Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[ Poll ] Most Useful Section Of The Site

Saru

Which section of the web site do you find most useful ?

I've excluded the Forum from the choices, because it is regarded by some to be a web site in itself, and some forum users never visit the main site.

::)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Homer

• Mystify

• Tommy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth,

I chose A-Z but would have like to have had more choices :) I like alot of the stuff you have off the main page.

News... well that`s  always cool... lately youve been updating it well... so it`s intresting for sure.

I like it all....

Are you asking so as to make changes and remove unnecessary space?

When I first started coming to this site I was always looking through the A to Z index gathering information on the paranormal, and many of the things there I've never heard of before. Although I don't check it out as often anymore, I still do occasionally and that is a big reason I started coming here in the first place.

So the A to Z index has my vote.

Mystify,

The reason I'm asking, is to find out which section could be updated to be of most use to visitors coming to the site. :)

Incidently the A To Z index is going to be one of the most heavily updated sections in the new site. I have plans for at least double the number of pages that are currently in there, and probably even more than that.

There should be very few unexplained topics that you can't find in the A To Z this time around.  :s02

:su

I agree. I think the A-Z index is the most useful section.  :s03

The photo archive is good for a once over, and I'm sure the news section, as we get more used to having it, will also grow in usefulness.  :sh

Tommy

:s02

• 3 months later...

I chose the A to Z, I came here because of one post, the Norwegian Lake monsters thread. I posted there my first post. Over a year ago!!

Odin S. :s9