Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch this footage!

silentdan

Well first i like to say hi to everyone,ive been lurking in these forum for a while now and i registered today so i can post the link to this google video i ran in to yesterday.I watched this all the way to the end and i must say its the best footage ive seen that shows clearly that ghosts do exist.

Take a look at it and judge for your self.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...769612&q=ghosts

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NME_locus

• dani10

• coldethyl

• lufia

Well first i like to say hi to everyone,ive been lurking in these forum for a while now and i registered today so i can post the link to this google video i ran in to yesterday.I watched this all the way to the end and i must say its the best footage ive seen that shows clearly that ghosts do exist.

Take a look at it and judge for your self.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...769612&q=ghosts

this is a great example of ghosts caught on camera, i have seen these before and it is great that you can download it. thanks Edited by freakyfee13

Thanks for the link,and welcom to UM.

I've seen that before but I don't think it *proves* that ghosts exists. It's an interesting watch though.

My Opinion ( and things that I have re created before )

RLMFAO, whew.... that was funny. Seriously now, easily manipulated, and easy to create. Not a single object was completely visible, but always had part of an object off the screen. Like the table, with chair and typewriter moving.... someone could have easily been underneath.

As for the chair sliding out of view, you can easily tell that that was done by fishing string. If you revise the chair clip, you will notice the chair swivel towards the lead chair leg which the string is tied to before it gets pulled. As for the sheet-rock drywall, it's not natural for it to rip off like that unless the shape has been halfway precut in so there is enough of a thin weak point to get yanked away like that. You would have seen the outer layer of paper tear away also. Nothing like that was seen.

As for the man going into the attic and getting attacked, that is a straight hoax. Who would take a picture of their partner getting attacked? Why not go help? Why would he take a picture while his buddie was suffocating? Why would the other person in there with him, showed no worries when letting his buddy climb down out of the attic first, but instead, you can clearly see his camera light on, still standing there in the attic taping?.... also where is the footage of his buddy being attacked then if he was up there?

Now the one where the man records his mother's ghost, or her arm going about the hallway? Did anyone notice that clip was shot in IR mode, which is in night vision. Everyone knows that IR light can not be seen by the human eye, but can be picked up by Night vision. To me the prankster simply flash an IR beam an your conventional TV remote, while recording in nightvision, and in order to get the 3D halogram effect, you simply need some debree which creates a dense light in the middle and fades towards the edges.

But................ this is only my opinion. :tu: But it was a good video. Thanks SilentDan

Edited by NME_locus

Wow those videos were AMAZING! The only one from that program I knew about was the Jackie one. They have plenty more videos about that house and the other 2 where she moved after that one(and the ghost followed her)

Welcome, Dan! your name rocks btw hahah B)

As for the man going into the attic and getting attacked, that is a straight hoax. Who would take a picture of their partner getting attacked? Why not go help? Why would he take a picture while his buddie was suffocating? Why would the other person in there with him, showed no worries when letting his buddy climb down out of the attic first, but instead, you can clearly see his camera light on, still standing there in the attic taping?.... also where is the footage of his buddy being attacked then if he was up there?

:sighs: That video has been discussed so many times before. It's called the "San Pedro Haunting".

I loved it :tu:

Wether it's definitive proof of the supernatural, I honestly don't know.

I always used to think that orbs were faries and not ghosts, but I may be wrong.

As for the man going into the attic and getting attacked, that is a straight hoax. Who would take a picture of their partner getting attacked?

I would!

Wanna go ghost hunting?

I would!

Wanna go ghost hunting?

That's nice... I would rather help my friend out.

Wanna go ghost hunting?

Huh? You serious? Well , anyone is welcome to go. The weekend of May 19-21, I will be traveling to San Antionio.... getting land survey done around the San Antonio Railroad tracks. Needing to find the elevation, geography, etc to see if there is any sort of vortex.

My next trip after San Antonio will be Matamoras, Mexico and across on the US border, Brownsville Texas. Anyone with a passport and can afford to buy a plan ticket plus their own exspenses for a week is welcome. I estimated it's not all that much... roughly only about $150 plane ticket and hotel fees.. all in all, less than $1,000.00.. including car rental fee. Of course myself will way overbudget again. I will provide the equipment.

San Antonio - The Alamo - Cold spots and a feeling of melancholy can be felt throughout the Fort. 189 Alamo defenders and at least 1200 Mexican soldiers fought and died here in San Antonio, many without the benefit of a proper burial leaving a lot of lost souls in search of a eternal resting place, thus making San Antonio one of the most haunted cities in America

San Antonio - Historic Spanish Missions - In an area of town known for its historic Spanish missions, there is a RR track that was the scene of a train and bus accident. The bus was carrying children home from school when it got stuck on the tracks. The train hit it and all children were killed. Now if you put your car in neutral about 100 yards from the track, it will begin to roll uphill, over the tracks. It is said that the ghosts of the children push you over the tracks. There is a heavy Satanic presence in this same area...it can almost be felt.

