Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

werewolves

dreamhunter

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• dreamhunter

• Alisa

• Jim The Lycan

i beleive in pretty much anything. so im gonna say yes, because of all the accounts there have been about so called 'werewolves' attacking people.

Nothing to believe. They don't exist.

My thoughts exactly.

people with doubt can never truly believe in anything, though sometimes doubt can help.

yeah that sums it up right there.

agreed, not much more to discuss, except maybe why people don't believe in them, and the answer is quite simply werewolves sound too preposterous to exist...though I have been wrong in the past.

The idea of Werewolves probably stems from when Christian missionaries observed ancient Pagan rituals, which involved wearing the pelt of a wolf in the belief they could gain power from the wolfs soul.

I believe in them for a couple of reasons, though i'll only say one. They could be just wolves, that grew bigger than others & people that were traveling around who saw them thought of them as Werewolves. Because it is quite possible for an animal to grow larger than other's than the rest of their kind. :)

people with doubt can never truly believe in anything, though sometimes doubt can help.

People with doubt are smarter people.

No, I don't believe

Why ?

Cmon that's just plain silly isn't it!!!!! :wacko:

Edited by psyche101

i have been doing extensive research on the matter and it is documented on numerous amounts of animal attacks and other violent casings that werewolves are in fact real but there are different types of werewolves. There are three types of werewolves to be precise. One is called Lycanthropic Disorder where the subject believes he is a wolf but never transforms. The second is the full transformation such as you see in horror stories ( there are two different types of transformers, the Alpha and Beta or the Voulantary transformers and the Invoulantary transformers), and finally the third which is a spirtual werewolf where the subject emmits his spirit from the body and the spirit takes the form of the wolf, or whatever their totem or spiritual animal is.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by Werewolf0224

I don't believe...there are also countless threads on this topic already

Let us count the seconds before a "real" werewolf comes in this thread :rolleyes:

Just to let you know....

I DO exist!!!

Thanks to an old family curse, for 3 days every month when the moon is darkest, I turn into a human being... That's when I get REALLY depressed!!!...

Just to let you know....

I DO exist!!!

Thanks to an old family curse, for 3 days every month when the moon is darkest, I turn into a human being... That's when I get REALLY depressed!!!...

*desperately searches for the sarcasm in that comment* :unsure:

lol!

Edited by Hoagy

i have been doing extensive research on the matter and it is documented on numerous amounts of animal attacks and other violent casings that werewolves are in fact real but there are different types of werewolves. There are three types of werewolves to be precise. One is called Lycanthropic Disorder where the subject believes he is a wolf but never transforms. The second is the full transformation such as you see in horror stories ( there are two different types of transformers, the Alpha and Beta or the Voulantary transformers and the Invoulantary transformers), and finally the third which is a spirtual werewolf where the subject emmits his spirit from the body and the spirit takes the form of the wolf, or whatever their totem or spiritual animal is.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Can you direct us to some of the research you have? I mean, we have theories here, but proof???

Just to let you know....

I DO exist!!!

hey!!! i think im a real lycan... when i touch silver my skin gets injured(red and kinda burned) and i have strange dreams only in the full moon nights i dream that im a lycan and that i injure people but the strangest thing is that i can hear and smell things that anyone can and my tooth are very pointy.and i feel like i need to be with someone like me.. please help me!!! i dont know whats happening if you have info contact me!!

ALEXGAR911@HOTMAIL.COM

All we need now is for werewolf_child to come along... :rolleyes:

hahaha, werewolf_child. funny.

oh and for the guy above(lycanbeast), is that a serious post? im not making fun of u, im actually just wondering.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

oh and for the guy above(lycanbeast), is that a serious post? im not making fun of u, im actually just wondering.

Ok, I will then

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P:D:lol::w00t::wacko::yes:;)B)^_^