Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Gender

I-SETI

Ever thought about this? If greys have no reproductive organs how can you tell wich is a guy and which is a girl or or mabye they just have one sex

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I-SETI

• Benjo Koolzooie

• snuffypuffer

• TheOracle

Maybe the girls wear pink bows?

Seriously, assuming greys exist (and I'm about 80/30 in favour), doesn't the word alien mean just that? They are alien to our understanding. Perhaps they don't define sexuality/reproduction as we do.

Oh, and welcome to UM, I-SETI. original.gif

Good. Another chance to use this: abduct.gif

Supposedly, I-SETI... You cannot visibly determine their gender. Females will have a more 'feminine' presence, and males having a more 'masculine' presence.

and just incase you dont know I-SETI stands for IM SEARCHING for EXTRA TERESSTIAL INTELEGENCE and im new to the boards and im an Abduction victim and suprisingly enough im young and i mean teem you and ill give you a hint its below 15. And if you dont beleave me and leave cuase i dont lie its not in my nature. disgust.gifalien.gif

Please will u stop with the vulgarities already?

Edited by Celticwitch

Well...It was nice meeting you I-SETI. Sorry you are leaving us so soon after joining but with statements such as that it's probably for the best.

Are you sure I-SETI doesn't stand for 'I secretly enjoy tormenting insects'?

If you show some maturity in your posts, I'm sure you'll receive some mature and thoughtful replies. Threatening to get "angry" and leaving will only tempt people to reply sarcastically, or ignore you altogether.

Im sorry you cant beleve me Orical but i know what i now if you want i can describe some phisical aspects well i have a triangular mark on the left of my chest and on my lower back to the right. My mother has be taking me to therepist I can not even sleep at night and that would be the worst thing these greys are kind of different i posted somthing about tall greys and short greys waging a war well these were more in between. They wernt nice but they wernt mean they were more like... they had more of a cold buisness like personality to them it seemed like they had a task and they wanted to complete it. This has happend only 3 times once when i was 9 once when i was eleven and once when i was 13

I never said that I didn't believe you I-SETI. If you want people here to believe you you need to present us with all the information to back up your claims. Even then you need to be prepared to be questioned about it.

Not everyone is going to believe you and you have to understand that too.

Thank you though for coming back and posting a bit more information for us.

Do you have any photos of these marks that you say you have ?, or, any other information or evidence you could share with us ?.

I dont have any pictures but i does seem that there is kind of a connection: it happens every two years so next year ill be taken, it always happens towards the end of the year, Evrey year i kind of get more used to it and like im kinda of getting okay with it. I mean its not the best thing in the world but its not the worst. it always happens at night from about 7:00 to mabye 9:00 pm im never realy sure. Other then that i cant be much more clearer then that mabye over the years i might be able to remeber more becuase it will have happend more. im not that afraid anymore becuase i know its going to happen and i cant do anything about it. Its almost like school. alien.gif

I-SETI,

I for one, believe wholeheartedly that you are telling the truth about being under 15. No doubt here... grin2.gif

and just incase you dont know I-SETI stands for IM SEARCHING for EXTRA TERESSTIAL INTELEGENCE and im new to the boards and im an Abduction victim and suprisingly enough im young and i mean teem you and ill give you a hint its below 15. And if you dont beleave me and leave cuase i dont lie its not in my nature. disgust.gifalien.gif

Sounds as if you are wracked with guilt.

Ever thought about this? If greys have no reproductive organs how can you tell wich is a guy and which is a girl or or mabye they just have one sex

ive been thinking about that too. my theory is that aliens are all 1 sex but they reproduce by cloning. Stupid, but nevertheless, interesting cat.gif

A fetus doesn't prove sexual reproduction, it just proves that they undergo a stage of development...when Dolly the sheep was in a test tube, she woulda been a fetus too.

I am sort of new to all of this, but I am slowly believing that it is real. Had my husband not experienced some of the nightly episodes to, I would just pass it off as dreaming or crazy.

Hi Sleepless.Welcome. original.gif

You will see that in a topic by some one else, the information is put across better and they don't state "I am under 15". They also are alot more believable. There also is no proof, or pictures or anything that is slightly convincing for us in this topic apart from some under 15 year old claiming not to be lying. I-SETI comes across as just a school child with nothing better to do. We could be wrong, but I think you get the message. I think that is the reason he isn't getting much support from people.

This has happend only 3 times once when i was 9 once when i was eleven and once when i was 13

And you say it will happnen next year? And you say you are belowe 15?

We don't need the hint that your young, it is simple to work out your current age. thumbsup.gif

i'v alwas thought ET's might be insects be cus some Abductions state that there wher 2 differint et's a larg tall one brown or gray and the small ones green or gray the tall ones would be fighters/collectors and the little ones would be workers/intelectuals. grin2.gif

Maybe you should just lift up their skirts and have a look?

Now Snuffy scientifically speaking , if they were wearing skirts we'd know they were girls or Scottish if it was a fine tartan of course . huh.gif

Good point, however, maybe if there's a bulge in the jumpsuit or something, you know. How do we know they're walking around naked? It's not like their jumping through the window and flashing. Course, I'm not sure that they are coming to visit anyone at all.

• 3 weeks later...

It's possible that I'm blind, but where are these "vulgarities" that you speak of? Up to the point of that post, everyone had conducted themselves in a most respectable manner...

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome I-SETI, and The Sleepless Two…

Oh and saxcatz, there is no vulgarities, because Celticwitch edited them out!

And because aliens have never been proven, everyone can speculate as long, and hard as they want as to how to prove their sex, but I think it would be best to prove they exist first!

Sorry couldn’t resist! rolleyes.gif