Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The One Page Book Company

Starlyte

A couple of years ago for Christmas my Aunt and Cousin got me this huge poster that had an entire Shakespeare play printed on it. They happened to get me my favorite, "Midsummer Night's Dream". After receiving this gift I looked up the website to see the others they may have.

Here is some info from the site on frequently asked questions:

Is it really the whole Shakespeare play on a single page?

Yes. That's the essence of what we do. Every one of our prints carries the entire text of that particular work — unabridged, complete with stage directions and Dramatis Personæ where appropriate. The number of columns on the page changes according to the title, but all 31,000+ words of Hamlet, for instance, are there. Have fun looking for "To be, or not to be"... The same is true for the Bible Series titles; we've used the complete texts of the books to make each print.

Which titles are available?

In the Shakespeare Series:

King Lear

Othello

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Romeo and Juliet

Macbeth

Hamlet

Much Ado About Nothing

The Sonnets

The Merchant of Venice

In the Books of The Bible series:

The Book of Genesis

The Book of Exodus

The Book of Proverbs

The Book of Psalms

In our Rules of Sports Series:

The USGA Rules of Golf 2002/2003

How much are the posters?

Unframed, they are all $39.95 each, plus shipping and handling.

Our mounted and matte laminated prints are $109.95 plus s/h

What are the dimensions of the print, unframed?

All prints, framed and unframed measure 27" x 40"

These are great! I'd like to have the entire Shakespeare set. Here is the link for you to check them out: Click Here

user posted imageIs the text readable?

Yes. It is completely legible from a distance of approximately two feet with regular eyesight. On average the point size used (though not a universal measure of readability) is approximately 7.5pt.

We only choose new titles based on our ability to reproduce them at a comfortably readable type size. (So don't hold your breath for the One Page edition of War and Peace...)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Salt

• Starlyte

• colorless

• kpruitt

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Books of The Bible series

I wish they had Revelations. Might clear up a few things.

Thanks, starlyte! original.gif

Yeah, all of it, right there in front of me, whenever I wanted....I'd never have insomnia again cool.gif

An...interesting little concept actually...I can just imagine some weird people spending hours at your house pouring over the thing to make sure it's all there rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gif I am shocked! I cannot believe (but i do anyways huh.gif ) that they can fit all that on that one single... poster thingie! Is that the actual book from which the poster got its text? I think that simply amazing! laugh.gif