Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Hollow Earth Theory

Rota

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rykster

• Immortal Norway

• Engulf

• capeo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I first heard of this I thought it was just rubbish but after reading a few articles about it there seems to be some good reasons why this could be true. I think it's still probably not true but will continue to read any article I find on it to see if anything can be proved.

http://www.crystalinks.com/hollowearth.html

Rubbish is right. This is the craziest of the out there theories. :wacko:

I will tell you two things it is assuredly NOT filled with...

Alien cities and escaped Nazis in flying saucers.

(which happen to be two of the prevailing hollow-earth theories)

Heck the center of the earth could be filled with sugar :mellow:

Doubtful, but you never know.

Yay! Sugar cookies for everyone!

(crazy theory....people with too much free time on their hands...)

Seriously though!

There might be deep and probably huge caverns in the earth!

But to sat there is whole different race with a sun in the middle earth sounds to far fetched!

Are you reading out of J.R.R. Tolkiens Middle Earth Novel or something?

Sheesh give me a break! Thinking like this is even out of my range.

Nope, no Nazi's in there.

post-29590-1138817532.gif

deep huge caverns.... yeah we have those. But if you're thinking like... the movie the Core... With like a completely hollow space.... no.

I think I will set forth a new hypothosis.

"The Hollow Head"

There seems to be enough evidence to support it.

lmao, maybe there are aliens in there to

I think that is where most of them actually come from.

lol! maybe there is no sun in the earth, so maybe there are vampires living inside the earth! They come up every few thousand years to feed, or drag humans down into the rocky dephs! LOL!!!

dephs! LOL!!!

It would have been easier to start a garden.

People, still remember when the world laughed at a spherical Earth as they wholly believed it is flat? Hmm... :innocent:

People, still remember when the world laughed at a spherical Earth as they wholly believed it is flat? Hmm... :innocent:

:lol: True, but our science is advanced enough to know that the mass of the Earth could only be achieved by having a solid center. That said, there's no reason to believe that it is constructed like it is commonly shown in diagrams, since we still have no concrete proof.

And for the record, there were a few individuals in ancient history who figured out the world was round.

I will tell you two things it is assuredly NOT filled with...

Alien cities and escaped Nazis in flying saucers.

(which happen to be two of the prevailing hollow-earth theories)

Wrong, those two were supposedly 'strong' arguments for the theory, but not prevailing. We're still looking at seismic models and attempting to explain why there are certain anomalies exhibited as though the planet is 'hollow' to allow it to flow through. Although it could well not be substantial for a hollow Earth theory, but we're still in the middle of it.

The Venus anomaly seen during the last one decade ago also provided question marks when an observatory witnessed 'lights' emitting from 'within' the planet and shining out into space at both poles like a lantern. They quickly thought that it could be some atmospheric event unknown to us from the collision of surface and 'interior' chemical compounds of the air. Still no direct conclusion.

Another would also be via the Tibetan links, whereby high monks would enter another 'realm' to learn in their final lesson. People said it is hollow earth argument, others say it's an inter-dimensional portal. No conclusions.

And your alien cities claim is inaccurate, it is not hollow earth but rather sub-terranean world. Hollow earth is with a supposedly 'sun' and entire new earth-like world in there, whereas sub-terranean could mean underground bases or cities that is structured at certain vital points of tectonic boundaries and mountain ridges. Again, no direct conclusions.

Nazis at Antarctica although had some apparently good explanations, still I'm a little sceptical or careful about the approach. This Neu-Shwarbenland could be a massive hoax perpetrated by the Nazis as a final move to continue its doctrines. Remote-viewers have provided with appropriate details about this. But yet again, no physical proof, up to your minds to decide.

:lol: True, but our science is advanced enough to know that the mass of the Earth could only be achieved by having a solid center. That said, there's no reason to believe that it is constructed like it is commonly shown in diagrams, since we still have no concrete proof.

And for the record, there were a few individuals in ancient history who figured out the world was round.

Hello there,

How sure are you that we do have the adequate scientific knowledge and technology in order to substantiate your claims? I'm here not stating or arguing that the planet is hollow for sure because I'm an earth science student myself, hope you know what I'm saying. But we cannot be definitive as to preach how far of an advancement we're already having to be knowing our planet fully. Do we have satellites that go beyond our normal wavelength scans and see other materials being emitted by our planet? Difficult to say. Do we have say other means of viewing the other dimensions of our planet from space? Nope, but it is certainly a big prospect and I'm waiting here.

