Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davidthefat

oujua bourds

7 posts in this topic

wat r they? :hmm::huh:^_^

A ouija board is a device made from wooden materials, it is written in foreign text and is included with a triangular edged pointer, aside from this it's main purpose is to contact the dead and supernatural spirits, it is considered a form of witchcraft.

It is defined directly according to this:

Oui·ja (wē'jə, -jē)

A trademark used for a board with the alphabet and other symbols on it, and a planchette that is thought, when touched with the fingers, to move in such a way as to spell out spiritualistic and telepathic messages on the board.

However I wanted to point out that this isn't the first thread about ouija boards, many people have already discussed these things, my advice to you is to stay away from it and leave your knowledge at what it is not what you can get out of it, your liable to get negative consequences.

For those of you that know me here I wanted to say that yes it is possible for demons to perform false miracles.

Are you serious? If you are, try typing in Oujia at the top of the page, where it says SEARCH. :hmm:

Are you serious? If you are, try typing in Oujia at the top of the page, where it says SEARCH. :hmm:

:blink: if they are i'm also hoping their like...9 or something.

:blink: if they are i'm also hoping their like...9 or something.

The only thing that confuses me is why people continue to make these type of threads, they're so useless, especially with the excessive amounts of the same topics, it's very annoying, but without a doubt I'm sure we can't stop it, and guests and new members won't pay attention to a single thing that we have said, and threads like this and many more are likely to come up again, it's like a never ending cycle, in fact, all we ever talk about here is ouija boards, tarot cards, seances, psychics, and a few cheap shot videos, others that you can find on google on the very first page from your search etc.

Seriously though this is getting on my nerves, no joke :angry2:

Seriously though this is getting on my nerves, no joke :angry2:

I must agree with you, especially when the topic is started with a single, poorly spelled question...

As the question has been answered and we have a search function at the top of the page to answer questions like this, I am closing this thread.