Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsafe Martian sex?

Exeter

This is the complete article:

Mars Approach Will Spawn Record Number Of Alien Hybrid Babies

LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- Mars is closer to the Earth than it has been in 60,000 years -- in more ways than one.

According to alien expert Andy Reiss, the Mars approach is going to lead to a record baby boom of half-Martian, half-human offspring.

Reiss claims the number of so-called "hybrid babies" always increases when Mars passes close by the Earth and predicts this time around, 5 to 7 percent of all births on Earth will be E.T. hybrids.

But don't go looking for little green men in your bedrooms, ladies. Reiss says although Martians are really attracted to Earth girls, they often impregnate them telepathically using their minds, not their bodies.

It's certainly not the same as procreation between humans, but Reiss says most hybrids are the result of this sort of "spiritual impregnation."

He says women may find themselves with a Martian bun in the oven after having vivid dreams of sex with an alien.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif LOL!!! I wish there was a forum for the silly side of the paranormal.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AncientLight

• thepsychoticseaotter

• uranium101

• bluesky21

LOL!!! I wish there was a forum for the silly side of the paranormal

We do have a section which is sort of along those lines, the 'World of the Bizarre' board, I'll move this into there.

original.gif

and when was the last passing of mars? because i always thought there was a little something wrong with me...lololol jk tongue.gif

ok perhaps the proper protection is foil on your head like in signs - and if i have to carry an alien child that b****** better come down and "do the deed"

Lucky I am wearing my tinfoil underwear and beanie!

Oh dear, please tell me nobody believes this story!

I'm with you. I think mars passes like once evry 6000 years or every 600 years anyway, so you know this guy just made this story up because no proof could ever last that long.

he sounds like a certain kimm or uranium101. i've been coming here for a while, and man [FLAME REMOVED]

Edit:

Did not edit this post before, sorry about that. Bluesky, ofcourse the same goes for you as for everybody else. Do not insult or flame members.

Edited by Phantom

Edit:

[FLAME REMOVED]

Uranium, please refrain from flaming and insulting other members or proper measures will be taken... I understand you felt attacked by Bluesky, but that will not be accepted as an excuse to behave like you did. I'm counting on your cooperation... Other posts, relevant to this remark will also be removed, with Bluesky's apology as an exception.

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

I think mars passes close to the earth once every 32 years. Still, I think that story is pure bunk.

ok perhaps the proper protection is foil on your head like in signs - and if i have to carry an alien child that b****** better come down and "do the deed"

I just had a thought, Anirbas. Aren't men supposed to be from mars...? devil.gifwhistling2.gif

i'm sorry uranium. apology excepted?

I don't believe this article for a second. Utter nonsense...

disgust.gif

Gee ya think so? I dunno alot of compelling evidence there..... tongue.gif

LOL Yeah Exeter they are supposed to be from Mars- real shocked there.....lol AND I BELIEVE original.gif THIS IS TRUE original.gif

he sounds like a certain kimm or uranium101. i've been coming here for a while, and man, [FLAME REMOVED]

disgust.gif

Edit:

[FLAME REMOVED]

Uranium, please refrain from flaming and insulting other members or proper measures will be taken... I understand you felt attacked by Bluesky, but that will not be accepted as an excuse to behave like you did. I'm counting on your cooperation... Other posts, relevant to this remark will also be removed, with Bluesky's apology as an exception.

Edited by Phantom

Well it's to be expected Kimm...you did admit to having lied about that Telekinesis video at the very least.

dontgetit.gif

Hmmm alot of "flame throwing" going on here....I think I'll exit....

But first Sageghost posted:

don't believe this article for a second. Utter nonsense...

I agree...

• 2 weeks later...
he sounds like a certain kimm or uranium101. i've been coming here for a while, and man [FLAME REMOVED]

Edit:

Did not edit this post before, sorry about that. Bluesky, ofcourse the same goes for you as for everybody else. Do not insult or flame members.

Not as many spelling errors so it couldn't be kimm tongue.gif