Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy in the box

LostLittleGirl

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostLittleGirl

• coldethyl

• x o i s k

• Mr Black

That was increasingly morbid, but interesting!

I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but many many people have dissapeared then turned up dead, and their murderers were never identified. So what is so special about this boy? I have heard of him over and over again. Please will they just let it go? The murder happened 50 years ago, the one who did it is probably dead. I don't want to be seeing this on AMW anymore.

I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but many many people have dissapeared then turned up dead, and their murderers were never identified. So what is so special about this boy? I have heard of him over and over again. Please will they just let it go? The murder happened 50 years ago, the one who did it is probably dead. I don't want to be seeing this on AMW anymore.

Yeah but putting on AMW does solve crimes. I know it might seem trite, but all it would take is for the one person who really does know something to see the AMW episode for the first time and come forward. I think that the reason this case is so 'special' is because it was a young boy that has no identity and the people working the case have become attached to him and want to find out who he was to make his short life meaningful.

That's just my theory anyhoo. :tu:

Unfortunatly this is the world we live in, it is very sad. There will always be the few that wish to inflict harm upon others........how very sad.

Dosen't matter, eh?

SOURCE: The link dosen't work for some reason, just search for the title on netscape's home page.

Woman Kidnapped As Toddler in '76 Found

PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - A woman whose father was charged with kidnapping her as a child 30 years ago has been found living in Arizona, her mother and sheriff's officials said.

On Mother's Day weekend in 1976, Laura Gooder's estranged husband, Eric Douglas Nielsen, picked up 21-month-old Genevieve Rachel Nielsen for an overnight visit. They never returned.

This Mother's Day weekend, a police officer arrived Saturday at Gooder's home in Frederic, Mich., with news that her daughter - now 31 - had been found, The Detroit News reported.

Gooder's daughter had been raised under another name and grew up believing her mother had been killed in an auto accident. Law enforcement officials declined to release her other name.

``It is pretty surreal,'' Gooder, 53, said. ``I am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for her to call.''

On Sunday, Gooder told The Associated Press that she didn't want to speak about the case until she hears from her daughter.

Eric Nielsen was incarcerated in Arizona under a different identity on an unrelated charge, authorities said. A tip led investigators to visit an Arizona prison Thursday, said Michael Bouchard, sheriff in Michigan's Oakland County.

Gooder's daughter, who now has a child of her own, was traumatized by the revelations, Bouchard said.

``She obviously was told something completely different from the father,'' Bouchard said. ``She is devastated.''

After her daughter's disappearance, Gooder remarried and had three sons.

Last year, U.S. marshals joined the search for Gooder's daughter, and a judge charged Eric Nielsen with kidnapping. He had been wanted on a state kidnapping warrant since 1976.

05/14/06 13:23 © Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press

Edited by xoisk

I read the whole site. That was sad. :cry: I think it was the people who ran the foster home.

I think it was the Foster famliy as well. Wasn't the daughter pregnant by the father at some point?

^ agreed

It's sad that children suffer and die due to idiot parents. Maybe one day his case will be solved and the case (lil boy) and the people attached to it can find some peace of mind.

Every murdered child matters, whenever they met their demise.

They are the miracles of life and should be treated as such.

I agree totally. Especially the unidentified ones.

:( poor boy :( some people just dont have hearts

That is the main reason I posted this story. The poor child was dumped like a peice of trash. I don't care when he was murdered. The fact that he was murdered should mean something.