Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Travel & My technique

Ziggy Stardust

I had the longest journy I have ever had last night. I have not had time to journal it, but it was quite amazing. I'll bullet it.

---- I took up someone ones challenge to go to the moon, and I did.

----- I was given something by a very ancient and powerful spirit.

---- I was visited by my deceased father ( this actually happened in a dream after I had returned and went back to sleep)

----- I whittnessed a haunting at a neighbors house. I did not know they were there. Spirits stuck acting out some drama in part of the yard. I'm going to go back soon and see what I can do.

--- lots of poking around my house looking at things working on my ability to stay out. I was out what felt like hours.

What a morning!!!!!! I'm still in awe.

Upon vibrations I just sat up and got out of bed. I wasn't sure if I was out but upon testing for vibrations I found them. Then off I went. I floated down my stairs just to be sure.

So, how do you get out, exactly, and how do you know you're out? I'm not sure if I'm there or not, but it seems like I keep getting stuck. I've gotten to the point where it's possible to project three nights in a row, and one of them I spent what felt like quite a long time trying to project. But it feels like I'm still stuck in my physical body. Any tips?

When you are feeling vibrations, roll very hard to one side. That is a good way to start. Just as if you are trying to physically.

You can also float up.

This morning j was in an awkward position my arms were around a pillow and I was laying sideways, and my five year old sliped into bed with us. So my exit was just to sit up.

If you get out it is sometimes difficult to tell your out. Some checks: look at yourself, try to float, put your hand through something like a wall. Usually the vibrations disapear while your out, but I have been able to bring them up while out. Easy check if you can do this, is to think about the vibrations. If your up and you can feel them your out.

I'm pretty good at distinguishing now but if I get out in some normal way like I did last night it takes me a few moments. If I float out it's obviouse.

So, how do you get out, exactly, and how do you know you're out? I'm not sure if I'm there or not, but it seems like I keep getting stuck. I've gotten to the point where it's possible to project three nights in a row, and one of them I spent what felt like quite a long time trying to project. But it feels like I'm still stuck in my physical body. Any tips?

If your feeling vibrations just jump out of bed. You will be out I can almost promise. Just do it with vigor and intent. It seems like you will physically do it because you never loose cinciousness, so most people don't because it takes them so much effort to get to vibrations and they don't want to mess it up. I have never acidentally moved physicalyl even though I was sure I was going to.

As long as there are vibrations.

Try watch what happens!

I've been watching this post for awhile and have been trying the methods that are outlined. I have yet to maintain the vibrational stage long enough to attempt to exit. I have found that solfeggio harmonies help me relax, but I am wondering if listening to these is doing more harm than good. Has anyone had good success with this type of audio aide?

I've been watching this post for awhile and have been trying the methods that are outlined. I have yet to maintain the vibrational stage long enough to attempt to exit. I have found that solfeggio harmonies help me relax, but I am wondering if listening to these is doing more harm than good. Has anyone had good success with this type of audio aide?

Honestly I have been a fan of shamanic drumming . They seemed to help for a while, but the earpiece and wires, and the fact that my sequence is only half an hour. All were distractions. If I spliced the sequence together and could play them outloud in a room instead of head phones I would continue. But I don't use anything anymore.

If you are getting to vibration. Just try then don't wait. As soon as you feel them try an exit. See if that works.

Honestly I have been a fan of shamanic drumming . They seemed to help for a while, but the earpiece and wires, and the fact that my sequence is only half an hour. All were distractions. If I spliced the sequence together and could play them outloud in a room instead of head phones I would continue. But I don't use anything anymore.

If you are getting to vibration. Just try then don't wait. As soon as you feel them try an exit. See if that works.

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot. I've had some instances where I've accidentally fallen asleep during my attempts, and suddenly jerked myself awake. Not sure what is going on with this, but it has happened at least three times.

I had the longest journy I have ever had last night. I have not had time to journal it, but it was quite amazing. I'll bullet it.

---- I took up someone ones challenge to go to the moon, and I did.

----- I was given something by a very ancient and powerful spirit.

---- I was visited by my deceased father ( this actually happened in a dream after I had returned and went back to sleep)

----- I whittnessed a haunting at a neighbors house. I did not know they were there. Spirits stuck acting out some drama in part of the yard. I'm going to go back soon and see what I can do.

--- lots of poking around my house looking at things working on my ability to stay out. I was out what felt like hours.

What a morning!!!!!! I'm still in awe.

