Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saskatchewan haunted locations?

spiritlady

These "children pushing cars" are so urban legend. Small varieties, no confirmation, tell-tales, heard stories etc. Still they seem to happen in various locations all over the world. Basic urban legend a bit modified to suit current location in my opinion.

• Like 1

my friend met some people out there when they went to the old insane asylum that used to be by pa. they said they tryed it and it worked for them. the story is a bus a long time ago went off the side and killed everyone in it or something. im not sure where it is but it sounds like something worth checking out

It was a sanatarium for Tuberculosis patients, not an asylum...

• 2 months later...

apparently its at little red river park near rince albert saskatchewan. theres gonna be a fork when you get there you gotta take the right fork cause the left leads to the rest of the park.

apparently its at little red river park near rince albert saskatchewan. theres gonna be a fork when you get there you gotta take the right fork cause the left leads to the rest of the park.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

In regards to Spiritladys post at the beginning about St. Paul's Hospitals basement being haunted. I work there and have for 4 years. It is not so much the basement of the hospital that is

haunted, but the nurses residence which is attached to the hospital is definitely by far the most haunted place you can be in the hospital (specifically 2nd floor). Other haunted areas of the hospital include the old labour and delivery, the old emergency, pre-operative unit, and the old operating room.

I also went on a tour of the Marr residence in Saskatoon, we were given the "ghost tour" that they will give if your group is more interested in the supernatural. We had a lady in our group have her hair pulled by the 'man' presence that is in the basement, another lady was also forcefully pushed in a door frame down there. We head the children laughing in the room upstairs. And we did the Ouji Board on the back step of the residence, and were able to contact the 'man' presence who was not very happy we were bugging him haha.

I also went on the ghost tour at Fort Battleford park. It was not very good. I would not recommend going on it, but that is mostly because our tour guide was awful.

• 8 months later...

QUOTE (maltstadt @ Mar 28 2008, 10:05 AM)

me and some friends are headin to the church tonight at 3 in the morning ill let you guys know if anything special happens we plan on bringin videocameras and cameras. what were the details on when you went there?

the church i mentioned before with a crazy farmer guarding it is not st andrews however we did go to st. andrew's that night. I also learned of another name it is known by, more particular the cemetary. Halcro Cemetary. All of the windows and doors are boarded up now save one where a stool is placed on the outside of the window with a chair on the inside of the window. So some of us went in there what we found was that our fee were colder inside than outside and that there were growing flowers inside where the sermons would be held. They were in full bloom full colour and not wilting. While we were in our one friend stayed outside and she was watching through the window when all of a sudden we heard a loud crash and scraping along would and our friend at the window screamed. The chair had moved on it's own. I do not think she did it because she was crying all the way home. My friend was also taking pictures while inside and when we got back into town he pulled us over because one of the pictures had what appeared to be a noose hanging from the rafters, it had a red glowing tinge to it. There was nothing hanging from the rafters when we were looking around. Some other pictures had blue orbs appearing on them

we farm in that area and want to check it out have seen the ghost light but not much more. can u post pictures hard to belive unless u see pictures. Also there is a haunted house by st.Breiux it was so haunted the family just picked up and moved you can see kids shoes by beds and dishes in kitchen. Its pretty ratty know cause happened many years ago. my grandma was born and raised in yellow creek tarnopol area so pretty kewl. She still has newspaper clipping from early 1900. Right beside our farm theres a house acctually on one of our fields he walked to neighbours and killed the whole family with a axe. also happened early 1900's but we were in the garage one day it was old so had the big swinging door. It took all of us four to open the door and we left i yelled back to my sister to shut door. She in a very snotty voice yells back who cares. all of a sudden the door slammed shut. we ran like our hair was on fire there was no wind so dont know how door slammed.

Hi everyone,

In regards to Spiritladys post at the beginning about St. Paul's Hospitals basement being haunted. I work there and have for 4 years. It is not so much the basement of the hospital that is

haunted, but the nurses residence which is attached to the hospital is definitely by far the most haunted place you can be in the hospital (specifically 2nd floor). Other haunted areas of the hospital include the old labour and delivery, the old emergency, pre-operative unit, and the old operating room.

I also went on a tour of the Marr residence in Saskatoon, we were given the "ghost tour" that they will give if your group is more interested in the supernatural. We had a lady in our group have her hair pulled by the 'man' presence that is in the basement, another lady was also forcefully pushed in a door frame down there. We head the children laughing in the room upstairs. And we did the Ouji Board on the back step of the residence, and were able to contact the 'man' presence who was not very happy we were bugging him haha.

