Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paulo

Black Unicorn with Single Golden Horn...

11 posts in this topic

HeLLo everyone,

Has anyone heard of a Black Unicorn with 1 single golden horn??

...Well, here in our country, where Msteries are quite an abundant...is said to appear a "Black Unicorn with Golden Horn" This beautiful creature is said to appear only during full moon somewhere in Mount Kanlaon, Philippines.

No I have not heard of that before, but I have now.

Do you have any information on it at all??

sounds cool ((Paulo))

Never heard of that either .. But i know that the Philippines is filled with this kinda of weird stuff .. Cause I have heard alot of stories from my house workers tongue.gif

hold on let me ask them .. BRB .. tongue.gif

They said that they are old stories told by their grandparents .. and that they were real long time ago .. but not seen anymore .. and your right .. they do come out in the full moon .. maybe they got extinct of something .. sad.gif

Hmmm....cool stuff....is there more information this creatures....i would like to know better

Nothin' I ever heard of.

sounds cool ((Paulo))

Never heard of that either .. But i know that the Philippines is filled with this kinda of weird stuff .. Cause I have heard alot of stories from my house workers tongue.gif

hold on let me ask them .. BRB .. tongue.gif

They said that they are old stories told by their grandparents .. and that they were real long time ago .. but not seen anymore .. and your right .. they do come out in the full moon .. maybe they got extinct of something .. sad.gif

HeLLo,

Usually they say they don't exist anymore, becoz no one has seen them for quite a long time.

But a few friends of mine, mountain climbers have accidentally seen the Black Unicorn. They said, they tried to take some pictures, but it disappeared.

Unicorns are mystical beings...half animal & half divine..they do not die easily original.gif

Wow amazing stuff Paolo,haven't heard of it before.I'll try checking these one out,hope to hear more info from you too. thumbsup.gif

believe it or not, the first unicorns observed by Plato had purple rumps and silver stockings, white everyting else and a gold horn so i would not put the black one aside speedily screama.gif

Nope never heard of it, sounds cool though.

I wanna see this thing!sounds sooo cool!

It sounds absolutely beautiful and enchanting! I'd like to hear the full story! To see a real Unicorn would be amazing.... wub.gif