Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saru

- Introduction To The 5th Edition -

7 posts in this topic

The Encyclopedia Of The Unexplained has been running for four years now, in which time it has undergone a variety of major changes, progressing from a very small personel home page, all the way to unexplained-mysteries.com, it's current and 4th incarnation.  

This new forum section has been added for discussions, updates and news regarding the upcoming 5th Edition of the Encyclopedia Of The Unexplained, the biggest and most ambitious incarnation yet. Work has already started on the new site, however it will be some time before it is finished.  

This section will also allow me to get your own ideas and suggestions for new sections and material for the new site version, as well as hold polls on whether certain things are a good idea, or should be missed out this time around.

Keep your eyes on this section for all the latest on the development of the new site. All comments, ideas and suggestions will always be welcome, so please feel free to let me know if you have any ideas for new additions, changes or improvements.  

:su

Gareth,

Great looking main page, very classy.  :su

Well done.  :sk

Magikman  :sq

WOW SaRuMaN!! A total face lift on the main page! Looks really good. I even like the new streamlined name better. :D

:s01 Wow I'm impressed SuRaMaN well done it looks great :sj

[blue]A design and style truly befitting the twenty-first century... well done... :se

Where are the links, by the way, or am I being thick?

[/blue] :s9

Thanks for all your comments.  :)

LB,

The web site links page has been partly replaced by the search engine, but will be back once I've finished applying the new design to it. Half the links on it didn't work anyway, so it needs to be checked out so that all the links work. ( Your site will still be on it though. )  8)

:su

WOW  :o

Great new look Gareth!!  :s06

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0