Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hollow Moon Theory?

GhostShark

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cufflink

• Universal Absurdity

• Saru

• GhostShark

Richard Belzer wrote a book called Ufo's J.F.K. and Elvis... the majority of the book is on the jfk assasination, theres nothing about elvis, BUT he did go on about the moon being a spaceship at the end of the book. since i have read that i have looked into facts about the moon.

many of the craters on the moon are far too shallow compared to the size of the craters. also modern physics, to this day, cannot explain the reason this planet even has a moon - especially one 1/4 the size of the planet

i have also read some off the wall crazy sh** from channeled mediums speaking to various alien entities claiming to have knowledge of our moon. the mediums have also channeled entities in the "council of nine" (they claim to be the 9 principals and forces that govern god's plan) i have read more into the council of nine and have found that they used Uri Geller for some purpose in the past and were responsible for his psychic abilities. The only reason i give this any credibility is because the parapsychologist that was involved with uri geller has very good credentials, Dr. Andrija Puharich.

Anyway...heres the link to the crazy off the wall stuff i read about the moon http://www.paraarchives.com/wots/2000/2000...0-01-17-03a.htm

Edit: fixed link

post-52-1089852258.gif

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

I read somewhere recently (and for the ****ing life of me, I can't find the damn link) about seismic equipment being left on the moon.

According to the story (which could be utter fiction), NASA scientists listened for readings as the Apollo module took off from the moon.

What freaked them out was a weird echoing signal, as if the moon was hollow.

the book in my above reply speaks about the pinging sound that echoed when they attempted to seismically map the moon's interior thumbsup.gif

It’s common knowledge; everyone has the ability to check out where our moon came from, and why it’s empty? It’s because of the 5th Element; she zapped the bad guy, just as he was about to destroy the earth, creating our moon. And it’s hollow because he wasn’t completely destroyed, but escaped by the skin of his teeth, so he can make 5th Element II, when old Bruce decides he needs a bit extra cash!

Every word of this is true. Honestly! I’m not completely delusional! Well… That’s what my therapist keeps telling me to chant to myself like a mantra! wacko.gif