Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who really rules this world? God or Satan?

Kryso

Everyone has very good points. And this is a very interesting debate. The thing is......uhh.. well.... what it come down is that....

y'all keep sayin the same basic things over and over.

the bible is real !!- no its not !!! the bible is real !!- no its not !!!

* various philosphical insights*

*various philosphical insights*

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Nameless One

• Seraphina

• Xenojjin

• moe eubleck

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bible is Bullcrap the Koran is a Lie, these are the words that were written by men. thumbsup.gif

Every thing written on this message board is written by men (and women). Are we full of "bullcrap" as well ??

(sorry nameless, that was too easy laugh.gif )

In a wicked way I guess you could say we are all just foolish. Hehehehe!!!! grin2.gif

Actually Moe, I realized that right after my last post. We have run out of things to say on this perticular thread. On that note, babyforrest is over and out. stretch.gif

No one does, and lets just hope that there's not another Noah's Ark. wink2.gif

Hi!

Hope not everyone is done whit this topic, since I just finished reading the whole thing... LOL!

I found it very interesting, and I really don't want to upset anyone by posting my thoughts on this topic! So pleace forgive me if you feel that I'm beeing cruel to anyone, because that is not my intent (Ooops, not sure how to spell that word..)

Now, first of all I can start by saying I see myself as beeing a christian.

Wich is very hard where I live, because christians are looked at like stupid, brainwashed fools. Beeing made fun of everywhere, even on national tv. (Not me personally, but christians in general ) But when I think about this it only makes my faith stronger, because this is exactly what the Bible tells us will happen.

In the world today I think there is a constant battle between good and evil going on. It's all around us, at all time. The only thing we can do is pray the Lord to save us from the evil. We must try at all time to not let evil forces influence our minds.

I don't think we can blame any wars or bad things on either God or Satan.

We can only blame the men who decided to do these things. Good and evil tried to be a part of how the person made his choise, but it was still the persons choise to make.

Good and bad are fighting to influnce us to make our choises in their favor, this happens every day, several times a day.

(Just reminding you, this is what I belive. I fully respect all of you and what you belive. No hard feelings yet, I hope! grin2.gif )

I belive God is ALL good, and the Devil ALL bad.

But the scary thing is that the Devil can take any form he wants, to lure us away from God. He can also use the Bible against us, he twists the meanings of it, making it work in his favor.

Now I have allready written more than I intented when I first started. But I have so many thougts on this topic.

I think I have to buy myself an English/Norwegian dictionary! LOL!

I do agree whit DrStrangelove on his thoughts. (If I haven't got my wires crossed somewhere along the way..)

And last, what started this thread, does God or Satan rule the world now?

Unfortunately I believe we are in the age where God lets Satan rule for a while.

But I know I'm on the winning team.

I do believe that Christ will come back and save us from this cruel world.

Oh, there's so much more I would like to say on this topic!

But I think I've said enough for now.. grin2.gif

Hugs from Ruthie!

And remember, I'm not trying to hurt someone by writing this! original.gif

Firstly Ruthie, your English is better than half the English or American born people on this site, lol… And you're entitled to your own opinion. If someone doesn’t like it, I’m sure they will post about it. But don’t be afraid to say what you think, that’s the whole point of this thread. Of course, so long as its not offences or outright abusive, lol. But from your manner, I can tell no one will get that sort of trouble from you!

And what Moe said it true… I believe in God. I don’t believe in God, so on and so forth. But people keep coming back to see what someone else has said, or raise their own point of view.

Millions have given their lives, or had them taken away in the sole name of religion. And I find it interesting that religion is one of the most hotly debated subjects there is. Whether you're for it, or against it, everyone has an opinion when it comes to religion!

LOL!

Thank's Kryso!

I know.. I've been told several times that I'm actually too polite and nice.

I'm too much of a "good-girl", and I know. I've been stepped on quite a few times, because I never speak up for myself. In real life I try not to let this happen again, and it works! original.gif (offcourse!! )

But the worst thing I do is hurting people! I hate it..

And it can be a bit hard in forums like this, when people can't look at your expression when they hear (read) your oppinion.

And my #"%¤?%'* emoticons still wont work!!! GRRRRRR!!!!

Well, well.. "That's ok Ruthie, everything's ok, cool down.." LOL, just kidding! original.gif

Have fun everyone!! IT'S FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! original.giforiginal.giforiginal.giforiginal.gif

Do i believe?

