Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black "orb"?

Bebi

I know this may seem far fetched, but for anyone who does want to find out about orbs, they all come with different colours as most people already know, every spirit can change colour by their mood.

The most common colour is White which is pretty much they are there because they are stuck, have something that needs to be done.

There's Red which means they want attention and are annoyed they are not getting it(annoyed not angry).

There is Blue which is chilled, relaxed, just there because they can be, no real motivation.

Green-very rare, healing found at times in hospitals.

But then there is Black, this is considered a Demon, you should not engage these, or provoke them, you should leave the area as soon as possible, if in your home, move or get a professional spiritualist to take care of it.

The reason these appear is because a door has been open in the spiritual world, (caused by playing with spell boards, circles, charms, negative energies from the spirit world, cursed items, pentagrams (satan).)

Its possible to close theses doors, but with demons there are times where they cannot be closed and that's when the owners are in serious trouble.

Playing with such things can leave you and your family in danger, damaging you mentally, physically and emotionally, so i repeat DO NOT PROVOKE!!!

I have put in a lot of study and research not just into this but most paranormal activity, If there's one major thing I've learnt it's don't allow your energy to be a source for a Demon, being afraid makes it worse and so does provoking one, just leave and get professionals help (Professional only).

I only aim this post at those seeking information, not belief, religion or any other reason

P.S when dust is caught reflecting of light to make an orb it shows up white or gold and very small and usually a lot of them, move only in the direction of wind, however, Spirit Orbs are bigger, roughly the size of a grape fruit, move in all directions and don't often appear with too many other Orbs. Spirits don't bunch up like dust.

And Zarbein, how did you come up with this conclusion with different colors reflecting different spirits but not just reflecting different particles?

Also dust or moisture based orbs can be big. It depends how close they are to camera obviously. And also dust or moisture orbs can move in different directions. I have quite new picture with big single orb. 1/4 size of a painting. But it's just dust or dead skin or smudge or what ever even though it's big and alone.

A couple of black orbs I bet have been house flies wanting to be in the frame :)

Edited by Chagidiel

I just saw a red orb last night. My wife recently saw a black orb. We both made posts about them on our website. I did a google search for orbs and came across this thread. There are some interesting posts in here! I'm sure that what I saw was not a vision issue. It was very clear and bright, and had a distinct shape and position. It was right next to my desk just a few feet from my head, so I had a good point of reference. Our complete descriptions of what we saw are here:

<a href="http://www.lifechat.com/forum/i-just-saw-a-red-orb" target="_blank">http://www.lifechat.com/forum/i-just-saw-a-red-orb</a>

<a href="http://www.lifechat.com/forum/black-orb" target="_blank">http://www.lifechat.com/forum/black-orb</a>

I wouldn't say that the orbs we saw were definitely one thing or another. It could be some kind of electrical phenomenon. However, it seems very likely that it's something paranormal, because we've both experienced what seems to be spirit activity here. My wife has even been touched on the shoulder a few times, and once on the foot.

Indigenous people believe the orbs are a manifestation of the spirits of the "Ancient Ones", or ancestors who are more comfortable in an energetic form. I only saw the orbs/lights while living on a tropical island for a number of years. The indigenous people have a sort of protocol about them: show respect, ask permission before entering the jungle where they "lived". There's a huge cultural difference. In the islands this kind of stuff is matter of fact, no big deal, here on the mainland it's exactly the opposite. They see/understand/are in the world differently than we do.

I know this may seem far fetched, but for anyone who does want to find out about orbs, they all come with different colours as most people already know, every spirit can change colour by their mood.

The most common colour is White which is pretty much they are there because they are stuck, have something that needs to be done.

There's Red which means they want attention and are annoyed they are not getting it(annoyed not angry).

There is Blue which is chilled, relaxed, just there because they can be, no real motivation.

Green-very rare, healing found at times in hospitals.

But then there is Black, this is considered a Demon, you should not engage these, or provoke them, you should leave the area as soon as possible, if in your home, move or get a professional spiritualist to take care of it.

The reason these appear is because a door has been open in the spiritual world, (caused by playing with spell boards, circles, charms, negative energies from the spirit world, cursed items, pentagrams (satan).)

Its possible to close theses doors, but with demons there are times where they cannot be closed and that's when the owners are in serious trouble.

Playing with such things can leave you and your family in danger, damaging you mentally, physically and emotionally, so i repeat DO NOT PROVOKE!!!

I have put in a lot of study and research not just into this but most paranormal activity, If there's one major thing I've learnt it's don't allow your energy to be a source for a Demon, being afraid makes it worse and so does provoking one, just leave and get professionals help (Professional only).

I only aim this post at those seeking information, not belief, religion or any other reason

P.S when dust is caught reflecting of light to make an orb it shows up white or gold and very small and usually a lot of them, move only in the direction of wind, however, Spirit Orbs are bigger, roughly the size of a grape fruit, move in all directions and don't often appear with too many other Orbs. Spirits don't bunch up like dust.

May I ask what the basis is for your statements? Demons? Not in my theology. Fear? Seen lights of all colors, was amazed, entranced, never felt threatened, was never fearful, just in awe of the wonders of creation.

• Like 1

May I ask what the basis is for your statements? Demons? Not in my theology. Fear? Seen lights of all colors, was amazed, entranced, never felt threatened, was never fearful, just in awe of the wonders of creation.

