Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cheer up thread.

Mentalcase

I think everyone in this forum should hold hands and sing around the camp fire. We are all friends with very simular interests and lifes. We should not let any negativity discourage us from posting our beliefs and or opinions. I strongly encourage everyone to post more often.

As for bizarro leaving..we will miss him. I don't think that he should stray away from the forum but, if that's what's best for him then so be it.

Also, No Mod on this board is out to "get" anyone. We are busy as many have already said. Aside from moderating, some of us actually come here to be a part of the converations and to interact with the other members. I have made many friends here.

I basically started this thread to encourage people to be more interactive. We are a family here, I'm sure many of you would agree. If there is a problem, the best thing to do, would be to PM a Mod or an Admin. We want to make this the best forum around (which I believe it is even under the current circumstances or disagreements).

I will also encourage everyone to come to the sunday chat this weekend. If you haven't been there before, you don't know what you are missing. The conversation is much different then posts, you actually get a better understanding of people.

And remember the game tourneys are going to be happening soon, just another way to interact with the rest of the members. So here's to good times ahead of us!! user posted imagethumbsup.gif

BE HAPPY original.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese2

• Thistle

• Seraphina

• Pale_Horse

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that! This is by far the friendliest forum I have ever bn on and I think we should all make the effort to keep it that way, disagreements will happen but as long as we are all able to kiss and make up at the end there should be no problem.

So, what are we singin' then round the fire then?

happy.gif

How about, instead of the campfire and holding hands singing, we have a mud wrestling pit, and a keg of beer??? That would be good for all of us...

Reese whistling2.gifwub.gif

How about, instead of the campfire and holding hands singing, we have a mud wrestling pit, and a keg of beer??? That would be good for all of us...

Reese whistling2.gifwub.gif

Mmmm...Beer....

Only if it's Red Stripe or Beamish wink2.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mud wrestling/ beer/ jello pits and rice crispies. Count me in I'll bring the popcorn. But erm do we still get to kiss and make up???

kiss.gif

Mud? Jello? Baaah! I'll show ya how to wrestle!

*sets about building a ring in the corner, and puts a stand up of Chris Jericho in one corner, and Kurt Angle in the other*

Now...time to sit and look at Chris Jericho wub.gif

Oh, but first...

Go mods!...I've been a mod, a global mod, and admin, and all sorts of stuff down through the years, and I know exactly how hard it is to make sure things run smoothly. Not every decision is perfect, s'true, but it's up to a mod to make whatever call they think is the right one, and people need to accept that...mods that make decisions are the lifeblood of the forum, mods that don't aren't doing their job.

So with that said, you guys do your job, and I'll do mine, and bounce around the board like a chipmunk on caffine cool.gif

And now, back to Chris Jericho.... wub.gif

Sounds fun Seraphina!!! I am more of a 'Rock' girl....................

And, Thistle, the kissing is definately on...............

wub.giftongue.gif

No Bizarro didn't leave, and he won't leave either. This is not a swipe at Bizarro when I say this, but like everyone else here, he is addicted to this place. I for one would be sorry to see him go, and he has made such an enormous contribution to this site as well. I make no apologies for any of my comments, but I would be sorry to see him leave.

Fortunately, that won't happen, and anyone who knows DS/Bizarro knows he is staying with us original.gif

You know, that was in my mind. I think we all say we are leaving at some point, and always come back to this damn place... (I mean that lovingly, of course) Even if we just sit and tell ourselves we aren't going to ever come back, we always do. Rob, that was pretty nice of you. wink2.gif

Reese

Sounds fun Seraphina!!! I am more of a 'Rock' girl....................

*puts up a stand up of the Rock too*

Now, let us all be happy, and join in the age old custom of watching two guys knock the living hell out of each other, and in the case of Chris Jericho and the Rock, lookin' real pretty while they do wub.gif

god, i turn my back for 2 shakes and theres a mass exodus! whats going on?

*goes off and reads up on what he has missed*

An excellent thread MC, thanks for posting it. It's just what we need right now.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah .. Thanks MC for this thread .. I thought that we were going through war here .. dontgetit.gif

I really made alot of friends my self in here .. and I don't want to lose them or any other member now as well .. We are all family as you said .. and we should stand together throught the bad and the good .. through the better or the worse .. happy.gif

Thanks again MC .. and I hope that we will stay one big family forever .. grin2.gif