In the Lord and Lady yes,but not the Devil! We create our own devil and evil in ourselves.Its up to us to let it out or not,everyone is born with a ying and yang,evil and good,thats beauty of free will or choice.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to believe in the devil and hell in jr high and then it became just to depressing, I'm not to sure why I stopped believing in it but I thought why should I? If people do go to helll- (which they don't) why should I worry and become scared?

I do believe that very evil people (not to hell) but they do suffer all of that pain that they caused on this earth. And why would god let them cause more pain and suffereing? I don't think he's a vengeful god- no way! And I do not believe he would send- or they would go to such a place. It's just my belief.

I mean think about it, I know there is so much hurt death sickness and welfare in this world- but we're learning aren't we? So before you start putting your sweater in a knot think about this:

Would god put all of this suffering onto us? Maybe- or did we? Okay just listen for a moment- there are good people and there are bad people it's our choice. And whatever path we choise to live we lived it.

Don't think about what's gonna (or going to) happen think about right now and stop thinking about what's going to happen.

Live your life and stop looking behind you, it's not fair to you and everyone else.

Happy Holiday's. original.gif

Live your life and stop looking behind you, it's not fair to you and everyone else.

To that statement I whole heartedly agree! I couldn’t have put it better myself! thumbsup.gif

Who rules the world? God rules everything but Satan is in charge until God finally has enough of the evil and comes back to take over. Known as the second coming. I hope you all really watch for what you wish for like going to hell there will be nothing but horrible things going on. Imagine when you burn your hand how that feels your body will be engulfed in a lake full of fire just burning for eternity Satan will have no rule then he will be burning with you. God is letting Satan rule for now but one day that will be over. God sent his only son Jesus to die for our sins because no one is good and we all sin but if you ask for forgiveness you will get it. God knows the world we live in so he understands. Once you take god into your heart as lord and savior your name is wrote in a book called the book of lambs and Satan can't do crap about it but try to send his strongest demons to try to switch you over but you are protected from the blood of Christ. I read people said they need proof to believe which all you need is faith but those that need proof do some research and see if Jesus Christ did walk this earth. He died and rose again what more proof do you need than that? God is harsh and did kill many people as stated in the old testament but once Jesus died for our sins that is what saved us or else or no one would get into heaven. Heaven is a place of love, joy and happiness the is no evil, no lies, no deceit only good. We can't imagine that now cause we have only lived in an evil world. Well, I could go on and on but I know some don't want to hear it so I will end it. Just one more thing just remember that you have the choice you only get one shot. I hope and pray you make the right choice you may think you enjoy life now in sin but just think of what the rest of eternity will be like. Everyone sins that can't be helped but you can be forgiven. All I know is where I will be as for you that's your call. This is my believe and I wish you all the best no matter what you believe!

If God rules the world why did my cousin die at age 16? Why has my mother lost 4 babies and just about died each time in the process? Why is there hunger and needless suffering upon the Earth?

I believe God rules in Heaven but allows the Devil to rule Earth for a time. And that some day it's going to be time to pay up. Not that I expect it to happen any time in the next millienium.

Just because god rules the world, it doesnt mean that he cares about you or even knows you exist.

on a mundane level, the president of the US doesnt know of the existance of Moe. But i know all about Dubyah....

This doesnt mean that Bush rules the USA. Nor does it mean that Moe believes that god rules the world.

Moes point is: ...............blah!.................. blink.gif

I hope you all really watch for what you wish for like going to hell there will be nothing but horrible things going on. Imagine when you burn your hand how that feels your body will be engulfed in a lake full of fire just burning for eternity

Well, theres a happy thought blink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The Earth is subject to the laws of physics.

The Universe controls the Earth.

Mankind rules on Earth as predominate species.

Man fell under control of Satan as a result of

original sin.

Jesus died so that we would have a way to forgiveness

of that blight.

Therefore: Satan controls mankind.....

...for a time... blink.gif

If God rules the world why did my cousin die at age 16? Why has my mother lost 4 babies and just about died each time in the process? Why is there hunger and needless suffering upon the Earth?

i can think of 2 reasons that don't need to have Satan at the helm:)

Hi!

Hope not everyone is done whit this topic, since I just finished reading the whole thing... LOL!

I found it very interesting, and I really don't want to upset anyone by posting my thoughts on this topic! So pleace forgive me if you feel that I'm beeing cruel to anyone, because that is not my intent (Ooops, not sure how to spell that word..)

Now, first of all I can start by saying I see myself as beeing a christian.

Wich is very hard where I live, because christians are looked at like stupid, brainwashed fools. Beeing made fun of everywhere, even on national tv. (Not me personally, but christians in general ) But when I think about this it only makes my faith stronger, because this is exactly what the Bible tells us will happen.

