Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ahmadinejad sends letter to Bush

Sanjuro

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedEyeJedi

• Sanjuro

• Celumnaz

• __Kratos__

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you read it? The truth is with the spin the Western media put on anything coming out of the Muslim world, there is nothing Ahmadinijad could do, except write a letter to Bush, have a little delay for their official reaction and send a copy to the French - who don't have the 'bomb 'em' mentality. What do you get? The hypocrisy of the US in plain sight.

Will it help him - I truly hope so.

Nothing Iran wants to do is illegal and it dos not threaten the safety of anyone. When will people wake up?????

Yeah, truth. :rolleyes: So much truth Iran's president had to restort to conspriacy comments.

The french said a couple months ago they could nuke anybody that would help terrorists attack them. So...they have it in them surprisingly enough.

Oh, nice picture. I guess one misspelling paints all of America? :rolleyes: Yeah, but you're not Anti-america are you? :rolleyes: It is indeed you that is the hypocrite in this matter. :yes:

Iran is calling for destroying entire nations...and at the same time they want nuclear technology. Open your eyes. :tu:

I wanted to find a text copy of the letter, to paste in here, to make sure everyone reads it if they're too apathetic to click the link.

The letter wasn't very good, but it was very interesting. I still feel like it's an Arafat tactic.

Can't find a text version yet though. Almost feel like typing it up myself. Just might.

Is this here link true!?

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level_English....287519686&par=0

Tehran, 14 April (AKI) - Iran's hardline president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has apparently been incensed by an anonymous text message suggesting he does not wash enough. Ahmadinejad has taken legal action over the offending text, has fired the president of a phone company and has had four people arrested and accused of colluding with the Israeli foreign intelligence service, Mossad, the anti-government website Rooz Online reports.

Poking fun at the president, the regime's senior figures and its policies, has reportedly become a national pastime in Iran. The Iranian authorities are paying particular attention to jokes comparing Iran's nuclear programme with sex. Several people are widely believed to have received court summonses for sending nuclear-related jokes, according to Rooz Online.

"While the outcome of the recent arrests in connection with SMS messaging is not clear yet, what is certain is that SMS jokes have already put some people into serious trouble," wrote Rooz Online.

The clampdown is in line with the authorities' uncompromising stance on Internet bloggers. Large numbers of the nation's estimated 70,000 to 100,000 bloggers have faced harassment or imprisonment. The regime has acknowledged monitoring text message traffic. This apparently began in the run-up to the presidential election last June.

If it's that bad there, can you imagine how bad it must be in the USA with it's repressive impirialist dicktator!? All bloggers must live in Cuba.

Can't find a text version yet though. Almost feel like typing it up myself. Just might.

Why text version if there is pfd file.

letter

Funny, but I think I am beginning to understand the mind of the M.E. person.

They can say they want to kill you, destroy your country(in the name of God no less) and then ask you why are you not trying to negotiate with them peacefully.

They are not Moronic as was eluded the US to being, they are more like delusional and retarded. Maybe it is because they have kept their society out of the modern world so long that they can't understand how insane they sound.

The Iranian president sounds like some mental case that is trying to convince others that he is the normal one and everyone else is crazy. :blink:

They can say they want to kill you, destroy your country(in the name of God no less) and then ask you why are you not trying to negotiate with them peacefully.

They are not Moronic as was eluded the US to being, they are more like delusional and retarded. Maybe it is because they have kept their society out of the modern world so long that they can't understand how insane they sound.

The Iranian president sounds like some mental case that is trying to convince others that he is the normal one and everyone else is crazy. :blink:

Well, when Iranian goverment have said that they want to kill you, destroy your country? Gimme quote.

Iranian goverment hasnt said that they want to kill all jews, zionists as well, its just speculation.

They were talking about regime, but it was just a talk in university between students and the teacher so officialy Iran has no military plans about Israel, West.

They do said that they will blow up everything to hell if someone will attack them, but in this case you cant blame them, because US blowed up to hell Iraq, Afghanistan after 9/11.

