Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost rattles door knob?

Diversion

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Bebi

• DeadRobot

• sub_x0ne

The cereal bowl rotates slightly before it starts sliding. That's what it would do if it were being pulled by a string.

The first doorknob one...

I was sitting at my desk in my bedroom when the doorknob started to rattle. So I grabbed the video camera and began to film. Near the end if you listen hard you can hear what sounds to me like a voice.

I thought it was his voice saying "Jesus"?

Ghost door... (on the Youtube site)

This has happened on numerous occasions within my house. I finally caught it on film. Near the middle when it gets dark, if you listen hard you can hear a faint knocking noise almost like breathing or a heartbeat. I hope to get more footage in the future.

LOL @ this one - "finally caught it on film" erm so what was the previous video then? :P Oh and that knocking noise to me sounded like his footsteps...

Didn't buy that rattling doorknob for a sec. It could have been rattled from the top or the bottom. Just a hoax. The dang website shut my pc down. That might have been paranormal.....

Why is he breathing so hard? Even if it was real (which it isn't), it wouldn't be that scary.

Maybe he does those pervy phone calls as a hobby LOL

Why is he breathing so hard? Even if it was real (which it isn't), it wouldn't be that scary.

Maybe he's having an asthma attack?

Hi, this is so fake it is an insult. Why does he take so long to focus in on the bowl, and why did he have the door locked when he knew he would be exiting, and how did he know the bowl was going to do that?

I think your first clue is the over emphasis on breathing...

Hi, this is so fake it is an insult. Why does he take so long to focus in on the bowl, and why did he have the door locked when he knew he would be exiting, and how did he know the bowl was going to do that?

I think your first clue is the over emphasis on breathing...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...0entry1177546

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, heres a page with more http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Rbacon

i dont know what to think about it, he seems to over do it with the heavy breathing and the one with the bowl seems a bit... silly

I usually have a bowl of cereal with milk sitting in EVERY room not eaten just in case something like this happens. You never know.

he seemed scared as crap and ran out the door on one of em.......so, who knows. *shrug*

I usually have a bowl of cereal with milk sitting in EVERY room not eaten just in case something like this happens. You never know.

Ick won't that get soggy? :blink:

Didn't quite see another post about this video.. if it's a repost, I apologize...

http://www.yikers.com/video_ghost_rattles_door_knob.html

This video really freaked me out.. probably due to the heavy breathing of the filmer, you can detect his fear precisely well..

If this is a hoax or fake, it's done really well!

Jay

WOW. i don't know what to say.