Upon vibrations I just sat up and got out of bed. I wasn't sure if I was out but upon testing for vibrations I found them. Then off I went. I floated down my stairs just to be sure.

Hey, how are you? sounds like a lot of fun you had there. I'd love to hear about the moon bit and the gift from the powerful spirit in more detail.. if you have time that is. I've been trying to project every night since my first success but i just keep falling asleep :( it's kinda p***ing me off. Anyway if you have time i'd love to hear more about the above... cheers.

Yeah that's all common. Are you trying during early mornings? If your not it's going to be a lot harder.

Moon

we'll basically I literaly shot for the moon. Judging speed was very dificulty. I shot straight through it several times because I could not react quick enough to slow down. When I tried to go slower it was taking forever. I couldn't get it right.

Ancient Navajo spirit.

Sshheees I always feel like I sound very nuts talking about this stuff, but o well.

Basically there is a spirit that has something to do with plaidies star cluster. I have had piwerful visions from it, before I even knew there is a very large cross cultural history with it. The Navajo black faced god, seven sisters etc. Look it up. There is lots if spirituality and alian myths surounding this star system. I had no clue until recently..... Isn't that wild? I'm not sure what it wants with me, but during that journey the stars in the cluster turned red then came to gether to a single point of light then it floated down and landed in my hand at which point it was absorbed by my spirit body. I spent some time calling it out and controlling it. It's just a small red orb. I'm nit sure what it is all about..... Maby some kind of spirit tool.

Good lord I feel like I'm a teenager talking about a video game, I hope you guys don't loose respect for me, but it's the truth.

Edited by Seeker79

so what was it like up there? was there anything to see... any moon bases? :)So the next time i manage to get out, how do i go about travelling? do i merely think 'i want to go to the moon' and then i'm projected there? i've been reading books but i'm not sure i follow about how exactly i go about travelling around.

I aso did some expermenting with going through walls and such. The trick is to focus past the obsticle. If you think about the wall you will bump into it. If you think about the space behind it you will walk through it.

so what was it like up there? was there anything to see... any moon bases? :)So the next time i manage to get out, how do i go about travelling? do i merely think 'i want to go to the moon' and then i'm projected there? i've been reading books but i'm not sure i follow about how exactly i go about travelling around.

I did not get there I kept overshooting, then gave up. Next time just going to try to go there without flying there. Space travel is a bit different than flying around here. I'm still learning.

Edited by Seeker79

Yeah that's all common. Are you trying during early mornings? If your not it's going to be a lot harder.

I don't usually go to bed till around 1-3 oclock anyway, or do you mean setting the alarm then trying again? I did try that actually for the first time the other day but nothing, i didn't even end up dropping back asleep and after about half hour of trying I ended up getting up.

By the way, any Idea were I could listen to/ download some of that shamanic drumming? theres some on youtube but it's only 10 minutes long.. cheers

I don't usually go to bed till around 1-3 oclock anyway, or do you mean setting the alarm then trying again? I did try that actually for the first time the other day but nothing, i didn't even end up dropping back asleep and after about half hour of trying I ended up getting up.

By the way, any Idea were I could listen to/ download some of that shamanic drumming? theres some on youtube but it's only 10 minutes long.. cheers

I tunes has some decent shamanic druming.

You need to condition your sleep cycle. You have to be rested, but waking up a little earlyer than you would like to. Say aboutn 4- five hours of sleep. You should wake up and do something that makes you grogy. Possibly read a magazine. When you feel like you are going to start doZing then start your meditations. I don't even need to do that anymore I know how to hold my awareness as I enter altered states. Its impossible for me to explaine it.

That last journy took me about 45 seconds to get out. It was the easiest to start and the longest I have ever been out. If I can do it like this all the time...... The storys I will tell.

Ancient Navajo spirit.

Sshheees I always feel like I sound very nuts talking about this stuff, but o well.

Basically there is a spirit that has something to do with plaidies star cluster. I have had piwerful visions from it, before I even knew there is a very large cross cultural history with it. The Navajo black faced god, seven sisters etc. Look it up. There is lots if spirituality and alian myths surounding this star system. I had no clue until recently..... Isn't that wild? I'm not sure what it wants with me, but during that journey the stars in the cluster turned red then came to gether to a single point of light then it floated down and landed in my hand at which point it was absorbed by my spirit body. I spent some time calling it out and controlling it. It's just a small red orb. I'm nit sure what it is all about..... Maby some kind of spirit tool.