Here are my points of interest:

Matamoros, Mexico - Street Sierra Negra - La Llorona (The Weeping Woman)wandering around the street at night people says that when she is about to appear lots of strong wind come first. She is said to be looking for her kids after she kill them on the aztec times.The reason of it is that when she went to heaben she was asked by god she cannot return to heaben until she finds them.

Brownsville - Brownsville Cemetery (Bloody Hill) - There is a story that the cemetery is haunted by an evil spirit that lost his life in a bloody struggle. He was dating this very wealthy man's daughter and she was just using him. She told her father that her boyfriend beats her. He ordered him to die. They took it to far. They tied him down and they tortured him. They cut off his head. After his death, he haunted his former girlfriend, until she went insane. She was buried in this cemetery under the name Emily Ward. At night at exactly 12:00 midnight, you will find the man walking towards you, with his head in his hands, ordering you to leave, one man didn’t and he was found with his head chopped off the next day. There is never any blood on the ground it is all over Emily Ward's grave.

San Carlos, Mexico - Los Estralios Mines- It is said that a demon haunts this place. The people in San Carlos never go into the mines because one day when the mine was still running. A couple of miners went in to this cave to have claimed of hearing howling noises coming from the cave. Ten hours later a search group went looking for the miners. But when they got to the cave this mining cart came out but what they found were mutilated bodies and the bones had teeth marks, but these teeth marks did not come from a dog, human, or wolf. they came form the demon named the Neuale.

Monterrey, Mexico - Casa de Arramberry - It is said that there has been several murders in this house. If you manage to go in the house you will be stalked by a dark shadow until you leave. The home is now closed and is patrolled by local police.

Tijuana - U.S./Mexican border - After dark you can see balls of light floating over the border and you might see the figure of a person swimming off the shore.

Welcome to UM! I have seen this footage before, but it is still intresting! Nice 1st post! :tu:

Tijuana - U.S./Mexican border - and you might see the figure of a person swimming off the shore.

LMAO AND WHY WOULD THAT BE? HAHAHHA :D:lol::lol:

(ps: i can make the joke cause im latin lol)

Great Link, finally a good link that works too :tu:

LMAO AND WHY WOULD THAT BE? HAHAHHA :D:lol::lol:

(ps: i can make the joke cause im latin lol)

LOL.... I'm Chino (vietnamese to be more specific)... My gal's El Salvadorian

Edited by NME_locus

NME, I was kinda joking about saying I'd take pics of my pal while he got attacked, then asking if you wanted to go ghost hunting with me.

But if I could get away, I'd do the ghost hunt thing.

this was a pretty good topic glad i went to it. even tho' im my skool com sometimes

good video but one bit made me laugh. the guy who drew a phsycic picture of the ghost haunting that kid, well when he asks the kid if it looks like the ghost that he sees hes holding a big wad of cash.... bribe to make him say yes methinks

NME, I was kinda joking about saying I'd take pics of my pal while he got attacked, then asking if you wanted to go ghost hunting with me.

But if I could get away, I'd do the ghost hunt thing.

Oh, no, no.... I understood, and knew you were joking. You just happen to remind me to mention that. Nothing personal. I was just offerring people the chance to go on some more serious investigations. Not to go prove if a place is haunted, but to go observe and take in data as to if there are any logical explainations that might be causing this, on a scientific standpoint. Meaning to discredit any scientific explainations that could not be the cause.

A few days ago, my friend reported seeing a eerie red glowing light, flashing and changing speeds when flashing. He went about trying to get any explaination for it, and asked the surrounding neighbors if there were any popwerlines and antennas with a flashing light. he informed me that there were no powerlines or sources of lights out in these dense woods.

Indeed, that night, I did see a flashing red light. I packed my GPS and a Q-beam, headed out towards the light alone. Once the light became visible again from a distance, I flooded the direction with the 1 million canddlelight Q-beam in the red light got brighter. That became strange to me. I went in for a closer look at the top of the tree and to my surprise, it was a reddish, chrome , halfway deflated helium balloon, and the wind made it sway side to side. Everytime it caught a good angle, it would reflect the light from the distant street lamp and at the right angle, it appeared as a blinking red light. :blink:

I went in for a closer look at the top of the tree and to my surprise, it was a reddish, chrome , halfway deflated helium balloon, and the wind made it sway side to side. Everytime it caught a good angle, it would reflect the light from the distant street lamp and at the right angle, it appeared as a blinking red light. :blink:

Good job! Excellent detective work! user posted image