Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hollow Earth ?

Zeus

Please anybody, help me understand why this earth doesn't blow up if we live on top of a `hell` of a lot of hot stuff, magma and mantle ? (no pun intended).

Perhaps there is a reason why the earth's surface is actually cold without the sun or the odd volcano vent. or is it actually warm ? Anybody

i just never trust scientists enough :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_%28geology%29

user posted image

My thinking is, if the crust is that thin, why does it not spill more often with volcanoes, why is it never a case that a quake/volcano crack runs the length of a whole country or a volcanoe is not larger than a few hundred meters across. a volcanic explosion is valued at several atomic bombs and we have a lot of magma down there, the crust seems so thin by comparison. Anybody?

Ok, If we are not living on a masive bal of energy `fire and brimstone`, (scuse the pun) the size of the earth are we really on a hollow earth ?

Has there ever been a definitive conclusion or real evidence found on the existence of a hollow earth with loads of scaley aliens in it or otherwise ?

Here is a bunch of webs on the subject I scrambled together. The same old stuff from years ago. any new study on the net ?

The stuff I found, ranges

From money makers :

http://www.onelight.com/hollow/hollowlaunch.html

And good story tellers :

http://www.sjgames.com/in-nomine/articles/seeds/greys.html

http://www.angelfire.com/nm2/aona/branton.html

And the potentially mind bogglingly unrefutable evidence on paper. I did say `on paper`, didn't I ?

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/holearth.html

user posted image

http://www.unmuseum.org/hollow.htm

As well as eye witnesses :

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?p=miss...&icp=1&.intl=us

And legend/prophecy ;

http://www.livinginthelightms.com/hopi.html

But as you can see. Nothing is mentioned recently.

Which brings me to another puzzle in my head right now which kinda relates to the topic.

user posted image

Do we really turn images upside down in our eye or is the world always upside down as we are hanging upside down on the surface, interpreting this world as the right way up via our brain?

which way is up ?

I feel embarrased that maybe i may have to return to school and ask my dubious science teacher who, along with the whole school system, I never really believed enough.

user posted image

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeus

• Waspie_Dwarf

• frogfish

• dani10

about the eye thing...doesn't matter how we view things...if we were born and we seen things as we call it upside down it wouldn't really feel different since we'd be born seeing things upside down.

We just think it is weird when we see something flipped upside down since we always view things right side up.

but if we were all opposite to seing things upside down like our eye see's things...it wouldn't make a difference sicne we'd all be seeing things upside down our whole lives.

yeah, i saw a documentary of a guy who wore special upside down vision glasses with ease after 7seven days. e also had seven days of trouble adjusting to normal vision after he took of the special glasses off.

i realy want to know what hapens to gravity inside the earth and what becomes up or down from the centre of the earth. or just under the crust where the earth's gravity is bound to feel different. Thanks

Master_Chief. Thanks, but. I noticed the new scientist version of reality in the article in link 1 and the diagram not photo but drawn diagram of the arctic circle. Which authority has actaly got public photos of the artic please ?

Are we still accepting science as fact like those guys do with the gospel ?

Maybe should have titles this Purus earth. Which is more realistic athatn a hole in the earth and blows that science article out of the window. Anything else online you have ?

thanks

Edited by Zeus

I can't believe this..

Check out this comic title lol :lol:

Tarzan Vs Predator at the Earth's core!

In the center of the earth lies Pellucidar, the last bastion of primeval forest in the world. To Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle, this is sacred ground. But to the Predators, it's hunting ground. You'll feel the jungle heat in this deluxe trade paperback!

user posted image

How often in their time of product or scientific research do scientist get their theory wrong before they stumble on a so

called breakthrough So is science realy exacting today as it will be in ten years time ? I am sure we are not that naive.

Pity I cannot properly disprove anything said on those links. The official belief stands/stamers to be accepted. But i question everything. Don't you ?

It's my view against the accepted science. There is just to much hot stuff under our feet for humans to be able to walk on the surface of the earth without burning our toes. Ever heard of molten mud, sowhy is mud such a god insulator. an anybody help

me before I desrepectively j-off over those links ?

To be honest i have yet to go through every single page, but will. But so far i am not convinced about the so calLed current

scientific THEORY.

there's tons of evidence that it is not possible:

1. the geodynamo core that forms our magnetic field: if we can use a compass, we have a molten outer core convecting around a

solid inner core

2. plate tectonics: we know the plates move, we've documented it. it does, however, require a reasonably thick lithosphere,

and a very thick asthenosphere. This system forms the convection currents that move the plates around.