Good lord I feel like I'm a teenager talking about a video game, I hope you guys don't loose respect for me, but it's the truth.

I haven't seen the Navajo mythology on this, but the Dogon Tribe in Africa has stories of some visitors from the Pleiades or the Sirius system. Supposedly, the Dogon knew that Sirius was a triple star system before astronomers discovered the third. You can read more about the Dogon here: http://www.themasterofspeech.com/dogon.html

I would love to hear more about your visions.

I haven't seen the Navajo mythology on this, but the Dogon Tribe in Africa has stories of some visitors from the Pleiades or the Sirius system. Supposedly, the Dogon knew that Sirius was a triple star system before astronomers discovered the third. You can read more about the Dogon here: http://www.themasterofspeech.com/dogon.html

I would love to hear more about your visions.

yes very interesting. Will continue this in pm. Trying to keep this thread about learning to ap.

Hey guys, I was reading your posts about shamanic drumming yesterday and I figured that might help me, so I started looking it up on youtube. I found some videos that are up to an hour long, but it is only nature sounds. I don't know if that will help you guys meditate but it has always helped me. The one im listening to is call "60 mins of lite rain". There is other ones as well, this user has a good selection, some are waterfalls, one is a river, a storm. There is a quite a few, if you are interested check it out. The users name is "YogaDuke".

Hey guys, I was reading your posts about shamanic drumming yesterday and I figured that might help me, so I started looking it up on youtube. I found some videos that are up to an hour long, but it is only nature sounds. I don't know if that will help you guys meditate but it has always helped me. The one im listening to is call "60 mins of lite rain". There is other ones as well, this user has a good selection, some are waterfalls, one is a river, a storm. There is a quite a few, if you are interested check it out. The users name is "YogaDuke".

Thanks :) I had a search on youtube but could only find 10 minute videos, a friend today told me you could download the sound only from the video then make a loop of it, but cheers i think i'll try the ones you mention first.. see if they help.

Just checked my emails and the same friend found this shamanic drumming for me, is this the real deal?

Edited by regandpip

How long does it take to do this if you've never had a lucid dream or any weird experience with that stuff at all?

and by how long does it take I mean, is it days, months, years?

Wow, it's been years since I last posted here and I'm glad to see this thread still active. I just wanted to get an answer on something that's kind of been confusing me.

I had forgotten all about Astral Travel but found this thread again last week and decided to give it another shot. So I set my alarm for early in the morning and after waking up for a few minutes I laid back down and started trying a few techniques I remember learning a couple years ago. Anyways, after 10 or 15 minutes I felt completely relaxed and I started to imagine myself sitting up, at this time I felt a floaty sensation in my head and upper body, and I could feel myself slowly sitting up. My heart started to race really fast and I got this really heavy, tense feeling in the pit of my stomach to the point where breathing was impossible. After I had sat up almost all of the way I realized I was still in my body and opened my eyes, sure enough I was sitting up in my bed feeling like an idiot.

My question is, what exactly happened? I know I wasn't dreaming because I got up right after this and, went about my day. Is it possible my astral form was trying to get out, but my body wouldn't let go? It's also possible my imagination kind of got the better of me and my body just went with it, but if so why the fast heartbeat and tightness in my stomach? Any help would be appreciated.

All that is possible. It sounded like you had plenty of exit symtoms. But they sound closer on the sleep pralysis side of things. What I think is happening for a lot of people. ---- and this is purly my own opinion from my own experience----- is that you were trying to exit to early.

I do not even think about an exit or lifting out, until I feel vibrations.

My sugestion is to wait until you feel vibrations and then just physicall roll out.

If there are no vibrations you missing the key exit symptom.

I have seen a lot of advice out there about thinking about an exit, but i think for a lot of people it is not allowing their mind to quite down enough. Try just focusing in nural discharges clearing your mind and waiting for vibrations. Also try to see the discharges 3 dimentionaly. When the vibrations start then attempt an exit.

Edited by Seeker79

How long does it take to do this if you've never had a lucid dream or any weird experience with that stuff at all?

and by how long does it take I mean, is it days, months, years?

Who knows. Only in the last six months have I felt confident enough to teach others. I'll let you know when I get an average. With that said I am still working on a lot. I'm by no means a master at this. But even guys like Robert monroe, and Robert Bruce. Guys that wrote the books. If you read their accounts...... They go through dry spells and still struggle with control.

Traditionally monks and martial arts masters, this skill was the final phase of their training, so it was many years for them.