Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Sightings By Astronauts

Saru

Here's a very interesting document that was compiled in 1993, and will shortly be added to the site as part of an upcoming update. It's a series of accounts by Astronauts of UFOs that have been allegedly witnessed during manned space flights, including the moon landings.

Click Here

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cufflink

• quaneeri

• seeking

• Engulf

Top Posters In This Topic

A very welcome addition.

The NASA/UFO cover-up stories are some of the most intriguing of the UFO debate.

And Timothy Good's Above Top Secret, one of the books the article recommends, was the book that got me hooked on the subject.

I don't know whether to thank him or curse him! wink2.gif

thank you SaRuM thumbsup.gif

but all i've got to say is damn NASA,they hid everything away from us and make us look like idiots because we don't even know what's really going on from that we could only alledge this and alledge that,and it's all thanks to thier 'cover-ups to control public fear and panic'. disgust.gif

that footage of the ufo entering earths atmosphear and then bolting off in a new direction with some kind of "shot" following close by intrigues me so much

that footage of the ufo entering earths atmosphear and then bolting off in a new direction with some kind of "shot" following close by intrigues me so much

seeking.

Here is a good article on the space shuttle mission STS-48

There are also (2) video's original.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/Dai.../ufo990217.html

"Star Wars" over Australia?

by Graham Stewart

One of the most spectacular video footages of a UFO encounter was taken by cameras on board the Discovery space shuttle on 15 September, 1991. The video sequence was picked up live by a number of amateurs who were directly monitoring the transmissions. The material has been shown in news broadcasts and circulated amongst UFO researchers worldwide

The UFO is first picked up coming over the horizon when the shuttle is close to Lake Carnegie, WA. Later, the light flash and one contrail can be tracked back to Exmouth Bay near the North West Cape military facility. A second contrail can be tracked back to the Pine Gap military facility in central Australia.

http://www.mufor.org/sts48.htm

This is a good site for NASA, Astronauts, and UFOs. original.gif

ABC News

An article by Jim Oberg on STS-48 Shuttle "UFO" video.

Astronauts & UFOs

A look at the facts, with photos, from Steve Wingate's "Anomalous Images" site.

Omni Interview with former Astronaut Gordon Cooper

"I do believe UFOs exists and that the truly unexplained ones are from some other technologically advanced civilization."

http://ufos.about.com/cs/astronautsufos/

Hey! I never noticed these articles about astronauts seeing UFOs before. I have some reading to do.... alien.gif

Great links, quaneeri. thumbsup.gif

I must say, the Discovery '91 video has always intrigued me. Does it hint at a hostility between ourselves and whatever is in the moving object?