3. gravity: we would need to have a structurally solid hollow sphere to prevent the planet from collapsing in on itself. why,

then, do we have lava?

4. gravity again: gravity is dependent on mass, and a hollow earth would have a much different gravitational field than a

solid one...our gravitational field is for a solid earth.

5. any impact on a hollow sphere would likely break it open. if it did not punch through directly, it would form a series of

stress fractures. the whole world would fall apart from the kind of impact that, say, killed the dinosaurs.

1. How does a compass tel us anything realy about the centre of the earth when science has yet to identify the facts behind

the workings of magnetic energy, curently we have theories yet al electronics are stil very inneficient as energy

consumption. semingly we are as primitive still about our understanding of magnetic theory/science as windowsXP+++ is still

primitive to the new bioelectrical supercomputers. proving what the centre of the earth is like has never ben oficialy

scientificaly proved, only theorized.

2only now is science acepting plate techtonics and now the buz word is `plate techtonics`. We are silly to think that scien

is always right when 10 years down the line the so caled THEORY of plate techtonics wil be outproven by another so called

THEoRY

3 gravity is not yet a proven science. period. e have not ben low enough underground to know enough. besides, who actualy

printed that we have no lava or mantle under our feet but a big hole has obviously missed the history of volcanos on earth or

is uterly misundderstod. The earth can easily be porus or perhaps not, just a few caves in a hardened rock under our crust.

can a thin crust exist under a masive violent bubling hot mass of fire the size of the earth ?

Edited by Zeus

before you get all googley over this hollow earth stuff, first ask yourself how the heck would a hollow planet form in space? i guess if you believed in creatism this theory would be a lot easier to believe.

scientific THEORY.

1. How does a compass tel us anything realy about the centre of the earth when science has yet to identify the facts behind

the workings of magnetic energy.

1. Science may not know everything about magnetism but the method for generating a magnetic field has been understood and demonstrated experimentally for nearly 200 years thanks to Michael Faraday.

2only now is science acepting plate techtonics and now the buz word is `plate techtonics`. We are silly to think that scien

is always right when 10 years down the line the so caled THEORY of plate techtonics wil be outproven by another so called

THEoRY

This "new" theory has been around since 1912. It is more than just theory, there is hard evidence to back it up. With the aid of lasers bounced off satellites the movement of the continents can actually be measured from year to year and these measurements agree extremely well with those predicted by Tectonic theory.

3 gravity is not yet a proven science. period.

Gravity is not a proven science? You are joking right? How gravity works may very well be theory but the fact that it exists and the relationship between the mass of an object, distance from that object and the acceleration due to gravity are more than theories they are scientific laws and can be directly measured.

is always right when 10 years down the line the so caled THEORY of plate techtonics wil be outproven by another so called THEoRY
did you finish elementary school? don't you remember comparing the earths continents and how their shapes fit together almost like a jigsaw puzzle?

yes, i rememberwhen men used to kil others to suport the then theory that the earth was flat. Recently it is known that it isn't round. Tomorow again the theory of man will change once more.

Proven without a doubt, our confidence of primitive instruments convinces everybody, until the next discovery decays araday's experiments. ust as the majority on earthbelieve in aliens and no real proof exists.

and you should know very wel by now that the education system is a farce.

Edited by Zeus

Recently it is known that it isn't round.

Recently!? The ancient Greeks not only knew that the world was round but measured its diameter very accurately using simple mathematics.

and you should know very wel by now that the education system is a farce.

Judging by your lack of knowledge of basic science, history and written English I couldn't agree more.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf

Judging by your lack of knowledge of basic science, history and written English I couldn't agree more.

user posted image

come on people, its been proven that the earth is hollow and only lizard men and nazis live there. When will you people get a brain and come to terms with the truth, I've been to the rainbow city, its made out of sherbert.

The only thing that I'm gonna say about this theme(and excuse my english) is that no one will ever know the truth unless someone goes down there and brings proof. Also, the rules of physics doesn't apply to EVERYTHING. Like God knows if tomorrow there's a new property or a new dimension or the gravity just changes somewhere and the whole world changes because of it. You can never know.

The only thing that I'm gonna say about this theme(and excuse my english) is that no one will ever know the truth unless someone goes down there and brings proof. Also, the rules of physics doesn't apply to EVERYTHING. Like God knows if tomorrow there's a new property or a new dimension or the gravity just changes somewhere and the whole world changes because of it. You can never know.

What you are saying is that nothing is knowable. That is just plain wrong.

all that one can truly prove is that they exist. well, that depends on your ideas in metaphysics.