What if we tune in to a very much smaller length and pick up something else that we cannot once have seen with our currently advanced tools? Ain't it a new discovery? Be open people, our perception is all the time clouded with mysteries because we're still in the learning progress. But of course, more to come from our technology.

Lessons from the past have thought us well people, be open and continue to search for answers. We're surrounded with Infinitism, and things don't just stop right there for all of us when we compare how old are we, and how old is the Cosmos. :tu:

PS: Oh yes, you're correct. Monsieur Nostradamus was one of them, but dead silenced on his tracks by the Inquisition. Compare that old situation with the current situation if and only IF, the hollow earth theory is correct. Aren't we having some people who also believed that our planet now is indeed hollow? Two different scenarios with a same concept aih mate?

Edited by Engulf

Excuse me I beg your pardon, you're calling Sir Edmund Halley and Leonhard Eueller time-wasters too? Halley did an analysis completely different from Newton's Earth model and proposed a full-scale research on possible hollow concentric shells interacting within our planet. As for Leonhard Eueller, possibly the best mathematician ever existed in our history, calculated and concluded that our planet was indeed hollow and is a believer of it until he was dead.

So nope, I'm not saying that with that, the hollow earth theory is finally proven, but please pay kind respects to our former great scientists who have 'wasted' their free time to change how science use to look, and how it is right now.

If the earth was hollow, we would be DEAD.

Ok if it was hollow we would loose our magnetic poles, which protect us form the suns rays or somthing, now if we aren't protected them our oceans would begin to disappear from the sun annnd all life on earth would be dead, hoorah.

if you tihnk the earth is really hollow, you truly have a hollow head.

hahahahaha what a stupid theory...it's not even a theory, more like crap

If the earth was hollow, we would be DEAD.

Ok if it was hollow we would loose our magnetic poles, which protect us form the suns rays or somthing, now if we aren't protected them our oceans would begin to disappear from the sun annnd all life on earth would be dead, hoorah.

if you tihnk the earth is really hollow, you truly have a hollow head.

hahahahaha what a stupid theory...it's not even a theory, more like crap

I think I finally come to realize that the real meaning of the hollow earth theory is not planet earth being hollow, but the inhabitants' perception of their minds on its surface rather. With people making this sort of conclusive, abusive and short-term minded speeches are well worthy of that theory I just mentioned above.

Under what circumstances can you scientifically prove that we would indeed be losing both our magnetic poles if or once the planet is hollow? I see, is it because since it's hollow then we must definitely lose both our icecaps and therefore lose our magnetic poles too? :lol: Can you please lay out in detail how would say if our planet is hollow would the normal planet's electro-magnetic field's outlook would be distorted as to totally vanished in which you've just stated? How definitive are you that we only stand on a truly one standard electro-magnetic structure as shown and widely accepted in our textbooks?

The point here is we will never know although it is without doubt accepted in our scientific community right now via the scientific method (which has its inconsistencies once ran through), but mind you do you know how many mistakes we've done in the past to come to our now science? Talk about convectional currents within our planet about 200 years ago, they'll call you stupid alongside your theory too. But here we are standing on the tectonic theories which explain our lithosphere and asthenosphere. But how sure are we that our planet formed because of this convectional theory, water vapor released and forming our oceans billions of years ago? We'll never know, but we're trying no doubt. AND now there's already a new proposed idea stating that the tectonic theory does not explain certain anomalies in our earth and if say proven right, the entire theory can just go down the toilet sink.

C'mon humanity, you call yourselves intelligent and this is as far as you can go? There's much more man, the centuries old perception of our reality (look at the standard model and trust by it, shun the rest) must come to an end and we must be open-minded in our approach in science, which of course it was suppose to be that way in the first place. What truth you see today might be tomorrow's false people. Why? Because we're all still researching and learning, and we must keep this up than just be happy with something and suck on that for the next few thousands years. :no:

lose both our icecaps and therefore lose our magnetic poles too?

Our magnetic core is the caused by the molten iron core of th Earth. The Earth is technically not "solid" as the center is molten. Beyond that...

Protoplanetary discs do not accrete into hollow spheres under either Newtonian or Einsteinian physics. They accrete into solid spheres.

C'mon people. There are real mysteries to be solved out there. Use those wonderful imaginations to do something relevant like inventing "faster than light" space vessels.

Edited by Rykster

How exactly do we know that the Earth is layered like an onion is something I wonder. We have only made a penprick on the surface.

How exactly do we know

GPR

Anyone here heard of that?

There are myriad studys that show the true structure of the Earth. The hollow Earth conjecture is simply that. Conjecture.

Gee whiz - this isn't rocket science or neurosurgery.