Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kill Bill

Jedi_Bone

Come on now! where is all the Tarantino fans at!! i can't wait for Kill Bill, its getting awseome reviews, and i cant wait for the conclusion, Kill Bill Volume 2. commin out in Feb. gunsmilie.gif bring on that Tarantino-Esq Violence!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronin6th

• LordSpongebobIII

• Jedi_Bone

• Thyreus

Hmmm...didn't see any trailer except a pic of Uma, wearing a Bruce-Lee-Yellow-suit and holding a katana...am I right?

You a Tarantino fan huh? So please give me a link to check about this movie! thumbsup.gifwink2.gif

I would just like to add that in my next life I want to come back as Lucy Lui ... She kicks butt big time thumbsup.gif

Just got back from seeing it. Just about the best movie I've seen so far this year. It's just messed up and good cool.gif

crying.gif Kill Bill don't come out here for another 2 weeks. But i'm hella looking forward to it. If its as good as pulp fiction or jackie brown its gonna be another hit for taratino.

Good to hear that...it seems really good!

Thanks for the link Bob, now I have a nice wallpaper of Vernita Green! She's lovely!

I loved the movie and no the movie didn't flop it made 22.2 million I heard and as for Ebert he could suck my big toe, who listens to dumb critics anyway?

To the coolest - Lordspongebob III,

You are so lucky that you have seen that film.

Tell me more, so I wanted to go to this film as soon as possible!

wub.gif Yours,

Thyreus

Ok I don't want to spoil the movie for anybody but here is the story: Uma Thurman plays an ex assassin who was part of this assassin group run by a man named Bill. She wanted to get out and change her ways because she was pregnant and wanted to get married to the father of the baby. When Bill found this out he and along with the other assassins interrupted Uma's(her character) wedding and killed everybody that was in the building or near it. Bill himself put a bullet in her head but she was the only one that survived. After being in a coma for fours years Uma decides to get revenge for the deaths of her husband and baby by killing everybody in that assassin group and anybody who gets in her way. So thats the main story If you want to see what happens go see the movie!

I saw this movie and was quite impressed. This guys mind is absolutely wild.

It's simplicity gives it it's charm but if you truely "get it" you'll laugh at the blood and gore given that in live action scenes it's so in your face and over done that it pretty much makes fun of other gore-filled movies. Kinda tongue-in-cheek humor. When it switches to the animated scenes the blood becomes a form of artistic expression and really leaves a lasting mental image that can be appreciated.

That really only scratches the surface. It's funny that the movie can hold so much meaning and be so child-like in it's expression. Children just say what they have in mind and so does this movie. Because of this though, it makes you wonder what sparked the thought, idea, and method of expression.

Some people will try to analyze the movie but if you just have a sense of humor and easily entertained mind, you'll enjoy it. thumbsup.gif

i just saw this film today. I can say i liked it. It was very unique, voilent and funny but the critics in Australian over rated it, i think (most of them gave it 4/5 or 5/5). I would give it 3.5/5

I liked how he used some things from pulp fiction.

eg.

1. she took buck's car, '***** wagon'. like how bruce willis takes Z's motorbike.

2. when she was talking to the black assassin at the start. She said don't be square and made a square shape, like in pulp fiction

3. in pulp fiction uma thurman was in a pilot ' fox force five'. She told that she was best in the world with a blade and we obiviously see this in Kill Bill

well...in the 8 days that Kill Bill has been out i have seen the movie 4 times...I have never fallen for a movie like i fell for Kill Bill i loved it sooo much, Lucy Liu was kicked major ass as O-Ren Ishii and Sonny Chiba was awseome as Hattori Hanzo. The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (DiVAS) kicks ass

I believe that the DiVAS was inspired by The Fox Force Five from Pulp Fiction, they are like an evil FFF....or it would even be cooler if they were the enemies of the FFF

and yea i saw all those subtle pulp fiction refferences heres another

in Pulp Fiction the black bartender says "My names Paul and this is between yall"

in Kill Bill buck says "My names Buck and iam here to ****"

like rhyming names and stuff

and also Buck had those elvis sunglasses, whats his face i forget had those in the movie True Romance

and also when Uma was walking thru the airport in Japan you see a poster ad for Red Apple Ciggs

Also did you notice on the airplane all the seats had Samurai Sword Holdsters?? its like in the Kill Bill universe owning a Samurai Sword is as common as owning a cell phone or something

ill stop rambling BRING ON VOLUME 2!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifw00t.gif