What you are saying is that nothing is knowable. That is just plain wrong.

Nope. Rules can be bent

Nope. Rules can be bent

Nope. Not the rules of Gravity :tu:

Nope. Not the rules of Gravity :tu:

One can make it thicker or thinner by the addition of say red wine or flour……..Oh! Sorry I thought you said rules of gravey :D

Nope. Rules can be bent

The laws of science are not man made, They are the rules impossed by the universe itself (or God if you are a beleiver). They an not be bent or broken.

The laws of science are not man made, They are the rules impossed by the universe itself (or God if you are a beleiver). They an not be bent or broken.

Actually, Scientific Laws could be shown to be wrong at some time if there were any data to suggest so, but that's the *catch* (so to speak). By the time a theory is considered to be a Scientific Law it's so completely unlikely that it could be incorrect, it's simply a moot point!

I agree to disagree!

Sooo many things have been said before, "proven" and yet years later it has been proven that they were fake or that there was something wrong with the rule or something. You can never know if the same rules that apply to "this world" apply to any other world.

...Sooo many things have been said before, "proven" and yet years later it has been proven that they were fake or that there was something wrong with the rule or something. You can never know if the same rules that apply to "this world" apply to any other world.

Actually, science works exactly this way. There is always the potential for falsifiability of any scientific theory, it's part of the scientific method. Newton's theories were amended by Einstein, and I suspect that someday relativity will be amended as well. This doesn't mean that what we now know is "fake"...it's just that we simply don't know everything!

Pure wisdom, thanks. True, the acceptance of Plate Techtonics was battled over only within the last few years. And still is disputable. When you watch the documentaries all theories are only trying to make ideas fit with 60+% assumption based on past study.

You know, what i really wanted to hunt for was the entrance to the major caves so I can join the huge list of people who regularly go missing whilst passing them or exploring them. I wanna go kick ET's ****.

I just can't find the article i read years before with the local reports of the continual phenomena stretching back as ar as records exist. Anybody know what I mean ?

Like the fact that the Bermuda triangle loses at least one person every month even today, so do some of the caves of legend. though not as many losses.

anybody remember the articles, anybody know any potential entry points. I wanna get my flash light onto the case.

I am so glad that nobody in any of the links of the forum have not yet explained why all that hot lava doesn't burn our toes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simulated whole earth experiment

Imagine a lit candle in an inflated party balloon (i did say imagine huh :D ). Mud\clay all over the outer edge a few centemetres thick like the kids would do with paper mashe .

This would be an out of scale model of the earth, pretty poor but I think that candle would have to be a bunsen burner to fit the scale or the mud should be a few inches thicker. What would happen to the clay surface if the candle hypothetically continues to burn representing the hot gases and lava?

This does ignore the techtonics theory which would make things a lo more interesting if the clay was cracked

a poor experiment to example the theory that we are living on a massive ball of fire, spinning around itself very fast and only a few volcanoes exist for lava to spit out. Rubbish. The centrafugal force pushing the lava outwards would not spit out lava but destroy whole countries. what is the explosive force of volcanoes ?

ahhh bugger it, useless trying to prove anything without kicking up a few quakes and volcanos just to test theories. But then again, hmmm.

Actually, Scientific Laws could be shown to be wrong at some time if there were any data to suggest so, but that's the *catch* (so to speak). By the time a theory is considered to be a Scientific Law it's so completely unlikely that it could be incorrect, it's simply a moot point!

You are, of course, correct, I didn't phrase myself very well. To try and phrase it better:

The laws of science are a description of absolutes impossed by the universe. Sometimes our understanding of these may be incomplete and need amending but the underlying principles which they attempt to describe can not be bent or broken. It is merely that man is constantly refining his understanding of these laws.

Actually, science works exactly this way. There is always the potential for falsifiability of any scientific theory, it's part of the scientific method. Newton's theories were amended by Einstein, and I suspect that someday relativity will be amended as well. This doesn't mean that what we now know is "fake"...it's just that we simply don't know everything!

I couldn't agree more.

You can never know if the same rules that apply to "this world" apply to any other world.

Actually you can. By observing the movement of distant planets, stars and galaxies you can show that the laws of gravity apply all over the universe in the same way as they do here. By measuring the spectra of different stars it is possible to show that he same chemistry that applies on earth applies all of the universe.

---------------------------------

Hopefully one day we will make contact an alien race. It is my hope that the same lack of basic scientific education that exists here on earth doesn't apply over the whole universe