Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the real lycans

dropandscream

for all you ppl who think they know us...your probaly wrong....as you may have guessed i am a lycan. and i am here to tell the truth.

whatever you believe or think...i will comfirm or put aside

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dropandscream

• Mad Manfred

• DaKong

• riotboy555

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sweat drop*

We reeeeally need Ruby over here....

Mind showing us a pic of you at the full moon? You're probably mad at me for taunting you. Well, Death is a pretty fun toy...

And the werewolves always think that we humans are pretty stupid. Well, wake up and smell the O-, we're not as dumb as you think. Animosity is as old as sin and you're not helping my case.

i never called your kind stupid...and if i had a ****** camera i would show you a pic...or maybe this weekend ill use my friends...course hes afraid of me

I sometimes wonder...does Bellevue Mental Institution give its patients internet access? If so why does it ultimately lead them to this particular site?

I have a few questions while I'm here.

1 - Explain to me the physics...how its physically possible for you to transform into a humanoid wolf.

2 - Why does the moon trigger this transformation?

3 - If you want us to believe you, post some pictures of yourself.

4 - Did you discover you were a werewolf before or after watching Underworld?

5 - Would you happen to know Z?

can you say fricken random!!!

Yes, why do you ask?

So cool man!

/sarcasm

Get pictures before you start threads like this. That's pretty much a rule on the internet.

1: i dont really know, but not all lycans change...some meds will restrain the transformation. 2: im also not sure why the moon takes its affect on us....but i do know it feels really cool! 3: if i had the use of my friends camera (which i soon will) then yes youll see me. 4: i discovered this when i was 15(i am now 19). 5: Z???

USE THE FRICKIN' EDIT BUTTON! You're gonna get your butt banned if you keep doing posts like that!

Oh, and I agree with Manfred on his points....

...you guys wouldnt happen to be Belmonts...would you?

Oh, I didn't see this post till now.

user posted image

I'm the one on the far-right.

This is just silly. And pointless.

If the werewolves among us would like to offer some degree of proof, then I am all for having a great discussion about the matter, but I am tired of angst ridden teens claiming to be werewolves and starting silly threads for some ungodly reason...

I don't get it...and I have a nifty button right here:

Closed.