Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Saru

UFO In A Ghost Photograph !

17 posts in this topic

I had an E-Mail recently pointing out that there is a UFO in a ghost photograph that was submitted by a site visitors some time ago. I checked it out myself, and discovered that there does appear to be a UFO in the top left of the photograph. If you load the picture onto a paint program and zoom in, you can see both the ghost and the UFO more clearly.

Do you think that these are related to each other?

Strange how that ghost looks remarkably like your icon, SaRuMan... ;D

The ghost is an Alien that just had to go to a toilet. The UFO is waiting for him.

Odin Supreme  8)

When you gotta go, you gotta go...

8)

Now theres an explanation I've never heard before.

;D

Well, we are now at the subject, do aliens go to the toilet? Do they produce certain thing that we press out under a lot of pressure. And if they do, how?

Odin Supreme  8)

I've been thinking about that picture lately, and I have to say that I think that the Ghost may have been a projection from the UFO in the right hand corner.  I can only speculate on why, or how for that matter, but that is now what I think.

FARV, like this?

:o

Yes, really great, but how did you make it?? I can't make such a nice X.. ;) ;D

Odin Supreme  8)

to me it looks suspect.both the UFO and the ghost.but who knows?

I had an E-Mail recently pointing out that there is a UFO in a ghost photograph that was submitted by a site visitors some time ago. I checked it out myself, and discovered that there does appear to be a UFO in the top left of the photograph. If you load the picture onto a paint program and zoom in, you can see both the ghost and the UFO more clearly.

mvc-012s.jpg

where is the photo ?

I don't believe in photos. So if I tell you I observed a ufo for like three hours and didn't take a picture of it you'll understand why. Totally saw one though yesterday for like three hours.

I believe in UFOs. I do wonder why, in this day and age, with all the camera phones lurking about, we don't have more photos/videos. Someday the answers will reveal themselves.

I tried to click on the photo icon, but there was nothing there . I was just wondering if the photo is still available

where is the photo ?

You necro'd an almost 14 YEAR OLD thread?!?

Edited by phantasia
2 people like this

Images from so long ago no longer work, we've gone through about half a dozen different forums since this topic was posted.

Closed.