In the world today I think there is a constant battle between good and evil going on. It's all around us, at all time. The only thing we can do is pray the Lord to save us from the evil. We must try at all time to not let evil forces influence our minds.

I don't think we can blame any wars or bad things on either God or Satan.

We can only blame the men who decided to do these things. Good and evil tried to be a part of how the person made his choise, but it was still the persons choise to make.

Good and bad are fighting to influnce us to make our choises in their favor, this happens every day, several times a day.

(Just reminding you, this is what I belive. I fully respect all of you and what you belive. No hard feelings yet, I hope! grin2.gif )

I belive God is ALL good, and the Devil ALL bad.

But the scary thing is that the Devil can take any form he wants, to lure us away from God. He can also use the Bible against us, he twists the meanings of it, making it work in his favor.

Now I have allready written more than I intented when I first started. But I have so many thougts on this topic.

I think I have to buy myself an English/Norwegian dictionary! LOL!

I do agree whit DrStrangelove on his thoughts. (If I haven't got my wires crossed somewhere along the way..)

And last, what started this thread, does God or Satan rule the world now?

Unfortunately I believe we are in the age where God lets Satan rule for a while.

But I know I'm on the winning team.

I do believe that Christ will come back and save us from this cruel world.

Oh, there's so much more I would like to say on this topic!

But I think I've said enough for now.. grin2.gif

Hugs from Ruthie!

And remember, I'm not trying to hurt someone by writing this! original.gif

Agreed , dont let your faith stray these are the ending time's and there's not much left to do but make a hard fight for satan during his rise to power and then wait and see if the lord all mighty judge's us worthy after what we have done during our short live's , I myself believe im going to have to earn my way to heaven though I have seen heaven before no not during a life/death experience but it's to personal to tell complete stranger's .

I have seen heaven before no not during a life/death experience but it's to personal to tell complete stranger's .

Jesus himself shared his knowledge to strangers, so you would do him justice by sharing yours. If it is your belief to spread the word of god, then you must not stray from that path.

Please, student&alive. Share your devine knowlege with the rest of us here at UM. It is what UM is all about. thumbsup.gif

Yeah id like to know too how you've seen heaven?we would all like to know. thumbsup.gif

I have seen heaven before no not during a life/death experience but it's to personal to tell complete stranger's .

Jesus himself shared his knowledge to strangers, so you would do him justice by sharing yours. If it is your belief to spread the word of god, then you must not stray from that path.

Please, student&alive. Share your devine knowlege with the rest of us here at UM. It is what UM is all about. thumbsup.gif

*Sighs* maybe later , Im not in the mood right now killer migrane...

my

"belief' is not to spread the word of god , it's to live by what I have learned from him , spreading his word is just something I feel called to do as well , and I make no claim that my knowledge is divine nor do I make a claim to see the future , I have seen part's of prophecy's yes but those Will complete themselve's without my telling the whole world.. anyway I'll post a thread on my little escepade to heaven if

people really are that curious , you do know once you get the answer's it's not that big of a deal? No I dont claim to have all the answer's but I discovered the answer's to most of my own question's about my life and about why I have had some of the thing's happen to me that have... anyway ttyl later..

Who REALLY rules this world? Gotan. There is a little bit of God & Satan in all of us. However, corruption rules presently and the followers of Christ as falling short. We are in the last days and who you choose will determine your eternal resting place: Heaven or Hell.

Who REALLY rules this world? Gotan. There is a little bit of God & Satan in all of us. However, corruption rules presently and the followers of Christ as falling short. We are in the last days and who you choose will determine your eternal resting place: Heaven or Hell.

NO! Goblue

Does it really matter what anyone actually believes about someone else's beliefs?

Religion is all about faith. Faith that you aren't alone or that that there is some bigger, wider picture right? If you don't believe in god or religion then you don't, if you do, you do. It is all about being comfortable with your place in it all, whether you believe your an insignificant speck of dust in time or part of a greater picture. Religion is personal. Its about being comfortable with youself.

Im not sure what exists i would hope there is a god, if not what's the point?

As for who rules the world, we do.

We can change it or shape it if we really want to. right?

Anyway thats my wee insignificant thoughts on this subject. thumbsup.gif

Regardless of your beliefs and fears, the rular of humanity is plague itself. It can wipe out vast populations, embrace many, heal others. Plague is actually both destructive and life giving, without plague there is no fertility. People fear pestilence more than anything, more so than war, because plague kills silently. Imagine waking up to find yourself smelling of sickly sweet ill health? Plague loves and eats flesh.