Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels?

wolfspirit

Hello Friends:

There are two wierd ocations that I may had encounters with angels.

Case 1:

I was inn a very dificult time of my life I was geting divorced for

my second time and my ex-wife was giving me a very hard time.

One day as I was working in kiosk at Disney's Animal Kingdom selling

hot dogs and other fast foods, this older lady about 80 yrs old very short

and fragil looking wnet to the coner of the kiosk window and started talking to

me I looked at her and said" I'll be right there with you" I served the person that

I had in front of me and I asked her "How can I help you?" she look at me and said:

"We know you are going true trying times now but God have plans for You" I look at

her and I couldn't say nothing. I looked down move by what she had said but when I look

up I did not see her any were and this lady can hardly walk.!!

Case 2:

After my divorced I found a palce in the motorcycles people, with fast bikes and faster

wemen. One time I stoped by this church close to my house and also close to my faborite

bar. I park my Harley and went inside, the service had all ready started I listen to the rst of the service. At the end of the service when some of the people were talking to me, this well dressed man came to me and Puting a very nice looking bible in my hand said"Will you

do me the honor of acepting this Bible from me? I said yes and for some reason I still don't

know I started crying and this guy to!! The thing is that no one had see this particular man

before or ever after this!! :o

What you guys thing aboul all this?? :unsure2:

Edited by wolfspirit

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wolfspirit

• Saint Macabre

• hippiegirl

I just want to post experiences Ive heard of from friends.

A friends mother was on a trip with some other people at a beach. Everyone else had gone out of the water but her. She started to drown, to cut long story short. Suddenly, a man picked her up out of the water. She thanked him over and over again and told him to wait where he was so that she could tell her friends. She went over to her friends and told them and pointed to where he was standing, and he wasnt there. They said they hadnt seen anything the entire time.

Another friend has that disorder where he falls asleep at any time. He was driving home once and he nodded off at the wheel. He awoke to find this HUGE Angel walking beside his car, guiding it towards his home.

Just some experiences. I think that God sends them when times get hard or when death approaches too early for people.

God Bless.

Aale.

Some friends and I were driving around being stupid one night. On this specific night I was hanging out with a guy for like our first date (group safety) anyway I was really excited bout the guy and wanted to spend some time hanging and getting to know him. So anyway were all out acting goofy when one of my friends says "Hey lets go loop this highway), it's a highway that loops all around Ohio. Well at that time I start feeling really sick, so sick I decided to end the date and go home. The next day I found out someone was shooting at the cars on the area of the highway we would have been on, and a women was killed. Around the time we would have been in that same area! Also when I got home I felt fine. I truly believe there was devine intervention keeping us safe that night.

When I was about 7 or 8 I was riding on the back of a motorcycle with my mom. She was going to pull into a parking lot of a grocery store through a side entrance , can't remember why, now this entrance was filled with loose sand, and if you know anything about motorcycles, you have to be very careful in that kind of terrain. Anyway, my mom was very careful, but the bike still went down. Right when it was going down I felt two hands pick me up from underneath my arms. Had I not been picked up, I would have been under the bike.

Hello friends:

I really like your stories, they are prety cool.

But what I'll like to know is what do you think about my

own experiences. :innocent:

I think it was God's way of reassuring you that things would get better. ^_^

Hello Friends:

It could bee very well that God is trying to tell me everything is

going to be ok,because God comunicates with us in diferent ways.

I also belive that this live as we know it is nothing but diferent

tests to prove ourself to him. ;)