Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exeller

13 Year Old Teens Hanged For Being Gay

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I know this might be old news, but a while ago, two 13 year old boys were hanged for being gay. I think it is EXTREMELY cruel, but I just wanted someone elses opinion.

Edit: These type of images are inappropriate for this forum and against forum rules. In future think before you post a link like this.

Edited by Lottie

"One little known fact is these boys were 'accused' of raping a 13-year-old boy at knifepoint."

Is that part true?

Well this story is horrifying to say the least....

I mean even if they did rape that 13 year old boy no one has the right to take anyone else's life but god himself.

Executing them is a easy way out, no pain especially hanging, where the neck breaks and its an instant death.

Why not let them go to jail for life, and think about what they did wrong.

Iran, they call themselves a islamic nation but yet they execute people. In the Quran it specifically states that no one has the right to take someone else's life but god. But yet they execute people.

All im saying is that these boys should have had a trial at least, and let the evidence speak for its self.

The story just says they were executed for being Gay and hardly about raping a boy.

Capital punishment is just wrong.

Cheers

BZRK

Suadi Arabia also excutes people if I remeber what I learnd in World Geography in High School. In the Middle East Homosexuality is an act aginst God or something like that.

the sad thing is they probably werent even gay. 13 if awfully young to know that kind of thing

Some people have claimed to have known they were gay from the age of five so it is possible.

Posted (edited)

These boys were 16 and 17.. or did I read that wrong? and these boys were 'accused' of raping a 13-year-old boy at knifepoint."

I have no sympathy for them. The article states "This is a crime against humanity. We cannot bring these boys back to life. The injustice against them is complete, total, and irrevocable." what about the injustice in raping a 13 year old at knife point what about that kids life that will be scarred.

I think if I were the parent of the 13 year old I would have strung them up myself.

Edited by XSAS

OutRage reports that Iran has killed more than 4,000 gay men and women since 1979

These two boys were only ever accussed of raping that 13-year old boy and it certainly makes it seem more justifiable to execute them, very convenient indeed. Most likely they were killed merely for being homosexual.

OutRage reports that Iran has killed more than 4,000 gay men and women since 1979

These two boys were only ever accussed of raping that 13-year old boy and it certainly makes it seem more justifiable to execute them, very convenient indeed. Most likely they were killed merely for being homosexual.

Exactly, its more than likely just a gay-hate crime, although they got what they deserved, it makes me sick.

It seems to me like they executed the boys for all the wrong reasons. :sleepy:

I think this is disgusting, no one has the right to take lives.....

Because the link to the sight was removed: this bit below was on e the site:

But in the memory of them, please take a moment to write a letter of protest, send an e-mail that communicates your disgust, launch a fax against the horror perpetrated by these murderers against such young people.

The Interest Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the United States has a web site. They provide requests@daftar.org as an e-mail address.

You can write and fax:

Iranian Representative

Interest Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran

2209 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20007

Tel: (202) 965-4990

Fax: (202) 965-1073

You may write, telephone, or fax the Iranian ambassador in Canada:

Ambassador Seyed Mouhammad Ali Moosavi, Embassy of Iran, 245 Metcalfe St., Ottawa, Ontario .K2P 2K2 Canada Telephone (OO1-613- 235-4726, 233-4726; Fax, 233-5712

Posted (edited)

I think this is disgusting, no one has the right to take lives.....

Because the link to the sight was removed: this bit below was on e the site:

But in the memory of them, please take a moment to write a letter of protest, send an e-mail that communicates your disgust, launch a fax against the horror perpetrated by these murderers against such young people.

The Interest Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the United States has a web site. They provide requests@daftar.org as an e-mail address.

You can write and fax:

Iranian Representative

Interest Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran

2209 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20007

Tel: (202) 965-4990

Fax: (202) 965-1073

You may write, telephone, or fax the Iranian ambassador in Canada:

Ambassador Seyed Mouhammad Ali Moosavi, Embassy of Iran, 245 Metcalfe St., Ottawa, Ontario .K2P 2K2 Canada Telephone (OO1-613- 235-4726, 233-4726; Fax, 233-5712

I am sure the 13 year old they raped and his family would appreciate the bleeding hearts supporting these 2 rapists... does no one ever consider what the victim is going through?

These 2 that were hung were 16 and 17 year old and 'accused' of raping a 13-year-old boy at knifepoint." they are old enough to understand their cirme and the cosequences that it brings.

Edited by XSAS

that is so cruel. No one has the right to take someone else life no matter what they're crime is.

that is so cruel. No one has the right to take someone else life no matter what they're crime is.

No one has the right to prey on the innocent, no matter how innocent they are?

;)

No one has the right to rape an innocent 13 year old at knife point also and as far as I am concerned these 2 gave up their rights when they carried out ths horrific act.

I am sure the 13 year old they raped and his family would appreciate the bleeding hearts supporting these 2 rapists... does no one ever consider what the victim is going through?

These 2 that were hung were 16 and 17 year old and 'accused' of raping a 13-year-old boy at knifepoint." they are old enough to understand their cirme and the cosequences that it brings.

um maybe if you read it right you would know :rolleyes: it said THEY WERE ACCUSED nothing was ever proven ;) most likely a cover up because they were gay :o

That’s odd? I’m sure ‘rape’ or even being gay, are not considered to be crimes in Iran.

:lol:

That’s odd? I’m sure ‘rape’ or even being gay, are not considered to be crimes in Iran.

thats were your wrong they kill people all the time over there for being Gay :cry:

why are people gay in the first place? i mean honestly. who started this by being gay?

I'm not too enlightened about islamic teachings, but I think Muhammed has written that being gay is wrong.

why are people gay in the first place? i mean honestly. who started this by being gay?

I don't know, but what I do know is that it goes against nature.

Blame society, for children being gay in the first place.

It's not a 'trend' that just started, peoples sexual preference is dictated by their hormones, in most cases that leads to heterosexual attractions, but there are of of course exceptions.

agreed.

Some people theorize that "gayness" is a disease or disorder of the brain, which is pure fiction. Being gay, however, is not always genetic. MOST gay people DO choose to be gay, due to problems with the opposite sex, etc.