Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was the universe created?

PurpleStuart

Read this article and see what you think. I go for the "Anthropic Principle" myself.

click here

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• Sheff_Pud

• Homer

• dean-g

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply take a seed of matter and squeeze it to the extraordinary density that once triggered the inflation of our universe. This will make a black hole. Guth says the super-dense interior will inflate in a bubble-like space-time connected to our time by the "umbilical cord" of the hole. This cord is unstable, and when it breaks, a baby universe will be born.

Oh so it's as easy as that eh?

SO HOW COME NOBODY'S DONE IT THEN ?

Genius or whacko?

It seems scientists are like artists-appreciated more after they're dead.

The problem is their theories are never proved (or disproved) until long after their demise! This doesn't help us much either cos we can only discuss and, of course, never reach any definite conclusions.

It's SO frustrating!  :s01

I will still believe in the one God theory and not the 'supreme beings' or Anthropic Priniciple.  Whether there are multi-universes or not, I have no idea, and I'm open to the possibility. However, in my humble opinion, I will continue to believe that if there are more than one, God created all universes.

as you can imagine i'm not big on the god theory. Positive and negative forces maybe, but nothing sapient (let alone omnipitant)

I agologise that my spell is off a bit - i'm still quite squiffy

*hick*