Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Mr. Salt

I saw a large ufo emmiting smaller ones!

11 posts in this topic

About 2 weeks ago i saw a glowing UFO at Hood Canal, WA. it was about 2 miles 1.5 to 2 miles away from me so i couldnt see details. It was the brightest thing that night (there were commercial airplanes in the vicinity, and they looked ultra-dim compared to the ufo!) It shot blue "lasers" in all directions, as if fighting an invisible enemy. At one point it shot a massive beam of energy. If you've seen a shooting star, thats about how fast the lasers traveled. roughly every 5 minutes it would release a smaller UFO and they traveled many times faster than an airplane. The thing that got me about these smaller craft were that they kept going in the same direction at the same speed in a straight line. Has anyone else seen a UFO like this????

That's a pretty spectacular sighting. Any other witnesses, were there?

Yes 7 witnesses (including me.) 2 of them were drunk and dont remember a thing. but the rest of us remember it as clearly as if we saw it just yesterday.

Here is a quick and very bad drawing of what i saw. (the mothership was a light in the sky that kept changing colors.)

post-8-1063302483.jpg

That wouldn't be lasers - they would travel faster than shooting stars.

well, im guessing, i havent seen a real shooting star, but from what i hear theyr pretty fast. Oh yeah the black lines arent lasers. they are showing the motion of smaller craft. The lasers appeared and dissapered in around .1 second. If that sounds more realistic for you. (i should have just put that up at my other message disgust.gif .) If you want to see a conversation i had with my mom about this, you can. I think it would clear up a couple questions you might have had. I'll send it once i put it on the net.

what happened to the 4 other witnesses who weren't drunk? wacko.gif

Wow... that is a fairly bizarre sighting. Where is Hood Canal? I know Mt. Hood is in Oregon... Is it related to Mt Hood? Were you near a metropolitan area or in the "sticks"? Were you guys out partying, hiking, droppin acid j/k wink2.gif ?... Based on what you described, this is very fascinating. Was your location close to a military installation? Many many questions... lol

The Hood Canal is east of the Olympic Mountains, and west of Puget Sound (the body of water that Seattle is located next to) in Washington State. If you own a copy of Flight Unlimited 3, then you would be able to fly over it !

Chris Low.

Thanks Athlon64. Mr. Salt's account is a bit too fantastic, don't ya think? That area has a pretty decent sized population base & I would believe that there would have been quite a few additional witnesses reporting this alleged incident. who knows... lol

Do you have pictures, MR Salt? As i always say, "No pics, No proof" laugh.gif