Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Civil War

blowski

Last night I had a dream, which summed up one of my greatest fears for the world. I dreamt that my country was overrun by Muslims who had created an army of civilians, attacking anyone in their way. Muslims have clearly stated that they DO want to take over the world and their numbers in the Western world expand every day.

I am from England and so anyone from here would, without doubt, agree that one of the biggest problem in this country is the amount of immigrants and the trouble that young Muslim men cause. Yes the Islam religion is a fine religion, if followed - but how many people actually do?

Every young Pakistani male in the country hangs around in gangs and are well known for being coawards that attack in packs. However, no one will address the issue as the country is going mad on political correctness. Something I do not agree with as people of the Islamic faith are the most racist and intolerant group I have come across; it is the way of Allah or nothing at all.

If the country continues to be divided like it is and issues are not dealt with then I feel the Islamic people of this country will attack and try to take England for themselves. They are slowly but surely doing it now. Without a strong government, religion or any leaders how are the people of my country supposed to stop this from happening?

Please do not take this as slur as I am addressing a real issue. Respond to me in a proper manner and I will do the same. I also would really like to hear from people in the USA and Europe on the matter. Perhaps I am wrong? But perhaps I am right?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 777MileStare

• Yelekiah

• nativechick1989

• draconic chronicler

You have a right to be concerned. When the Moslem religion first began, and hoards of arabs conquered the Christian lands of western Asia, North Africa, Spain and Eastern Europe, Christian scholars were convinced that Mohammed was the "anti-christ"in the book of Revlations. Athough he is dead in body, maybe they were right. Everything does seem to fit, and now the army of the greatest Christian Nation is only a few hundreds of miles from the place of Armageddon where it is prophesized the army of good will battle the army of evil. But maybe its all just a fairytale. After all, President Bush assured us after the Twin Towers that Islam is a "Religion of Peace".

book of Revlations

For what I hope will be the last time, it is the Book of Revelation, no s.

Well a lot of the beliefs of "extremists" that want to "take over the world" don't even read the Koran to begin with. A lot of people don't consider that true to the faith if you don't follow the actual text. What then are you believing in? Extremist ideas that are against the Koran's teachings.

Edited by Yelekiah

To have a concern over Muslims taking over a country or the world, is in the back of a lot of peoples minds. But it's just as Yelekiah said, most extremists don't even read or follow the Koran. The majority of Muslims are true to their faith and don't agree with what the extremists do or try to do.

Very true. I'd also like to add that the 72 virgins, which is actually thought by many to be a mistranslation for the word angel, is also not in the Koran. It is in the Hadith.

As has been said, these extremists do not read the Qur'an. Many things they do is totally against Islam. Islam, the word, means peace, 'asalam'. Many people have become uneducated in the faith and simply do what they think they should. They justify their actions, sins, etc, with Islam. This is completely wrong.

I have met many people following the faith of Islam, and do not find them racist, or dangerous in any way. Many of them can be compared to Buddhists, Yogi's, etc.

I understand the fear of these extremists, who are from no religion at all, and understand the worry that they could take over countries.

The solution, in my opinion, is education. We must educate everyone so that they can act civil to all people, regardless of your faith.

God Bless.

AA

I think the main point of immigration from the Middle East to Europe, or from Mexico to the USA is because of economic reasons. The immigrants are trying to find a place where they can make more money and get away from the contant struggle of life in their original land. In the US we are contantly battling the amount of illegal immigrants coming from South of the border.

I think where some of the violence comes from is that is all they know. They were raised in poverty areas where violence was the only means of survival. When they reach the US or Europe they are just continuing the way of life they have always known.

With the war going on down in the Middle East I can see it exceptionally hard for the immigrants from that area to Europe to fit in and still practice their beliefs. It could easy for them to build hatred in their minds for people attacking their homeland combined with the violent nature they already have formed in their minds.

It is a very unfortunate situation I would say that you have over there and I bet it is going to be a struggle for a long time. Hopefully something can be done before it does come to the point that you mentioned. :no:

Hi :)

I understand your concerns. There are some militant muslims about and they have told me their aim is to take over the whole world for Islam. However, their numbers are quite small and other muslims have different aims.

One thing though, when the muslims took over Spain in the 8th century their number was small. Just because numbers are small it does not mean there is no power. Something to keep an eye on.

:rolleyes:

To have a concern over Muslims taking over a country or the world, is in the back of a lot of peoples minds. But it's just as Yelekiah said, most extremists don't even read or follow the Koran. The majority of Muslims are true to their faith and don't agree with what the extremists do or try to do.

That my friend is the honest truth...well said :tu:

In the UK there are muslims that try to take sides with the extremists claiming it to be their faith..(remember the july London bombing).and yet there are true muslims that have spoken out against them saying they have disgraced their actual belief!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Muslims need to be even more vocal than they are now.

They can be more effective at 'weeding out' the radical extremists.

Muslims, * I can't believe I have to say this * didn't say they wanted to take over the world. Fundamental extremist terrorist Muslims say things like that. *Are THEY even Muslims anyway???* So to point it out in your first paragraph - you said Muslims clearly say they DO want to take over the world.

You said Muslims first, right? Blowski??

Why?

It's stereotypical I think...

Edited by PFlack

That my friend is the honest truth...well said :tu:

In the UK there are muslims that try to take sides with the extremists claiming it to be their faith..(remember the july London bombing).and yet there are true muslims that have spoken out against them saying they have disgraced their actual belief!!

I agree here on this one too. :tu: