Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Religious End of Times concepts.

bloodfire777

I really don't know what religion to consider myself but I have been reading about the Bible codes and the end of time concept according the codes and I was just wondering what other Religions believe about the end of times. I read somewhere that most religions have an end of times scenario and none really contradict themselves. If the members of this site could give me information on their religion's ideas of the end of times that would be great.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vehement

• stargazer123

• bloodfire777

• Master Sage

I really don't know what religion to consider myself but I have been reading about the Bible codes and the end of time concept according the codes and I was just wondering what other Religions believe about the end of times. I read somewhere that most religions have an end of times scenario and none really contradict themselves. If the members of this site could give me information on their religion's ideas of the end of times that would be great.

I read the Bible Codes myself as well.

As a prior church goer I did believe in the literal of revelations....seven signs, tribulation, rapture, and the anti-christ,

Have you ever heard of Edgar Cayce (The sleeping prophet)? I think his esoteric view is on revelations and end times is extremely interesting. However it would refute what many christians think and would refute the literal in many ways....

As for end times I tend to think we are just in the beginning of a spiritual war of aorts. However I tend to think that mankind will evolve versus the dooms day prediction. it has been argued and seems revelant that John was reffering to leaders of his time and talking in code so that he wouldn't be directly associated with talking about those leaders and killed. I suppose it just comes down to what resonates and what you truly believe when you have weighed everything in your own mind.

I believe that any talk or teaching of the end of time is to spur up fear into humanity to give them reason to feel the need to believe in God and repent for their sins. Of course the world or humanity will end at some point in the future, but I would suggest that it will be by our own making or some kind of catastrophe will happen in space causing the Earth to be destroyed.

Dwelling on the end of time can for some in humanity cause great fear and stress on how they live each and everyday. I tend to feel that I know it is inevitable that a tramatic event will happen at some point in time but there is no logical reason to change the way I live or believe based on this. Each and every moment in time is a precious experience for me and I feel I need to take advantage of the time I have. So why not learn everything that we can about what exists around us now and different ways of thinking? Why not learn more about philosophy, mathmatics, music, science, literature, alchemy, the list could go on and on. Each and every person has the ability to learn and master whatever they put their heart to.

So, no need to continuously live in fear and wonder about whether religion is real/true or whether we are at the end of our days, why not enjoy every moment we have while we are here? Along the way you will be able to read this or that about what someone else proved, so either way you will learn eventually.

The Masonic Christ will be staged shortly, in this century likely.

I've been talking to a Rosicrusian who knows some illuminati, and everything is moving along. The enlightenment they are hiding is the claim that we are all gods, and that's being slowly implemented.

This should answer your question. Prepare your soul for the new world order, the new gargen of eden ruled by lucifer, the light bearer.

http://www.his-forever.com/adherents_of_al...stic_faiths.htm

The Masonic Christ will be staged shortly, in this century likely.

I've been talking to a Rosicrusian who knows some illuminati, and everything is moving along. The enlightenment they are hiding is the claim that we are all gods, and that's being slowly implemented.

This should answer your question. Prepare your soul for the new world order, the new gargen of eden ruled by lucifer, the light bearer.

http://www.his-forever.com/adherents_of_al...stic_faiths.htm

Reading through this link reiterates my point, pushing their faith through fear. Of course someone will have to announce themselves as Messiah to answer all of the religious beliefs and people will fall for this false announcement. I do think this will cause more problems should many of the religious followers find that all the supposed prophesies do not come true the way they believe they will, and this could be our ulitimate downfall.

But only time will tell, or what you consider time. Rest assure we should all try and enjoy each and everyday to that point.