Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should I break up with him?

Katkandoo_kw

Should I break up with him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• no
    • yes
    • listen to your heart
    • dont break up with him, unless it involves hurting in some way shape or form

i hade this contest today, and i stayed a little longer to watch my boyfriend do his singing thing, remember we are only 13. While in the hall he asked me if I wanted to go to a church potluck dinner...I called and i was able to, he said he would pick me up at four thirty {4:30} and I was able to! So bye the time four 15 came around, I brushed my hair, put mascara, and eyeshadow on. a half hour passed, I decided to listen to music, another half hour passed (by now it would be 5:30) I was getting a little scared, another half hour passed making it 6:00 the time we had agreed that I go home at...He didnt bother to show up, or call! I mean sure he doesnt have a real phone, his mom has a cell, couldnt he have called me? I feel like crying, and I probably should, just not in front of my mom, that will show I'm weak! I cant do that, especially when she keeps asking if I'm ok, please give me your advice, i might not take it, i'm going to find out what happened on monday, and if its I find it a good, and real reason why he didnt show up (which i doubt he'll give) then we'll stay together, otherwise i'm prolly gonna break up with him...just please take the poll or post, whichever

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glacies

• joc

• nativechick1989

• artymoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you've already made your decision. It's not really our place to tell you what to do, anyways. :yes:

Just relax, you're 13, you've got your whole life ahead of you, and this is just one guy. I know you'll think it's lame, but perhaps you should consider talking to your mom about it? There's no point in keeping her worried about you, while you in turn are worried about something else. It just creates more problems.

i hade this contest today, and i stayed a little longer to watch my boyfriend do his singing thing, remember we are only 13. While in the hall he asked me if I wanted to go to a church potluck dinner...I called and i was able to, he said he would pick me up at four thirty {4:30} and I was able to! So bye the time four 15 came around, I brushed my hair, put mascara, and eyeshadow on. a half hour passed, I decided to listen to music, another half hour passed (by now it would be 5:30) I was getting a little scared, another half hour passed making it 6:00 the time we had agreed that I go home at...He didnt bother to show up, or call! I mean sure he doesnt have a real phone, his mom has a cell, couldnt he have called me? I feel like crying, and I probably should, just not in front of my mom, that will show I'm weak! I cant do that, especially when she keeps asking if I'm ok, please give me your advice, i might not take it, i'm going to find out what happened on monday, and if its I find it a good, and real reason why he didnt show up (which i doubt he'll give) then we'll stay together, otherwise i'm prolly gonna break up with him...just please take the poll or post, whichever

Please follow your heart. If you are still unsure, ask your angels for help.

I agree with AC, youre young, you'll find better some time. on that note, in a few years call me at 472....lol, just kidding folks

My advice, don't grow up too quickly. You have a lot of life ahead of you. Personally, I think your kind of young to have a boyfriend. Slow down and don't focus your thoughts on such issues as this. I know I sound like your dad or something. :tu:

Just tell him it hurt your feelings real bad and if he ever does anything like that again that you won't ever give him another chance...

...hurt me once, shame on you...hurt me twice, shame on me!

what about hurting the third time....

Maybe he's got a good reason. Like, a family member in the hospital. Let's hope not. Just follow what you think

Katkandoo_kw, this is the second thread you've made that belongs in a blog.

Please keep personal topics to the blogs.

thank you

-UA