Yeah, every time I read that letter I become more convinced either he's nuts, or Michael Moore wrote it.

That link I don't see a pdf? Just the .bmp that my weak OCR program won't convert.

Every American needs to read it to see what we're dealing with here. Guy sounds like the American left, like he's going off some CBS report or getting pointers from Nanci Pelosi.

Oh my! Just read the letter. That is an absolutely brilliant letter. I agree with the stuff on Israel as well. There is not a single thing you can dispute in that letter. Look at the media spin and hypocrisy - look at the article posted above from the 'Associated Press'. Blasting Bush and democracy????? The letter was advocating peace and justice for all!!! WTF!! They focussed on 2 sentences and ignored the rest. Wake up people.

I'm watching the news now and the only mention of Iran is talk of fears of their nuclear plans.

What are you on? Can you tell me where you are getting this stuff from? You sound like a crazy person. I am not saying you are, but you sound like one. Everything you speak of comes straight from a pro-war, pro-Bush, anti-Islamic rhetoric textbook.

Yeah, every time I read that letter I become more convinced either he's nuts, or Michael Moore wrote it.

That link I don't see a pdf? Just the .bmp that my weak OCR program won't convert.

Every American needs to read it to see what we're dealing with here. Guy sounds like the American left, like he's going off some CBS report or getting pointers from Nanci Pelosi.

You just seem so shocked that the media proganda spin is being exposed, that you can't quite believe it. What have any of you heard of Ahmadinejad that wasn't from AP and the controlled media?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/Red...i2012/peece.jpg

I don't know if my hands or stomach can take much more of typing this! lol Here's what I've typed out so far. I've tried to keep it exactly like it shows with errors and all. If you think I messed up in what I typed, check out the original and hopefully the mistake will reflect the same.

Mr George Bush,

President of the United States of America

For sometime now I have been thinking, how one can justify the undeniable contradictions that exist in the international arena -- which are being constantly debated, specially in political forums and amongst university students. Many questions remain unanswered. These have prompted me to discuss some of the contradictions and questions, in the hopes that it might bring about an opportunity to redress them.

Can one be a follower of Jesus Christ (PBUH), the great Messenger of God,

Feel obliged to respect human rights,

Present liberalism as a civilization model,

Announce one's opposition to the proliferation of nuclear weapons and WMDs,

Make "War and Terror" his slogan,

And finally,

Work towards the establishment of a unified international community - a community which Christ and the virtuous of the Earth will one day govern,

But at the same time,

Have countries attacked; The lives, reputations and possessions of people destroyed and on the slight chance of the ... of a ... criminals in a village city, or convoy for example the entire village, city or convey set ablaze.

Or because of the possibility of the existence of WMDs in one country, it is occupied, around one hundred thousand people killed, its water sources, agriculture and industry destroyed, close to 180,000 foreign troops put on the ground, santity of private homes of citizens broken, and the country pushed back perhaps fifty years. At what price? Hundreds of billions of dollars spent from the treasury of one country and certain other countries and tens of thousands of young men and women - as occupation troops - put in harms way, taken away from family and love ones, their hands stained with the blood of others, subjected to so much psychological pressure that everyday some commit suicide ant those returning home suffer depression, become sickly and grapple with all sorts of ailments; while some are killed and their bodies handed of their families.

On the pretext of the exsistence of WMDs, this great tragedy came to engulf both the peoples of the occupied and the occupying country. Later it was revealed that no WMDs existed to begin with.

Of course Saddam was a murderous dictator. But the war was not waged to topple him, the announced goal of the war was to find and destroy weapons of mass destruction. He was toppled along the way towards another goal, nevertheless the people of the region are happy about it. I point out that throughout the many years of the ... war on Iran Saddam was supported by the West.

Mr President,

You might know that I am a teacher. My students as me how can these actions be reconciled with the values outlined at the beginning of this letter and duty to the tradition of Jesus Christ (PBUH), the Messenger of peace and forgiveness.

(page 2)

There are prisoners in Guantanamo Bay that have not been tried, have no legal representation, their families cannot see them and are obviously kept in a strange land outside their own country. There is no international monitoring of their conditions and fate. No one knows whether they are prisoners, POWs, accused or criminals.

European investigators have confirmed the exstence of secret prisons in Europe too. I could not correlate the abduction of a person, and him or her being kept in secret prisons, with the provisions of any judicial system. For that matter, I fail to understand how such actions correspond to the values outlined in the beginning of this letter, i.e. the teaching of Jesus Christ (PBUH), human rights and liberal values.

Young people, university students and ordinary people have many questions about the phenomenon of Israel. I am sure you are familiar with some of them.

Throughout history many countries have been occupied, but I think the establishment of a new country with a new people, is a new phenomenon that is exclusive to our times.

Students are saying that sixty years ago such a country did no exist. The show old documents and blobes and say try as we have, we have not been able to find a country named Israel.

I tell them to study the history of WWI and II. One of my students told me that during WWII which more than tens of millions of people perished in, news about the war, was quickly disseminated by the warring parties. Each touted their victories and the most recent battlefront defeat of the other party. After the war, they claimed that six million Jews had been killed. Six million people that were surely related to at least two million families.

Again let us assume that these events are true. Does that logically translate into the establishment of the state of Israel in the Middle East or support for such a state? How can this phenomenon be rationalised or explained?

Mr President,

I am sure you know how - and at what cost - Israel was established:

- Many thousands were killed in teh process.

- Millions of indigenous people were made refugees.

- Hundred of thousands of hectares of farmland, olive plantations, towns and villages were destroyed.

This tragedy is not exclusive to the time of establishment; unfortunately it has been ongoing for sixty years now.

A regime has been established which does not show mercy even to kids, destroys houses while the occupants are still in them, announces beforehand its list and plans to assassinate Palestinian figures and keeps thousands of Palestinians in prison. Such a phenomenon is unique - or at the very least extremely rare - in recent memory.

Another big question asked by people is why is this regime being supported?

Is support for this regime in line with the teaching of Jesus Christ (PBUH) or Moses (PBUH) or liberal values?

Or are we to understand that allowing the original inhabitants of these lands - inside and outside Palestine - whether they are Christian, Muslim, or Jew, to determine their fate, runs

(page 3)

contrary to principles of democracy, human rights and the teaching of prophets? If not, why is there so much opposition to a referendum?

The newly elected Palestinian administration recently took office. All independent observes have confirmed that this government represents the electorate. Unbelievingly, they have put the elected government under pressure and have advised it to recognise the Israeli regime, abandon the struggle and follow the programs of the previous government.

If the current Palestinian government had run on the above platform, whould the Palestinian people have voted for it? Again, can such position taken in opposition to the Palestinian government be reconciled with the values outlined earlier? The people are also saying "why are all UNSC resolutions in condemnation of Israel vetoed?"

Mr President,

As you are well aware, I live amongst the people and am in constant contact with them -- many people from around the Middle East manage to contact me as well. They dot not have faith in these dubious policies either. There is evidence that the people of the region are becoming increasingly angry with such policies.

It is not my intention to pose to many questions, but I need to refer to other points as well.

Why is it that any technological and scientific achievement reached in the Middle Eastt regions is translated into and portrayed as a threat to the Zionist regime? I not scientific R&D one of the basic rights of nations.

You are familiar with history. Aside from the Middle Ages, in what other point in history has scientific and technical progress been a crime? Can the possibility of scientific achievements being utilised for military purposes be reason enough to oppose science and technology altogether? If such a supposition is true, then all scientific disciplines, including physics, chemistry, mathematics, medicine, engineering, etc. must be opposed.

Lies were told in the Iraqi matter. What was the result? I have no doubt that telling lies is reprehensible in any culture, and you do not like to be lied to.

Mr President,

Don't Latin Americans have the right to ask, why their elected governments are being opposed and coup leaders supported? Or, why must they constantly be threatened and live in fear?

The people of Africa are hardworking, creative and talented. They can play an important and valuable role in providing for the needs of humanity and contribute to its material and spiritual progress. Poverty and hardship in large parts of Africa are preventing this from happening. Don't they have the right to ask why their enormous wealth - including minerals - is being looted, despite the fact that they need it more than others?

Again, do such actions correspond to the teaching of Christ and the tenets of human rights?

If I get another good 30 min break block I might get to the rest. And then I want to take another few hours going line by line... but atm duty calls!

Edit: I can never do all I want to do. Probably not going to type out the rest. PITA for a bunch of hooey. Slogan is "War and Terror" heh.

Edited by Celumnaz

You just seem so shocked that the media proganda spin is being exposed, that you can't quite believe it. What have any of you heard of Ahmadinejad that wasn't from AP and the controlled media?

No the thing is, I *have* heard it all. The only thing that's shocking is how close OBL, Hostage Taking Iran Pres, and People like Moore, Pelosi, Durbin, etc... sound to each other. The rhetoric is nothing new. Same ole lies.

Oh my! Just read the letter. That is an absolutely brilliant letter. I agree with the stuff on Israel as well. There is not a single thing you can dispute in that letter. Look at the media spin and hypocrisy - look at the article posted above from the 'Associated Press'. Blasting Bush and democracy????? The letter was advocating peace and justice for all!!! WTF!! They focussed on 2 sentences and ignored the rest. Wake up people.

:lol: Well, duh. He writes a nasty letter with some "peace" in it. The media is going to have a field day on the blasting, I mean that's all Iran's president seems to do.

Since you just love images, RedEyeJedi...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

:D

Edited by __Kratos__

This is really getting funny. :)

There is a clear difference in perception of reality going on here.

I don't Bush, but I like the Iranian president even less. When I read what he says, I get the distinct impression that he is trying to twist events around to appear that the US is in the wrong. But he is also doing a bad job of it. He just comes off as being a nut job.

But he did say that Israel should be wiped off the map. And he did say that the Holocaust was a fabrication even in this letter. He suggested that GAB imagine that it is true for a moment. :blink:

So we have to wonder who's reality is off center.

If you chose to believe what he is saying then you are either a loyal Muslim follower or just as wacked as he is. :w00t:

Now I see where you get you news from Kratos.

Oh cartoon wars!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yeah, I've mentioned that before. The left beats the right hands-down when it comes to pictures. They need them more, and got good at it.

Yeah, I've mentioned that before. The left beats the right hands-down when it comes to pictures. They need them more, and got good at it.

Yeah, you really notice that in trying to search these pictures. Took me a bit to find those pictures but if you even type in the word "Bush" you a flood of anti-Bush and anti-America material. Though type in Iran's president or middle east cartoons you don't even break 2,000 hits.

Some of the stuff he said in the Letter is true. I like what he said to.

"How much longer will the blood of the innocent men, women and children be spilled on the streets"

The Iraqi insurgents/terrorists,not the United States are the people who are responsible for the blood of innocent men,women and children being spilled on the streets.

the most dangerous regime on Earth. BushCo.

If by 'most dangerous' you mean 'most powerful nation in the history of the world' then you are right.

OMG! What are you guys talking about?? What, as Soul Matrix, said shows any sign of anything but regret for the current world situation?

Regret for the current world situation? Let me summarize the 'letter':

Dear President Bush,

You suck.

Sincerely,

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Oh my! Just read the letter. That is an absolutely brilliant letter

People like you thought 'Mein Kampf' was brilliant too.

If I get another good 30 min break block I might get to the rest. And then I want to take another few hours going line by line... but atm duty calls!

Edit: I can never do all I want to do. Probably not going to type out the rest.

There is an easier way to copy stuff. When you find something you want to copy,press and hold the left button on your mouse and move the mouse over the text you want to copy. Then let go of the left button on your mouse. When the text you want is highlighted,right click on your mouse and select 'copy'. Now when you want to post the text here right click on your mouse and select 'paste'.

Since you just love images, RedEyeJedi...

user posted image

I like this one:

user posted image

And this one:

user posted image

Yeah, you really notice that in trying to search these pictures. Took me a bit to find those pictures but if you even type in the word "Bush" you a flood of anti-Bush and anti-America material. Though type in Iran's president or middle east cartoons you don't even break 2,000 hits.

and it doesn't stop at just pictures, but dissertations on the Federalist Papers that I Know I've encountered on the net before, back when infoseek first came out..... are gone.

No no, they're there, but not according to Google!!! So many things Google just says doesn't exsist.

Oh but if you hate Bush, Google is very willing to give you what you need.

err... sorry I'm going off topic now...

supercar, love ya man but... what I'm typing off of is a .bmp image. I can't select text in an image.

Have it printed out anyway. Read it thrice. That guy is a serious nutter, or, it's someone else and not him, or... man I don't know, but the letter is an example of lunacy.

If by 'most dangerous' you mean 'most powerful nation in the history of the world' then you are right.

Most powerful nation in the history of mankind was Roman Empire and it lasted 31 BC – 1453 so cut your pro-american patriot crap,

America havent been world superpower even for 100 years and is falling apart..

20th century was an American Century, yeah, but US as a superpower wont exist in 21 century, economy and influence of US is falling catastrophicly.

This is really getting funny. :)

There is a clear difference in perception of reality going on here.

I don't Bush, but I like the Iranian president even less. When I read what he says, I get the distinct impression that he is trying to twist events around to appear that the US is in the wrong. But he is also doing a bad job of it. He just comes off as being a nut job.

But he did say that Israel should be wiped off the map. And he did say that the Holocaust was a fabrication even in this letter. He suggested that GAB imagine that it is true for a moment. :blink:

So we have to wonder who's reality is off center.

If you chose to believe what he is saying then you are either a loyal Muslim follower or just as wacked as he is. :w00t:

As soon as the 'Wiped of the map' story was circulated worldwide, Ahmadinejad immediately said he had been mistranslated and misquoted.

Everything he stated in that letter was true. He didn't say the holocaust didn't happen. He's not the only one that has talked about the manipulation of the holocaust and the downplaying of the numbers of non-jews that died.

Don't use the old 'with us or against us' routine. It doesn't cut it anymore.

Celumnaz - you've read the letter 3 times - why do you say he's a serious lunatic? What do you disagree with in the letter?

Supercar you just seem like you've been blindsided.

I'm watching BBC News and all they've said about Iran is that Bush is not going to reply to the letter. If as they've just stated they are interested in diplomacy, why not respond to the letter?

Oh yeah - there's no come back. Bush will probably not even comment. He probably didn't understand it when it was read to him.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

That would've been my advice to him. It doesn't merit a response.

Bush's slogan is "War AND Terror"... yeah... that's the ticket... we're dealing with someone a few cards short of a deck.

As soon as the 'Wiped of the map' story was circulated worldwide, Ahmadinejad immediately said he had been mistranslated and misquoted.

Everything he stated in that letter was true. He didn't say the holocaust didn't happen. He's not the only one that has talked about the manipulation of the holocaust and the downplaying of the numbers of non-jews that died.

Don't use the old 'with us or against us' routine. It doesn't cut it anymore.

What about the time Israel being destroyed then? Then his other speeches on Jews and the holocaust being a myth? :)

Most powerful nation in the history of mankind was Roman Empire and it lasted 31 BC – 1453

You think the Roman Empire lasted from 31 BC to 1453 AD?

Rome was sacked in 410,and the last Roman Emperor was deposed in 476 AD!

http://ise.uvica/Library/SLT/reference/bcetoce500.html

The Roman empire lasted until 476 AD,not 1453 AD!

Your information about Rome,just like your information about Iraq and the United States,is wrong.

If you don't know the date of the fall of Rome,how can you expect people to believe what you say about Iraq and the United States?

Edited by supercar