Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This'n That #13 - Reflections On Moving

Saru

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• snuffypuffer

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Kira

I hate moving too Nancy. Luckily I haven't ever had to hire movers, but a pick up can only hold so much. And my friends, I've noticed, accumulate a lot of crap. Luckily, I have squat for the next time I move. One trip and done, baby laugh.gif

Thanks for taking the time to write the article Nancy.

I have never had to experience moving or anything (yet) but I have seen many many people come and go. I have lived on this street 16 years (17 years in a couple of days). So Ihave basically been born here and lived here all my life. With only 16 houses on the street, imagine how many people have been and gone.

thumbsup.gif Nancy.

Am I so glad that my dad was in the Navy and so they provided the movers and paid them....

Was it all worth it in the end hun?

Was it all worth it in the end hun?

Celti? Which time? w00t.gif

"Thieves R Us" move ....... I really didn't have a choice. In order to "survive" with my lousy health, I had to move from California.

Come to think of it? I had no choice, this time either..... tongue.gif

Worth it? Yep, I'm still breathing........

Thanks for reading Nice Lady wub.gif

Thanks for taking the time to write the article Nancy.

I have lived on this street 16 years (17 years in a couple of days).

Ben? How I envy you!! Although, you are very young, someday you will hit the road. When you do? I wish you luck!

Thank you for reading and ............ shhhhhhhhhhhh... Happy Birthday Monday!! wub.gif

One trip and done, baby laugh.gif

blink.gifwacko.gif

Snuffy? NOT fair!!!!!!

Well, maybe, seeing as how I don't have Squat. dontgetit.gif

Thank you for reading and ............ shhhhhhhhhhhh... Happy Birthday Monday!! wub.gif

Always a pleasure to read, and thank you for the birthday blessings! original.gif

I feel your pain, honey. In the past 6 years, I've done 2 state to state, and 2 international moves. The last was from Germany to Oregon, with a 1&1/2 year old. Absolutely hair raising experience.... wacko.gif

I feel your pain, honey. In the past 6 years, I've done 2 state to state, and 2 international moves. The last was from Germany to Oregon, with a 1&1/2 year old. Absolutely hair raising experience.... wacko.gif

Gadz Woman! All I had was a dog!!

Yahoooooo for YOU!! A+++++

(thank you for reading, too)