I also went on the ghost tour at Fort Battleford park. It was not very good. I would not recommend going on it, but that is mostly because our tour guide was awful.

i also work at st.pauls and very seen or heard anything. the naw at city hospital is crazy haunted

we farm in that area and want to check it out have seen the ghost light but not much more. can u post pictures hard to belive unless u see pictures. Also there is a haunted house by st.Breiux it was so haunted the family just picked up and moved you can see kids shoes by beds and dishes in kitchen. Its pretty ratty know cause happened many years ago. my grandma was born and raised in yellow creek tarnopol area so pretty kewl. She still has newspaper clipping from early 1900. Right beside our farm theres a house acctually on one of our fields he walked to neighbours and killed the whole family with a axe. also happened early 1900's but we were in the garage one day it was old so had the big swinging door. It took all of us four to open the door and we left i yelled back to my sister to shut door. She in a very snotty voice yells back who cares. all of a sudden the door slammed shut. we ran like our hair was on fire there was no wind so dont know how door slammed.

If you are asking maltstadt to give you a photo, he hasn't been on in years.

maltstadt

Member Since 25 Mar 2008

Offline Last Active Jan 09 2009 10:37 AM

Edited by Brian Topp

• 2 months later...

hey someone else from saskatchewan, i would like to go and explore the various haunted places around this province but so far i can't even see the haunted stone in the watson cemetary, some night i should just go out there with my camera and see what i can get.

the blue orb is interesting, usually they are just kinda colorless.

do you have any other pics of haunted locations?

There a few places in Saskatchewan of heard unexplained noises/ and or foot steps ect. The old Indian Hospital in Saskatchewan is the scariest of all places with screams, foot steps and slamming doors. Lots of history there and deaths. There is a cremetorium in the building and this is right in Fort Qu'Appelle. Been to the St Loius train and yes there are unexplained lights and noises. There are foot steps and noises upstairs in the storage room at the RCMP detachment in Pelican Narrows. Its built either on or right beside and old Indian buriel ground. The school at Carry the Kettle First Nation is haunted in the gym area and down the hall ways. Apparently there was a study there but not sure by whom. Marieval school was haunted but its torn down now and removed. Those are a few to mention....:)

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody been in the back of sask hospital in north battleford at the old cemetery? Was there a long time ago. Tried to find it this past summer but I have no clue where it is now. Heard lots of stories. I have no reason not to believe it since I heard almost the same story from two people who never met. And why is the time like six hours ahead on here?

Edited by Curious76

• 8 months later...

Duck Lake , Beardy's and One Arrow have very haunted things especially Duck Lake

LET THIS THREAD DIE, Seriously, I had posted last year, telling the necroposters that the people who started the thread are no longer active on this site.

Do not make me get my flyswatter!

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am from Prince Albert, Sask. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard about St.Marys Cemetary and church?

the small church is located in the Cemetary and it is located beside the Prince Albert Penitentary. This Church has been there since the 1880's and was once a orphanage. I took a picture of that church located at St.Marys Cemetary and when I reviewed these pictures a few days after I took them I noticed that there was a image of a big face on the church. I went back to take more pics the same time of day and many angles and there is no way to duplicate or create/re-create the ghostly image. I would like to find out more information. the face I have in my picture looks like a middle age man with a huge beard common to that time period of the 1880's. your response would be appreciated. thank you. I have not yet released this picture. I didnt want anyone else to have it. not until I decide to release it but this picture is 100% real 100% authentic. sincerely, W. Henry

I am from Prince Albert, Sask. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard about St.Marys Cemetary and church?

the small church is located in the Cemetary and it is located beside the Prince Albert Penitentary. This Church has been there since the 1880's and was once a orphanage. I took a picture of that church located at St.Marys Cemetary and when I reviewed these pictures a few days after I took them I noticed that there was a image of a big face on the church. I went back to take more pics the same time of day and many angles and there is no way to duplicate or create/re-create the ghostly image. I would like to find out more information. the face I have in my picture looks like a middle age man with a huge beard common to that time period of the 1880's. your response would be appreciated. thank you. I have not yet released this picture. I didnt want anyone else to have it. not until I decide to release it but this picture is 100% real 100% authentic. sincerely, W. Henry

Welcome to UM,

You can't go into a forum, post on a dead thread and tell every one you have this amazing, superawesome, omgwow evidence and then say "but i am not going to show you" and expect people to have legitate conversation about it, that is just unreasonable.

this is the break down on us ever seeing the this picture.

1. You do the classic hit and run post, you post once or a few times and vanish never to be seen or heard. Heck, you may not even read my reply.

2. You are 98% most likely won't post the picture. if we ask you for the photo people use the following Excuses,

A. I don't have to but TAKE MY WORD ON IT.

B. You guys are too mean and i am going else where (Never seen again on the internet with same claim).

C. My computer died

D. Lost the evidence,

E. Having some one look at it to make sure it's legit (yet they told us it is 100% legitamite)

3. We have had many many people come in with claims and if they post it, it is either photoshop/ghostapp, user error like turning flash off or dust.

So after me writing all this, How about just skipping this song and dance and just present the photo.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1