Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

does anyone know..

Blood Angel

Animated gifs? can photoshop do it, or is there a specific program? i used to have a animation shop on my old 486 that used to do this, but umm just wondering if you could do it in photoshop, or perhaps realplayer?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• Mentalcase

• Ronin6th

• Lionel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there is a specific program...I got one once after launching a research on google...but did'nt know how to use it...I gave up! wink2.gif

If you want to create Animated gif's, you can use Adobe's Photoshop or Macromedia's Fireworks, Xara 3D, Flash........ there are a number of other software's also available, these are the top of the line.

I got adobe image ready but trying to make a Animated Gif file in there is a nightmare, just want a simple animated gif made out of 5 files, there should be a way to paste them all together and animate in sequence.

UNFREEz (freeware)

Blood,

Download this, it is perfect for what you need, plus it is a very small file.

All you have to do is drag the files to the program in the order that you want it animated. There is a speed option as well.

Edited by Mentalcase

MAN Mentalcase you are my savior!!!!^_^ I would kiss you, but uh you know you a guy. But hell thanks dude i really appreciate it. thumbsup.gif