Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Cells Taken from (E.T.) close encounter

quaneeri

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quaneeri

• Nethius

• Nie

• seeking

Very nice indeed Quaneeri!

The document speaks about a failed neural reconstruction of celular samples.

It also says that this atempt was under project aquarius (Project aquarius).

Very interesting. were did you found this document?

Nie

Thanks for that. original.gif

The site i found the document on doesn't exist any longer, it is just a dead link now.

I have actually had the document in my files for about 12-months.

I beleive it also makes mention of (j-rod and site S4) which is why i provided the j-rod link.

Yes, i saw that too. In the document they actualy refer to "Extraterrestrial Biological Entity" and later to the "unknown origin".

Later they refet to the "Extraterrestrial close enconter class IV", because of one of the cientists went into the pressurised sphere and was in contact whit the cells (muscular origin i think).

Are there any "Roswell" type reports near 1994?

They took 2 years to do this experiment or am i seeing wrong?

In 1999, Bill told me that he was talking to a mechanical engineer named Bill Uhouse who had worked on a U. S. military program to build an advanced simulator that could teach certain American pilots how to fly disc craft - either back-engineered or actual alien craft. The technical adviser on the project was allegedly an EBEN called "J-Rod," who had been working with a secret agency of the United States government since 1953 at Los Alamos National Laboratory in northern New Mexico and in a secret underground facility called Site 4 literally inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake, Area 51 and Nellis AFB.

Uhouse, now 78-years-old and knowing his non-disclosure agreement with the U. S. government expires in 2003, began speaking publicly about his experiences. Back then on June 14, 1999, I presented in Earthfiles.com with his permission, "The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE" © 1999 by Bill Hamilton.

Since then, Bill has had in-depth communications with a microbiologist originally named Danny Benjamin Crain who changed his name for personal family reasons, he says, to Dan Burisch. Dr. Dan Burisch (Ph.D., State University of New York, Stoneybrook), also describes an assignment to study the biological fluids and tissues of an EBEN called J-Rod inside S-4 up to 1995. Then he was assigned to a new project called Star Flower in which he researches materials allegedly related to panspermia, the seeding of life on earth from extraterrestrial sources. Project Star Flower is ongoing.

Full Story:

http://www.boomspeed.com/joseph2/J-Rod.htm

very interesting indeed, especially 2003 comming to an end, if this is all true, i wonder if j-rod made it back to earth as promised

seeking

Yeah, it does make an interesting read, but at this point i must say that i am not totally convinced of the j-rod story.

Pappose lake and S4 are part of the (Bob Lazar) Story. ?

user posted image

Dan B. Burisch, Ph. D., Microbiologist, working in Las Vegas, Nevada in the 1990s. Photograph by BJ.

October 5, 2002 Las Vegas, Nevada -

Dan B. Burisch, Ph.D., Background

Born Danny Benjamin Crain on February 2, 1964. Name changed to Burisch in 1995 for family reasons.

Education:

_ 1986 B.A., University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Psychology.

_ 1988 M.S., St. Patrick's Seminary, Biology.

_ 1989 Ph.D., State University of New York, Stonybrook, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics.

July 17, 1990, Married Deborah Kay Burisch who had a child from previous marriage. 1995 name change to match child's legal last name.

Bill Hamilton writes: "A secrecy agreement for the Tonopah Test Range/R4809 dated October 14, 1989 bearing his (Burisch's) signature lists his SSAN as (deleted for privacy) and his rank as 05, and his title as MB III (Microbiology) and his employer as USN DOD Naval Research Laboratory. Another later document gives his service rank as Captain, U.S. Naval Reserve and his title as Microbiologist IV."

http://www.boomspeed.com/joseph2/J-Rod2.htm

• 2 months later...

This is great stuff.

The rationale behind this is that both Zeta Reticulii and Sirius/Orion (Epsilon Orionis star system) were too far to keep going back to. They needed to conserve energy and time, so they established a cooperative base. When they need to return home, they use the Gliese 876-c as a jump-gate back to their respective solar systems.'

So in other words, they were tired of the long commute from the suburbs, and wanted a place in town so that they didn't have to drive so far to get to work... tongue.gif

I think that project aquarius is a crock... I mean it says we are taking UFO, IFO, and alien knowledge to improve our space program. What has improved in it? Not much....

I think that project aquarius is a crock... I mean it says we are taking UFO, IFO, and alien knowledge to improve our space program. What has improved in it? Not much....

thats the first thing i thought... we gathered new spacecraft information back in the 50's, but i see nothing related to it now... but then again, maybe alot of the ufo sightings are of our own making?!?

it is hard to belive, but if it is true, then wow!