn't that make you dead by now? I'm just saying.

I agree with you.

think if 20 other people saw it then it's real. But omg.

Hey people, I'm missing my pet. She is like a werewolf except she has a Nazgul face and wolflike legs.. muscular.. she also has scaly wings and a mouth full of canine-like teeth. She can run very fast as well. She answers to the name "scruffy" and likes cheese and spam.

Hey people, I'm missing my pet. She is like a werewolf except she has a Nazgul face and wolflike legs.. muscular.. she also has scaly wings and a mouth full of canine-like teeth. She can run very fast as well. She answers to the name "scruffy" and likes cheese and spam.

Do you have a Federal "Dangerous Supernatural Pet Permit" ? Cause if not, cop or no cop, I'm taking you down.......:w00t:

Lapi'che

she is wearing her tags......

:D

she is wearing her tags......

:D

OK! As long as she has them. Does she have any Special K or other tranquilizer allergies or reactions? Cause I might have to dart her....:lol:

Lapi'che

'sup guys.. let's get down to business...

i was at a friend of mine's house and we heard a loud screech.. almost like a wolf's anyway.. the next day we had a party and all that crap and we had about 20 of my friends there... the one second that the music wasnt playing we heard the screech again and well.. we decided to quit the party and investigate.. we went over to the house that was allegidly occupied but there was no-one home so.. we knocked about 7 million times and there was still no answer.. and then there was the screech again.. deadly and frightening it took us about a minute to compose ourselves.. anyways we eventually picked the lock and i couldnt believe the sh** i saw

it was like a werewolf except it had a Nazgul face and wolflike legs.. muscular.. it had scaly wings and had a mouth full of canine-like teeth, i, being the leader shat myself and ran out

rest of the peeps went in and 4 out of them saw it too

i can never lock the image from my eyes.. however i do warn anyone who sees this to take extreme caution and be VERY hazardous.. this thing is deadly.. i am almost certain i saw corpses in that house...

the thing was fast.. about 200 mph :blink:

Regards

_Z_

What a lovely imagination.

I will help you Piney!

Tsk tsk, Richdog is right....all you are doing is making everyone think wrong abou you...and you don't want that

:angry2: I'm starting to get a little p!ssed off when people start telling these far fetch stories. Lay off the freaking pot or get a cat scan! :wacko:

OK here is a pic of the house

my drawing and another witness's drawing

i swear to whichever god u worship that this is true

post-27396-1133764364_thumb.jpg

post-27396-1133764384_thumb.jpg

post-27396-1133764493_thumb.jpg

post-27396-1133764611_thumb.jpg

my drawing and another witness's drawing

i swear to whichever god u worship that this is true

Well, I found the " witness's drawing" on the right at this website. Anne's Halloween GIF'S

Click on the first werewolf. Looks a little familiar, doesn't it?

I think I'll look around a bit more and perhaps I'll find the other pictures somewhere. :innocent::rofl:

Well, I found the " witness's drawing" on the right at this website. Anne's Halloween GIF'S

Click on the first werewolf. Looks a little familiar, doesn't it?

I think I'll look around a bit more and perhaps I'll find the other pictures somewhere. :innocent::rofl:

Thank you ALNA! Well done on debunking this hoax :tu:

Wait...you said the house was pulled down.

Did you use your telekinesis to rebuild it?

my drawing and another witness' drawing

Ok...you said the creature you saw had a "Nazgul face". Nazgul, as far as I know, were basically mortal men...frail and grey under their hoods...

Why did you draw your creature with werewolf-like features?

You also said the creature had "wolflike legs" but drew it with hooves.

Additionally, you said the creature had "scaly wings" but neither drawing has them.

So...what did you see? A Nazgul/Werewolf/Dragon-Man who "screeches like a wolf" or did you see a purple werewolf with hooves and blood dripping from its fangs?

Here's the original posts description:

"it was like a werewolf except it had a Nazgul face and wolflike legs.. muscular.. it had scaly wings and had a mouth full of canine-like teeth"

well ive seen the world and ive felt it turning still the jesters yearning to amuse me

like a circus town parade seldom close enough to see ,...i travel thru an angry crowd ..

wonder whats become of me

to work it out i let them in

all the good guys and the bad guys that ive been

all the devils that disturbed me and the angles that defeated them some how come together in me now

per paul williams

ive never met you man but ill call you the jester my name abecromie i go a.k.a zombiedog

NICE TO MEET YA

Wait...you said the house was pulled down.

Did you use your telekinesis to rebuild it?

adding on to Mad's comment;

you said people lived in that manor... so why would the place be all run down if it was occupied (boarded windows ect). and before you say this is an 'after-pic' you said it was torn down <_<

oh wait, sorry, i'm guessing you took a photo of the wrong house... ¬_¬

Edited by Leliel