Beany...I have never felt threatened ether when i saw my blackish Orb...If anything...i felt like i was being watched over. :)

• Like 1

I feel watched over too, and protected. I think there are many more creations that what many of us can see, and they are a part of divinity, just as we are. I think they're here to help us; for me their presence "opened" up my eyes and allowed me to see more beauty in the world than I ever though existed. For that I am grateful.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I have seen a black orb too.I was staying in a motel room by myself when I felt eyes on me, so when I turned and looked in the direction where I sensed the presence I saw kind of a charcoal or smoke black round shape i want to say it was almost furry in a way  with eyes that got wide as if surprised that it seen that I was actually looking at it for a total of 1.5 seconds and then it moved very quickly lightning fast behind a night stand.I do think they like to be around furniture and places where the can quickly duck and hide as mine was seen between the bed and night stand.was about the size of a dinner plate and flat.I peeked behind the nightstand to see if it was there but I didn't look any further as it is so freaking fast that it could have easily maneuvered around in the blink of an eye.oh and it didn't make a peep either.never seen it again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i have seen it also! i was staying in a motel alone but i felt like something was watching me while i was digging around in the fridge then i glanced over and seen a very unusual shadowy spot between the bed and the night stand, now it is always fairly dim in that area but i thought why is there a circular shadow there and from what and so i started to walk over to investigate this and the black circular small dinner plate size thing floating about 8 inches from the floor suddenly started looking like a circle of black fur kinda blowing in the wind but it stayed in one spot that is until i got to close and i could see two eyes that i couldnt see at first until i got too close then the eyes got wide as if it was startled and then its shape kind of changed into a ovalish or even blob shape and it took off behind the night stand like a bat outta hell, i went over and looked behind the nite stand and saw nuthing i was going to tear the place apart and then i thought i wouldnt catch it or probably even see it again if i was to tear the place apart because it moved so fast that while i was sitting there scratching my head about what in the hell did i just see it probably already danced circles around me and left and i wouldnt have even knew.i tried to forget about it until i started googling around and came hear and like two other forums describing the same thing but i still have not seen any pictures of this and so i just fin kinda re-creating what i saw just to get a general idea and see if we are all still on the same page for those who have seen! i have not heard of anyone else seeing the eyes  on this and im almost certain that i startled it real good some how and thats the only reason why the got wide enough to notice.The pics that i photo shopped to re-create made the eyes more glowy than i intended and the were actually more like real eyes not a glow or anything at all i seen like a pupil or eyeballs i guess if you will inside them.anyway here are my pics of my interpretation of the black orb gohst or whatever it is. would not let me upload the pics sorry.oh and just noticed that the post above this one is mine too.Ii did not feel threatened by this either i feel like it was probably more afraid of me, i slept good that night not wondering if it would re appear or anything like that, i am blessed that i had the opportunity to witness this, i might not be wealthy and be able to buy a bunch of stuff but this experience money caint buy my life will never be the same it has brought me even closer to GOD i was already close and maybe thats why i was shown this.It seems like others who have seen this have a healthy spiritual side to them and are in tune spiritually i guess and maybe that is why we were blessed to be able to observe this beauty.just saying

Edited by gohstface
  • Like 1

thread-necromancy_zpslduenrqk.png

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 3

u mad bro?

seems their posts fit the topic and I've yet to see an expiration date on one of these things...

Wouldn't have likely seen it ever if not for the recent upgrade, so to balance out your cheekiness... I'll give them a thumbs up.

Hey maybe this does not happen too often,  and that's why the topic came to a dead stop I am just looking for similarities and seen some and that's why I wrote on the wall.All in all it made me a stronger believer in the spiritual things that I believed in already.I feel blessed to have seen this and I do agree on maybe it did not know or care it acruelly gave a startled look at first and the expression turned into a hey f u buddy i dont care expresion as it took off and the big startled eye's actually mellowed out afterwards.I also use the expression  bro alot! And bro there is more to this life as we know it I also seen a ufo as a kid too.I have always beleven in there being more to this life as we know it and I am just very thankful for the signs that I have prayed to see and then seen them.not like what I was expecting but yet still seen signs none the less.BTW I am Christian and just love the facts of how all of the universe keeps us alive and the whole design of it all as and it is totally perfect for human habitat not too hot and not too cold the sun and the moon keeps us alighneed so the ocean will make waves to filter the water and keeps fish at the bottom of the ocean where they can live when the top of the ocean or bodies of water the habitat them freeze on the top layer.there is so much to our planetarium that should convince one to believe in the fact that there is more to this design without having to see a black orb a gohst or whatever! I will even pray that you do bear witness too my friend, bro!

On 8/16/2016 at 8:59 PM, quiXilver said:

u mad bro?

??? Why would I be mad?

seems their posts fit the topic and I've yet to see an expiration date on one of these things...

Then start a new thread.  Honestly, why are you so upset about this?  Nothing wrong with poking a bit of fun at some thread necromancy.

Wouldn't have likely seen it ever if not for the recent upgrade, so to balance out your cheekiness... I'll give them a thumbs up.

Ok.  Again, not sure what's got you all twisted and crying about this, but, hey, whatever.

• Like 1

If a topic is more than 6 months old, it would best to open a new one.  People come and go all the time on this website, and also people may not remember or may have changed their position since the last time they posted.

Please open a new thread if you wish to continue this topic.

Edited by aquatus1

• The topic was locked