Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do u belive in heaven

super non beliver

do u belive in heaven  

42 members have voted

1. 1. do u belive in heaven

• yes
    • i think it is bull honky
    • only if i am wasted

do u belive in heaven?Have u notice that when people say they died and then come back to life and say that they saw heaven in many different verisons.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jagerthorn

• Pontius Pilate

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

I see heaven everyday...here and now. On the other side, I see hell everyday too.

Of course, I may have died already and this is heaven/hell...??

I believe in Heaven.

And maybe none of those people have actually seen Heaven. Who knows, they could be seeing Hell, the grave, or just hallucinating.

Edited by Aaleyah-Abqurah

Heaven yes but when I die and I don't get there I wont know the difference

I believe in Heaven. Living life without hope would be depressing.

well i dont consider myself to be of ANY religion, so i am technicaly condemd to all the thousands of interpretation of Hell that there is. Wonder if people would beleive in it if religious dogma didnt exist.

Hope for what exactly thirdangel?

Edited by PLO

hmm, I dunno if I do. but heaven is suited towards the person, so everyones heaven will be different.

I dont think I'd wanna go to heaven, the rules, the restrictions, hell seems a better option. less restrictions. in my opinion the real party's in hell :devil:.

Which heaven?...lol

I believe "heaven" is just another term for "dimension."

There are different dimensions as there are heavens, they are one and the same as far as I'm concerned.

Hope for what exactly thirdangel?

Well, you know...hope for the Cleansing of Sins, hope to feel God's love, hope for eternal happiness. Just thinking that we'd cease to live beyond the grave is pitiful and sad. I look foward to Heaven.

I believe "heaven" is just another term for "dimension."

There are different dimensions as there are heavens, they are one and the same as far as I'm concerned.

Are you talking about the seven planes of Heaven and seven Earths? Or are you thinking of something totally different :mellow:?

well it least thats plausible, kinda, its got more thought to it than that ridiculous guilt-punishment system of heaven and hell. though reincarnation still trys to keep you feeling guilty too though.

No I think heaven and hell are just nice embellishments. I do, however, believe in reincarnation.

And when you stop the reincarnation cycle and reach Nirvana, you could term that as Heaven right?

No, AA, I'm not Buddhist, but I think that at the beginning we were like one huge soul, and over time we continued to split ourselves. Perhaps when everyone is enlightened and stops destroying the world...I don't know, maybe we'll become one again. It's a belief I've had since I was a little kid and I noticed its similarities to Buddhism. I don't believe in a hell because eternal damnation sounds far too harsh for committing a single sin such as murder. I like to think that when we reincarnate, the karma just balances it out. Like Pison, I see heaven everyday. It's just not the kind you'll find in a book.

I believe in Heaven . . . as another plain of existence, somewhere our soul goes when it leaves this life and body.

if human spirituality exists, then i believe thats what created 'heaven' . one of our own ( spiritual) making , god wouldnt have much part in it there as he does here in life either .

Edited by Rahl

... i think heaven isnt a place, so much as dying with no regrets... that you can die at peace with everything.

Personally I dont need any reassurance... I also dont need to think of a life past my life. I'm happy with what I got.

No I think heaven and hell are just nice embellishments. I do, however, believe in reincarnation.

I believe that too, but we get to chill for a bit before coming back. B)

I think heaven looks like this world but with out the bad things.

If you die and go to heaven the soul will become a angel and you can work up the ranks. :innocent:

Hell looks like this world but ever thing that could go worng did go worng.

If you go to hell you rout :no: . Or If you are evil you will become a demon. :devil:

I've said this all before. :tu:

Edited by SG7

i don't believe in heaven but some other places where we go when we die like solofront says. i mean where is heaven? i believe a place where everybody are at peace with everybody and we just choose to come back for the experience