Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Byuu94

Rumors of 7-2

7 posts in this topic

I have recently heard that squareenix will be making a sequel to Final Fantasy 7.

Has anyone else heard of this at all? Please respond.

Not that I know of; but FF 12 or FF 13 Ican't remeber which will feature both Squall and Yuffie.

Bad news on FF VII part 2, I'm afraid. sad.gif It's not a game, just an animated movie.

I posted a link a few days back. For more details, see `Video Game Thread', on this forum.

It's gonna be a CGI straight to dvd movie....it actually looks quite good, aside from the fact that all the characters look very....Japanese huh.gif Not much like their video game counterparts at all....

It should be quite good though...unlike the last movie, this one actually has something to DO with Final Fantasy....just hope the voice actors are half decent....

RPGFAN.com has a picture of the cover but it's like 200 kb

Yup it's going to be a movie instead of a gaming title.How sad,i thought i'd have another FF--2's to play soon besides FFX-2. sad.gif

Anyways Cuffy,you got news when FFX-2 will be released in the EU (or UK)?

More Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Details

10.01.03 - 10:04 AM

In an interview with a Japanese publication, members of Square Enix's first production team talked about their CG movie project Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. The 60-minute movie is currently 10% complete. It was reiterated that the company was not working on a game sequel to Final Fantasy VII. A total of about 20 characters will appear in Advent Children and the audience might ask itself at one point or another: What is this character doing there? The game's main theme will be "to save the children".

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be available in Japan sometime in summer 2004.

FFVII: Advent Children Staff Details, Images

09.29.03 - 6:22 PM

Square Enix has announced the names of key staffers behind its new CG movie project Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. As previously announced during the company's strategy meeting last Friday, most of the key brains behind the original Final Fantasy VII will return. Specifically, Yoshinori Kitase will act as producer, Tetsuya Nomura and Takeshi Nozue will serve as directors, Kazushige Nojima as scenario writer, Yuusuke Naora as art director and Nobuo Uematsu as composer.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be available in Japan sometime in summer 2004.