Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

We're Doomed!

IndigoChild

This is a topic that i've brought up a lot lately:

Everyone knows that the world is supposedly predicted to end around December 2012 for different reasons.

It is known that the Mayan calendar ends at December 21, 2012.

The sun is expected around this time to blow up.

A natural disaster of some sort of predicted to shake up the world. What could it be?

Some questions to stir up discussion...

What do you think will happen in the following years leading up to the fateful year of 2012? Do you think that it will run smoothly as just another day? Will we have had our first woman/black president by then? Will extra terrestrials have landed and shown themselves by then? Will the human race have reached an ultimate low-- with global warming taking an all time high? Will the suspected tsunami predicted to hit the east coast of the USA have struck already? What about the volcanic eruptions that are overdue?

What are you guys' thoughts on the subject? I think that the sun will not blow up then. It takes a lot more time than that.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• IndigoChild

• Universal Absurdity

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will happen...There are already many threads on this....no need for a new one.

My powers predict it's closing.

Edited by frogfish

Nothing will happen...There are already many threads on this....no need for a new one.

My powers predict it's closing.

Ahh. X[ Can you post the links to the previous threads from the past? i want to read into it. :geek:

Ace

you can use the search feature, its just below the banner at the top of any forum page, most topics on this are on the history board :tu: