Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Tori1138

My son saw a little black 'demon'?

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First this sight listed me as Alien Embryo and I did not write that . Weird,: anyways.

Tori, the child probably saw what they saw. There is a book by a bunch of medical doctors where they wrote about all the things patients described seeing after dieing and being reviewed on the surgeons table, These medical doctors books have been used as evidence to support that humans have a mind, body, soul, and spiritual eternal existence which children and some animals are sensitive too. Clearly your child is NOT a victim of abuse ( he is confident and comfortable to be vulnerable and tell you his fears as well as experiences because you show you protect him)), over active imagination (he remembered and experienced it) or a liar ( he remembered). It is not uncommon even historically the stories of strange sightings in MIchigan like in Detroit ad Romulus Michigan and Michigan is the Satanic Wiccan Capitol meeting place of the United States. Interestingly those spiritual groups are not kind to kids and even break laws against  all including children in their dow do and satanic  or whoodoo santeria and wiccan practices and should've NEVER been made legal in United States. Additionally, what he saw could even be explained by the fact that Michigan released LOTS of its prisoners and mentally ill and the mentally ill have taken up living in craw spaces and various odd areas of homes like attics etc.  Truth is stranger than fiction and it would not be uncommon for the mostly mental ill population that now exists in AMerica that used to be permanently housed that have been on news for shooting up all in movie theaters a at BATMAN films etc do strange things and even look strange because society and politics cares more aboiut them and sexcual expressions and religion expression and prisoner and mental iull rights and money than they do society and kids. It si very common with their illnesses to survive by taking occupancy to homeowners garages nd basements and attics. Therefore I beg you ignore the other writers and PLEASE continue to be a great parent by protecting, believing and listening to your child.

Edited by NoneOf YourBusiness

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, NoneOf YourBusiness said:

First this sight listed me as Alien Embryo and I did not write that . Weird

Hi, welcome to UM.

Just a heads up, OP has not been back on this site since the day they posted the topic back in 2006. Always good to check the users profile before necroing a 10+ year old thread. A PM to the OP is a better option to see if they're contactable. 

Edit: Also, the child in question would be ~24 years old now too...

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.