Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASAS'S Dirty Little Secret

Mr-X

Look up his site and tell me what you think about the video clips.

www.rense.com/general21/nasas.htm ???

X

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• odinsupreme

• PurpleStuart

• GIZZIE

Looking at the first few, the earth is so bright and the movement of these ufo's is regular so they could easily be satelites reflecting the sun. The last one though - i dunno that one is quite odd - but it could easily be faked unfortunately. UFO - definately - i can't identify it, but whether it's an alien craft... I think it's more likely to be a hoax.  

NASA's editing out of the UFO - well it could be a military satelite they wouldn't want to give position and times out for them so i can understand them editing that sort of thing out.

The last photo looks just like a shooting star on it's approach to burnout.  Not wishing to digress too far from the post,  does anyone else watch the sky during the Week of The Shooting Stars?  My neck hurts for weeks on end afterwards

I am definatly going to download them and put them on my site. But in the weekend, only got a 56K modem.

Odin S. :s9

[blue]Am I being thick?  :s9

When I click the links on that page to view the footage, nothing happens but my cursor icon turns to an arrow and timer. What am I doing wrong?

[/blue]

IMO  it`s hard to tell just what the heck is going on up there seeing as how I don`t have very much experience at looking at the universe that closely from that type of camera....

But it would make for a good conspiracy theory

Personally I found these footages to be rather lame. It has already been mentioned that it could be a satellite, and it could be. Almost every single STS has images somewhat like this, and in most cases, they're ice particles reflecting off the the various objects of light. I'm not saying that this is definately ice particles, but that is the most common thing looking like a UFO in orbit, and they are on many footages.

If this kind of thing interests you, try finding footage on STS48, it makes you think a little bit more.

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

Odin

The link Mr-X provided showed footage of STS-109. STS meaning Space Transportation System, so the footage was taken from a U.S. space craft such as the shuttle.

The footage you have labeled "UFO in space" is also from a space craft, and some intersting pics. However, the UFO's seem to be going in one direction and at one speed.

The one I was refering to is STS-48, which is from a shuttle launched Sept 15th 1991.  It shows the object changing speeds and direction.

I don't have a link, although I have downloaded the footage last year to my home computer. If you check out a search engine about "STS 48", it will tell you about it, but look up the video through some kind of MPG search or something. I think anyways, I don't know much about computers and video's and stuff

This footage was shot while the shuttle was passing over the Southwestern United States. Amazingly, there was a UFO convention taking place in Laughlin, Nevada at the same time. No doubt the occupants of these ufo's were on their way to attend the festivities.  :o  As good a reason as any for the sudden appearance of a multitude of space craft, don't you think?

Magikman  :sj

Another link about it. Mostly covers the same ground tho

Click me

Odin,

Nice work. Your first link is the most common interpretation, and easily available. The second one, the REAL explanation, was hard(at least for me) to come by. Although I wasn't completely believing that UFO jibberish, I couldn't find another site that provided another explanation. Sometime last year Magik assisted me through IM where to find the answers. Thanks Magikman!

Nice work Odin by not letting your imagination get the better of you. Have you seen the actual footage? Like I said, I have it downloaded to my home computer with specific areas highlighted for better detail. Very interesting footage.

Homer,

I have just downloaded the video. I don't think that it is real.. It is very weird, indeed, but to say that it is an UFO? I need more evidence for that.

It seems that you have got a much nicer version.. I have only a version where they zoom in a bit. Found it here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.btinternet.co.uk/

Odin S.  :s9

Yes Odin, the version I have is much clearer. But like you said, although it's very wierd, it's no UFO as in 'alien spacecraft'