Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Website down?

Benjo Koolzooie

Is it just me?

Sometimes I come to this site and I just keep getting the blank page and the message saying that the site is down. I return a few minutes later and the sites back again.

Is it just my computer, or has the site being going down for small amounts of time lately?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Benjo Koolzooie

• thesupernatural

• RACZILLA

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't noticed any problems from my end Benjo, but it's quite possible.

I'll check the host's support forum and see if there's word of any problems.

-Edit As far as I can tell there are no reports of any host server problems, but I'll keep an eye out for anything that may explain what you were experiencing.

It happened to me a number of times yesterday with the site. I assumed that it wasn't my ISP since I wasn't having the same problem with other sites at the time.

This has been happening on my end, as well. Quite frequently I get the msg "Problem with the page you are trying to access," or "Page not found." Then it will work for a few minutes, then poof again.

With all the crapola our base is doing with our new IT contract, I just attributed it with that, but many times I can get to other sites just fine.

I believe a main server was down yesterday for a little while. I tried to access this site as well as many others with no avail.

I can confirm that the site would have been down at some point on the 24th due to a problem at the main host datacenter, but I don't know how long for. That likely had something to do with the downtime some of you have been experiencing.