Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
stargazer123

black eyed kids

154 posts in this topic

Let me ask you, what do you think these "black-eyed kids want"??? unsure.gif

They don't want LOVE, they only want to DESTROY your soul... if they wanted love they would TREAT PEOPLE with respect, and MUTUAL LOVE... they only pretend to LOOK HARMLESS to lure you in, and then all hell breaks loose... maybe they are just like SELFISH children, it is all about them and their purpose, they have no feeling or care about the wants and needs of the other parties involved.

161688895_d70c5074f4_o.jpg

This story reminds me of something I saw as a kid. I was about 10 walking up the road with my friend and I noticed this boy and girl...there was something really eerie about them especially there eyes. They REALLY creeped me out, they looked so dark and eerie...anyway I passed them quick as possible and has always stuck with me...any thoughts?

YEAH IF you stopped and mingled with them a while longer their darkness coming from their eyes would have sucked in your soul beyond return....

soulsuckingroomie.png

They don't want LOVE, they only want to DESTROY your soul... if they wanted love they would TREAT PEOPLE with respect, and MUTUAL LOVE... they only pretend to LOOK HARMLESS to lure you in, and then all hell breaks loose... maybe they are just like SELFISH children, it is all about them and their purpose, they have no feeling or care about the wants and needs of the other parties involved.

Amazing, a few minutes ago you didn't know if they existed, now you're an expert on them.
2 people like this

but it is true. .. like Captain Jack said on Pirates of the Caribbean "If they leave no survivors than where do the stories come from, I wonder" hehehe.

I love this quote!