Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My opinion on big foot

vyrUS

I`m new to the site and from what I`ve seen so far, it may be one of my favourite. I dig the paranornal ish.

Well my take on Big Foot is this. I believe it exists. I mean you have the main argument....so many people has seen it. That alone merits some recognition to it`s existance. I believe it exists because of my theory. Every continent on this world has a Native primate or Native primates to its name. South america has the small monkeys, Africa has the great apes and small monkeys, Asia has the Barbary apes as well as small monkeys, etc. The only continent that doesn`t have a native primate is......You guessed it North America. The only kind of ape that could survive our climate in the north is the kind that fits Big Foot`s description.

My view is totally up for discussion and i am open to your views and opinions to what i have written. I look foward to your responces. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vyrUS

• Seraphina

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Athlon64

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site vyrUS,

My take on Bigfoot is that it does exist, as does the Alma and Yeti, I like the conclusion made by Arthur C Clarke in Mysterious World, he says that the Bigfoot and all the others are survivors of the Neanderthal species, all of the characteristics are similar and they also have a similar social structure to what neanderthal man is supposed to have had, this comes from Sherpa's who claim to have seen the Alma.

who knows what it is exactly. I mean the same controversy came about the Gorilla befroe it was actually seen in the early 1930`s. (not sure about the date but sure it wasn`t too long ago)

thumbsup.gif Hey, good job on the theory. Silently steals it whistling2.gif Lol, I'm just kidding. But, that's really true.

Well, anyway. I do beleive that Bigfoot Exists, and not only in one area. I think that there is probably atleast one in various parts of Nnorth America people just haven't noticed him(or her) yet. Well, not really a very good or descriptive theory, lol.

You have a theory on the Loch Ness? I always beleived in her and my Mom is a big fan as well (We are both really big on the paranormal and unexplained mysteries.) But unfortunetaly, I don't really beleive that Nessie is alive anymore. And my story behind no one finding a carcass is that, you know how some animals travel to certain places , have babies and die? Well, I think that something like that might have happened. I'm not to sure though. But now, my hope lies in Chessie, lol.

And another thing I beleive is that out in the Ocean where we can't go far down, there might be plenty of Nessie's, giant squid, and I even beleive that the Memadon still exists. I don't no if it was called a Memadon, but it started with and "m" . It was a huge shark that was alive way back when and is supposedly extinct. I heard that an adult's head could grow to be the size of a small room or something like that. It was on Discovery one day.

But anyway, I'm going way off the subject, so I'll just shut up. As you can tell, I'm very talkative today, lol. tongue.gif

Cya!

I think that you are referring to Megalodon. I really hope that this doesn't exist, because apparently it had a mouth large enough to swallow a small car ! blink.gif

Chris Low.

Said it before I know...but I think Bigfoot's out there. I don't, however, think it's a missing link. If anything, it's a species of greater ape, that just hasn't been discovered. And, as I've pointed out, if this was the direction from which it was approached, it would probably gain much more weight in scientific circles, and wack job searches for a seven foot tall monkey man.

Yea Bigfoot exists. I saw him last weekend at a party........ He ran off with the

keg!!! tongue.gif But yeah I agree with you there's been too many documented sightings

that can prove this legendary animal to be real. original.gif

i want to believe hes real, but how can a 7' ape go one for this long wiht out us finding not even a dead one

We havn't found a corpe because it's the kind of environment where bodies simply don't last very long...aside from Roadkill, we don't often stumble across dead bears of deer either. There are places in the forest that human beings just don't go....places where the foliage is so deep that you literaly can't see a hand infront of your face in the middle of the day.

Down there you could pass within two feet of a bigfoot, or for that matter, a bigfoot corpse, and never know it.