Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus a virgin?

kaknelson

It came from the mouth of your peaceful and nice Jesus! :rolleyes:

The Horror! using an example of violence to show that there is violence and greed in the world, how horrible. all christians should be thrown in jail for murder!

:lol::lol::lol:

Your words!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• zandore

• Bella-Angelique

• kaknelson

Thanks. But nobody really answered my question.

Did Jesus (perfect man) die a virgin?

No one knows to be honest...I don't think the ible states whether he was or wasn't a virgin

I dunno... Jesus would have attracted LOOOTTTTSSS of women :P

Especially with his cool goatee.

Lol true....Jesus was a hottie for his time! :P

But dude....who really needs to know wether he got some booti.

Ew.

No, according to Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. Jesus was a mortal, just like all other humans.

TeraLink Was Here!

:D:D:D I was hoping you would say that!

Jesus.....using violence to teach a lesson.

There was no lesson being taught. Where did you get that idea.

He simply booted the butts out of some Pat Robertsons of his day.

Those who take advantage of the ignorant and desperate.

:D:D:D I was hoping you would say that!

Jesus.....using violence to teach a lesson.

There was no lesson being taught. Where did you get that idea.

He simply booted the butts out of some Pat Robertsons of his day.

Those who take advantage of the ignorant and desperate.

Yes it was part of a lesson. Read "Luke 19:11-27".

Im just saying this because the bible preaches abstinance, until marriage. And if jesus was perfect, and was unwedded, living perfectly would conclude him dieing a virgin. I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is a valid question!

Some people claim that he was married, some claim he had a child, some say he didn't. Yet there is no concrete evidence on these remarks.

My question is, does anyone know if in his life he ever has sex atall? Did he die a virgin? :innocent:

To answer your question or not, the bible doesnt say either way if he was a virgin or not. I have not read one part to refrence his sex life. interesting question.

Does it matter? Who knows if he ever had a wife. The Bible doesn't say he was married. But then again, it doesn't say he was single either. WOuld it matter, either way? It would only become an issue if Jesus were not in wedlock and had sex. Since there's no evidence of that......

Regards, PA

Does it matter? Who knows if he ever had a wife. The Bible doesn't say he was married. But then again, it doesn't say he was single either. WOuld it matter, either way? It would only become an issue if Jesus were not in wedlock and had sex. Since there's no evidence of that......

Regards, PA

It doesn't matter at all..if he was or wasnt a virgin...I agree with that...All anyone needs to know is he was the Son OF God

no jesus didnt get married why would he have it would have been pointless for his life on earth, and he lived a life with no sin so yes he died a virgin if he would have sinned he couldnt have been the christ, and yes jesus was a mortal human who was born to live a perfect life with no sin.

no jesus didnt get married why would he have it would have been pointless for his life on earth, and he lived a life with no sin so yes he died a virgin if he would have sinned he couldnt have been the christ, and yes jesus was a mortal human who was born to live a perfect life with no sin.

How do you know this for sure? And what if he did marry? How do you know that this wasn't left out of the bible...in order to make one believe he wasnt and was a virgin?? See you dont know, do you? no one does..and even if the bible did say Jesus had him a wife or 10...what does that matter? I would still love him regardless...wouldn't you??? :hmm:

Are you saying that getting married is a sin? :hmm:

Are you saying that getting married is a sin? :hmm:

Thats what I was thinking too...and if he is saying that..how the heck is being married a sin? :blink:

Even though PA and I go at it hot and heavy at times I am siding with him on this. (per Christian belief) If Jesus was real and he was married then sex would not be a sin.

no no where in my post did i say marriage was a sin, i said jesus didnt and wouldnt have gotten married, so no he didnt get married wether you wanna question it or not.....what would have been a sin is if he wouldnt of been a virgin and not gotten married. therefore commiting fornication, in which he did no sin so he had to be a virgin. this topic is actually pointless and was definatley a stupid question, seems to me just to be someone else trying to discredit jesus and what he did.

no no where in my post did i say marriage was a sin, i said jesus didnt and wouldnt have gotten married, so no he didnt get married wether you wanna question it or not.....what would have been a sin is if he wouldnt of been a virgin and not gotten married. therefore commiting fornication, in which he did no sin so he had to be a virgin. this topic is actually pointless and was definatley a stupid question, seems to me just to be someone else trying to discredit jesus and what he did.

But jesus's own mother Mary wasnt married when she gave birth to him...but that is ok :blink: and how would you know for sure Jesus was or wasnt a virgin? Just because the bible dont mention it, does not make it so...after all there was no bible with all these laws in it when Jeus was here on earth.....and If Jesus was not a virgin...would you stop worshiping him all of a sudden?

I dont believe that sex is a sin....and I dont care what anyone thinks.....I prayed for God to grant me a baby after the hell I went through and trouble I had ..so I prayed so hard and gave him my reasons as to WHY I wanted to become a mother...God granted my prayers and I was blessed with lil Becky...God always answers me and I dont follow no bible or faith...therefore to me thats enough proof that says its NOT a sin ^_^

Edited by Beckys_Mom

well you have the right to believe what ever you want, god gave us that freedom, people can make up what they want to believe or what ever, but fornication is a sin and they had the law to live by before there was a new testament, and mary didnt have sex to conceive jesus he was conceived spiritually, therefore she didnt sin.

:lol::lol::lol:

well you have the right to believe what ever you want, god gave us that freedom, people can make up what they want to believe or what ever, but fornication is a sin and they had the law to live by before there was a new testament, and mary didnt have sex to conceive jesus he was conceived spiritually, therefore she didnt sin.

If fornication is a sin what are you doing here on Earth?

Thanks. But nobody really answered my question.

Kaknelson:

I will answer your question. Yes, Jesus was a virgin. He lived 33 years on earth void of sin of any kind. Anything else you want to know about the Messiah?

And what you believe to me is just something that is made up ^_^

atleast what i believe has a referance, and its not just all in my head.

What you believe was man made...and you are entitled to believe in it....there is a brave difference between your God and mine....

My God is in heaven with his son Jesus christ..but my God does not judge you, he does not cast you into hell because you didnt follow him....he is all loving and all knowing and not to forget all forgiving...my God created us all including those of a different faith and those that are non believers and he loves each and every last one of them. Jesus did not wish for anyone to build temples / places of worship...so I worship him ijn my own time and in my own place....I dont follow some book that was made up by man....I follow what my heart tells me...and ever since I did...my prayers get answred...as for telling others what they do is a sin and they will answer to God...I dont believe in that...why asnwer to God when God see's all and knows all anyway???....

Sex is not a sin..its only natural...if God thought I was commiting a sin..he wouldnt have granted me the child I so begged him for....and dont sit there telling me that God did not grant me my child...dont even go there

what does fornication have to do with me living here on earth

I just had to :w00t: