Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can a human become a demon?

.JJ.

I ask this because I was watching a documentary about a haunting that said two people involved became demons when they left their human bodies (died). They were murderers who practiced Satanic rituals and supposedly they were able to do this through some ritual. Anyway, they were caught by the police and hanged. I've never heard of anything like that, it sounded a bit outlandish. Can anyone give some input here?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosemary Campbell

• BellaMorte

• ivytheplant

• coldethyl

I ask this because I was watching a documentary about a haunting that said two people involved became demons when they left their human bodies (died). They were murderers who practiced Satanic rituals and supposedly they were able to do this through some ritual. Anyway, they were caught by the police and hanged. I've never heard of anything like that, it sounded a bit outlandish. Can anyone give some input here?

Sounds just like that.....Outlandish.

Probably just lost it and went crazy...Probably not demons after all.

No

^_^

Edited by primordial

Wait a minute now. These people were Satanists, did a ritual and became demons when they died - THEN they were caught and hung?!

Whatever you were watching, you either misinterpreted it or they were talking absolute utter insane batsh**.

I believe you can't, if you commit evil deeds here in the afterlife you'll pay for it. And I bet the devil has enough demons to help him with his evil plan, he doesn't need weak humans, only to subdue'em and eat their soul :devil:

In the After Life just as on Earth there is good and Evil.

When Humans die and they go to the after life they can choose to be good or Evil and as I know it they have free will.

In my 20 years of communicating with the After Life I have known killers from the Earthplane who have repented and are behaving very well in the After Life and evidently they have been forgiven by God and so its my Believe that no matter what you have done on Earth there is still a chance for you to be good in the After Life.

On the other hand three of my relatives and Dr. P. whom I knew all quite well when they walked the earth and who in my estimatation were alright when they went to the Spirit World they decided they would call themselves Satan's followers and hang around me and cause me all sorts of trouble and they say they are doing this to prove one way or the other whether there is a Controlling Force in the After Life who can force them to straighten up and fly right.

Have they gotten their answer yet?

No because since the summer of l986 the First Anniversary of Dr. Petas death he and my three relatives have been sitting inside my body playing Evil Spirits and so if they want to be Evil Spirits and Demons then I guess they can be whatever they choose to be.

Can anyone control or change them?

I don't know but if I can talk them out of my body I will see if any Force in the Spirit World can take control of them and change them, or after they leave my body will they be able to roam the Earth at will and torment other humans the way they have me?

When I find the answer to that I'll write about it but in the meantime they are controlled by fear and trapped inside my body and I am right now again trying to goad them into coming out to see if they will be stopped or will they be free to roam the earth as Evil Spirits.

The answer to this of course will be for Research Purposes and proof of what happens to Spirits like them when they decide to take the wrong path in the after Life.

Everything I write here is from first hand experience and is the absolute truth.

Edited by Rosemary Campbell

I ask this because I was watching a documentary about a haunting that said two people involved became demons when they left their human bodies (died).

Can anyone give some input here?

To those who once believed the Earth to be flat, the horizon was a demon. It's all a matter of experience and perspective.

If a "demon" helps one to overcome a phobia via nightmares, I'd consider that entity a friend. Malevolence can be an instrument to help humans confront fears that they would not otherwise face.

When Humans die and they go to the after life they can choose to be good or Evil and as I know it they have free will.

In my 20 years of communicating with the After Life I have known killers from the Earthplane who have repented and are behaving very well in the After Life and evidently they have been forgiven by God and so its my Believe that no matter what you have done on Earth there is still a chance for you to be good in the After Life.

On the other hand three of my relatives and Dr. P. whom I knew all quite well when they walked the earth and who in my estimatation were alright when they went to the Spirit World they decided they would call themselves Satan's followers and hang around me and cause me all sorts of trouble and they say they are doing this to prove one way or the other whether there is a Controlling Force in the After Life who can force them to straighten up and fly right.

No because since the summer of l986 the First Anniversary of Dr. Petas death he and my three relatives have been sitting inside my body playing Evil Spirits and so if they want to be Evil Spirits and Demons then I guess they can be whatever they choose to be.

I don't know but if I can talk them out of my body I will see if any Force in the Spirit World can take control of them and change them, or after they leave my body will they be able to roam the Earth at will and torment other humans the way they have me?

When I find the answer to that I'll write about it but in the meantime they are controlled by fear and trapped inside my body and I am right now again trying to goad them into coming out to see if they will be stopped or will they be free to roam the earth as Evil Spirits.

The answer to this of course will be for Research Purposes and proof of what happens to Spirits like them when they decide to take the wrong path in the after Life.

Everything I write here is from first hand experience and is the absolute truth.

Absolute truth eh....?

Sounds to me like your a few crayons short of a whole box....

Everything you post proves your schizophrenia.

Anywho, a person becoming a demon sounds like a good horror movie plot.

Edited by sub_x0ne

To you who make unkind remarks to my posts which are results of more than 20 years experience and education along these lines, you are evidently too thick headed to listen to a teacher and too inexperienced to understand that what I am posting is the truth from personal experiences.

To you who are really seeking knowledge you would do well to disregard the rock throwers and set out to prove some of these things for yourself and once you have that knowledge you will see how quick the inexperienced are to try to discredit those who have more talent and experience than they have.

People with talent like mine are quite often labeled with unkind remarks by those who have no experience.

For Example Edgar Cayce and others like me have met with great insults by those who speak to me like they do in response to the things I am writing.

And yes I will compare myself to Edgar although when I was younger I thought the whole was a little strange but now I just take all in stride.

I challenge some of you unkind no nothings to set out and gather your own proof and then you will know what I am saying is true.

Remember always Education, and an open mind is the Key to better understanding.

Edited by Rosemary Campbell

To you who make unkind remarks to my posts which are results of more than 20 years experience and education along these lines, you are evidently too thick headed to listen to a teacher and too inexperienced to understand that what I am posting is the truth from personal experiences.

To you who are really seeking knowledge you would do well to disregard the rock throwers and set out to prove some of these things for yourself and once you have that knowledge you will see how quick the inexperienced are to try to discredit those who have more talent and experience than they have.

People with talent like mine are quite often labeled with unkind remarks by those who have no experience.

For Example Edgar Cayce and others like me have met with great insults by those who speak to me like they do in response to the things I am writing.

And yes I will compare myself to Edgar although when I was younger I thought the whole was a little strange but now I just take all in stride.

I challenge some of you unkind no nothings to set out and gather your own proof and then you will know what I am saying is true.

Remember always Education, and an open mind is the Key to better understanding.

If you are so confident in what you are saying, throw us a bone. Surely you can prove your paranormal experiences, as they happen frequently. You act as though you have no doubt in your mind. Show us your concrete evidence.

Edited by sub_x0ne

I am very confident and I came on here to share my experiences so those who are interested in learning I might be helpful to by sharing my experiences.

I know its hard to prove these things and the only way I know to do that is to tell some of the stories about what has happened to me and what I received in Psychic Information.

I have written so much about what the Guides have given me but most of it naysayers say this isn't possible but it is.

As I said three of my Relatives and Dr. P. are sitting inside my body hampering my gathering more information and while that sounds like an excuse it isn't.

Over the past 20 years I have gathered information to sove many Murders including the Story behind the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, his Brother Senator Robert F. Kennedy, Teamster Jimmy Hoffa, Gail Northington, the girl killed at Colonel Chicken here in Toledo more than five years ago.

Laci Peterson, O.J. Simpson and just local people.

One of the Guides gave me information to put my neice into remission from Leukemia and cancerous tumors back in the eighties after the Doctor gave her six months or less to live with or without radiation.

I have done healings on people and while I can't prove they worked I do know the people recovered and the papers called them a Miracle, without knowing I had participated through remote viewing.

The Guides back in the eighties answered my question what will prevent birth defects and Spina bifita and as I slept he said Folic Acid and as we know that is true according to the Research people.

The Guides as I said back in the eighties gave me the formula for a Multigrain Bread which we sent off to many baking companies voicing the importance of a healthier bread and now as we know the shelves are filled with various multigrain mixtures and it was he who dubbed the Formula Multigrain and his idea was to use whatever Grains were abundant that year and if wheat was short it could be stretched with other grains.

I have all my notes timed and dated which were gathered over the past 20-years, stored in water proof boxes and hopefully one day they will become research material much like the information gathered by Psychic Edgar Cayce, anyway that's what my Guides one of them who appeared as Edgar Cayce told me and he said I am to carry on the work he began.

My work as I said has been hindered by three of my relatives and Stergio who became jealous of this situation and climbed into my body calling themselves satan's followers causing me pain day and night trying to force me to tear this material up so there will be no proof that I gathered it.

They of course want no one to ever believe me, and they are happy when others say I sound like I am a few crayond short of a whole Box and so the Evil ones like for others to help them further their disblief and Evil.

Stergio was once my friend when he walked the Earth but then he went to the Spirit World and met my three relatives soon after his death and they took him under cntrol and turned him against me.

I'm hoping soon he will join his wife and first born son on the Higher Realms of the Spirit world because both of them died since he left the Earth Plane.

The story is probably exactly that; "outlandish". Yes, there are evil people in the world,

and yes they can do extremely nasty things to people. But the story you heard is more

urban legend than anything else. Afterall a person cannot die, come back to life,

commit crimes, get caught and then hanged. :P

I don't know if people can actually be posessed, bu tI do beleive that the devil can work through people :devil:

Actually I've read in a topic somewhere that while perfoming an exorscism to a girl who was possessed by 2 demons, they heard one demon calling himself Hitler. :blink:

Maybe humans can become demons when they die like Saint's.But they serve evil (the devil, the satan etc.) :)

There is no proof of deomons. Much less becoming one.

Everything you post proves your schizophrenia.

Anywho, a person becoming a demon sounds like a good horror movie plot.

You hit the nail on the head.

Rosemary Campbell...are you with us? I mean here on Earth not in After Life, Before Life, Meanwhile Life etc. And do you really believe what you're sayin' ? If you do, you better get some help. :geek:

The only demons are those we make.......

I make mine like meatloaf.

And staying on topic I don't think people can become demons.

RC you are deep. :unsure:

Can a born-again fool believer have a demon? :devil:

Luke 9:52-56 Jesus told James and John, "...you know not what spirit you are of"

As Demonic forces are entities which have never existed in a physical form on our plane of existence, NO! A person cannot, could not and why would they want to become a Demon?!

The Guides as I said back in the eighties gave me the formula for a Multigrain Bread which we sent off to many baking companies voicing the importance of a healthier bread and now as we know the shelves are filled with various multigrain mixtures and it was he who dubbed the Formula Multigrain and his idea was to use whatever Grains were abundant that year and if wheat was short it could be stretched with other grains.

Even though multigrain bread has been around since Neolithic era and has never really been off the shelves? The past few generations white bread was eaten by the wealthy, sure, but multigrain bread was eaten by the lower class. We just saw commercials for it because multigrain bread was considered poor people's food, though now white bread is associated with the poor. The reason multigrain bread, as opposed to white bread, is so much more nutritions is because the aleurone layer (a layer of fats and proteins between the bran and the grain) is usually still intact. That's why white bread became "enriched." The processing stripped all the good nutrients and left simple sugars. Enriched white bread became popular to counteract this, but still ended up as the food choice of the poor because it's so much cheaper. Multigrain breads are more popular in society and there's a wider variety, but it's not like it never existed before the 80's.

i.e. Multigrain bread is hardly a revelation and no one needed divine intervention to discover it.

As Demonic forces are entities which have never existed in a physical form on our plane of existence, NO! A person cannot, could not and why would they want to become a Demon?!

Yeah I kinda thought it was BS, but I just wanted to make sure. Why someone would want to become a demon? Maybe power? Who knows.