Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pinowawa1

PROJECT SERPO - DEBUNKED

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It has been revealed, a member from 'Above Top Secret' proves that a great deal of information being released by 'Anonymous' is nothing more than a hoax.

Please read the extract taken from abovetopsecret.com :

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

Important Project Serpo Updates: Feb 5, 2006

Serpo Summary From Shawnna

Serpo Image Hoax (A supposed image from Anon appears to be a hoax)

Someone only identifying themself as "anonymous" has been posting on this site for about the last month. In each of the posts, they give out a little more information about what supposedly happened in the 1960's, as a result of the Roswell crash.

link to Image discussion: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg218

www.serpo.org does not exist anymore. Dont let this deny everything Anonymous said. Afterall, there is an element of truth in everything. Doesn't this raise a new conspiracy theory? Perhaps there really are shadow organisations out there to tarnish any sources which hold information the public is not suppose to know about.

Maintain your own personal opinion

Edited by Pinowawa1

Check out the end of this thread.

It's time to let this one go. user posted image

It has been revealed, a member from 'Above Top Secret' proves that a great deal of information being released by 'Anonymous' is nothing more than a hoax.

Please read the extract taken from abovetopsecret.com :

link to Image discussion: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg218

www.serpo.org does not exist anymore. Dont let this deny everything Anonymous said. Afterall, there is an element of truth in everything. Doesn't this raise a new conspiracy theory? Perhaps there really are shadow organisations out there to tarnish any sources which hold information the public is not suppose to know about.

Maintain your own personal opinion

LOL, make up your mind....

"oh, it's a hoax. but wait, it might be real..... "

I hate to say it but...... Ok I wont. :sleepy:

man, you say everything alien related is a hoax .lol

But project serpo didn’t fool many of the skeptical believers or knowers either. ;)

Posted (edited)

man, you say everything alien related is a hoax .lol

Until the day we have proof of their existans ,yes.

But project serpo didn’t fool many of the skeptical believers or knowers either. ;)

Alot of people on this forum sure did believe, have a look in the arcive.Will they think twice about it, nop. They just pick the next "alien related" proof and run with it.

Edited by hazzard

Posted (edited)

Alot of people on this forum sure did believe, have a look in the arcive.Will they think twice about it, nop. They just pick the next "alien related" proof and run with it.

Yeah I'm sure it did, but in UM terms they're called believer/believer.

Edited by rapid7

I believe that Project Serpo is more than likely a hoax. I have read each topic posted for the past three or four months. And it is very interesting, but I thought that the scientists were very unscientific with their explanantions and the details that they "documented".

There is no complete record of what these aliens look like and how they function. Some of the responses to what they experienced is very non-descriptive. E.g. when they are given a milk like substance to drink, the only written response is "it was bitter." I would expect a scientific mind to describe the taste in more detail... "it was very bitter as if it contained (certain ingredients, food items)" that the reader could identify with. And not just a random reader such as myself, but the so-called military personnel, government officials and other scientists that were to rely on this info would require more detailed info. There is not much scientific research at all in the posts. Even questions posed to "anonmymous", asking for more scientific explanations are addressed in a very weak manner.

The person (or persons) that created these Project Serpo posts have ulitized the language barrier between earth humans and aliens to quite an advantage; hoping that it would some how not raise suspicion and hopefully generate acceptance.

The aliens don't understand the concept of time and do not use time as a reference point in their life. The response of the scientists is basically "oh, that's weird. Doesn't really make sense to us, but, hey, okay, whatever, we can't use time as a reference in our research. Oh, well."

Of course, there is an alleged story of a meeting between aliens and the U.S. government. Yes, Steven Spieldberg was inspired to include this in the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind. However, I believe that any authentic documentation to support the exchange program between humans and aliens would be more forthcoming with detailed info and the story of such would be more elaborate.

If someone wanted to "leak" the truth, why would they choose to do it in a very drawn out manner with little and, at times, no new info provided in the next post? To gradually prepare us for the ultimate truth concerning the existence of aliens and our governments involvement? Basically, this particular process has been in existence for decades via UFO stories, cover-ups, movies, books, allegations, etc. It doesnt' make sense that it would be necessary to slowly make the public aware of Project Serpo in 2005/2006.

I also find it to be oddly convenient that each post is followed days or weeks later by another post, which sometimes addresses questions raised by the previous post. As if "anonymouos" and his co-horts are allowed time to write the next installment to their creative writing project.

If there is so much documentation relating to a true Project Serpo; then why not release much of it in bulk or during a sucession of days rather than about fifteen posts over the course of several months?

I do believe in the existence of aliens. I do believe that they have traveled to our planet and continue to do so. I also believe that governements conceal true knowledge and involvement with alien civilizations. However, I do not believe this story involving Project Serpo and its posts is revealing the truth. It reads more like a screenplay treatment idea to what would become a very bad sci-fi film.

Until the day we have proof of their existans ,yes.

The day that supposedly unassailable proof comes, there will be some who deny it. To some, an extraterrestrial could be right before them and they wouldn't believe it.

I hope you're not one of those kinds of skeptics hazzard.

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by Sweetpumper

Posted (edited)

The day that supposedly unassailable proof comes, there will be some who deny it. To some, an extraterrestrial could be right before them and they wouldn't believe it.

I hope you're not one of those kinds of skeptics hazzard.

There could hardly be any discovery more dramatic or important than visitors from other worlds. If we could prove that the aliens are here, I would be as awestruck as anyone.

There could be thousands, and possibly millions, of Earth-like planets studding the dark latitudes of the Milky Way. Our Galaxy could be thick with worlds that host not just life, but intelligence. We just dont know.

With radio technology slightly more advanced than our own, Homo sapiens is detectable out to a distance of roughly 50 light-years. Within that distance are about 5,000 stars, all of which have had the enviable pleasure of receiving terrestrial radio signals.

But even if you believe in highly optimistic estimates regarding the prevalence of cosmic intelligence, its unlikely that another civilization exists within 50 light-years. Thats too small a distance.

Edited by hazzard

If there is an exchange program "Project Serpo" is not it.

user posted image

idk, even though i think aliens on earth would be awesome, serpo seems a lil far fetched.

The website is back up.